Chapter 10

Infinity With You

"Ok, Yoonashii...why don't you stand next to Seunghyun" Chaeyeong said, he annouced the beginning of the shoot a minute ago and yet she hasn't left her spot. Yoona looked around and noticed that she was outside of the photoshoot set. She blushed in embarrassment and apologized. She quickly walk up to Seunghyun and stood next to him. She gave him and embarrassed smile. She pushed the embarrassment away and smiled at the camera.

"Ok...the photos are good, but Yoonashii can you stand a little closer to Seunghyunshii, you guys are too far from each other." Chaeyeong said. Yoona nodded and scooted a bit.

"Closer." Chaeyeong said. She scooted again awkwardly and shyly.

"Closer please." he said again, the staff were giggling and smiling at her shyness and she could see Seunghyun at the corner of her eyes chuckling too. She finally took a bit step and was arm to arm with him, her stomach started to tighten at the closeness with him. She started to get more nervous.

"Don't worry I don't bite." Seunghyun whispered in her ears. She shuddered as his breath hit her sensitive ears and as it reached part of her neck. He gave her a stunning smile and cooly put an arm around her suprising her, while giving Chaeyeong his famous smiles. The flash went crazy for the skinship. Yoona couldn't do anything but smile, it might seemed like she's perfectly fine, but in the inside she's squirming with butterflies on her stomach, a feeling she can't explain.

"Good, I like it!" Chaeyeong commented. The staff's also approved.

"I like your shy expression Yoona, keep it." he said as he clicked his camera. Her heart was beating fast and loud, anyone would have mistaken her to have a fever if they felt her cheeks.

"Ok, we'll change into next outfits." Chaeyeong said. Seunghyun took his arm off Yoona and faced her.

"Sorry if I took you by suprised." he apologized for the skinship.

"Oh no worries." she replied shyly. Before heading to their seperate dressing rooms they stopped by to monitor their pictures along with Chaeyeong and others.

"I really like it guy's. We're just starting,and if your pictures come out this good, then I'm really excited for the next couple of days." Chaeyeong praised. Both of them bowed and thanked him. The shoot went on suprisingly fast. There wasn't any skinship after the first one. There was a slight change of plans today, Seunghyun had to leave as soon as dinner break started, for other important schedules. So they replaced the remaining time for her to start her solo shoot that she is originally meant to start tomorrow. Meaning she can come in the afternoon since she is done for the morning.

"Thank You everyone." she said before heading to the elevators. She pretended to be asleep throughout the car ride so none of her unnie's can bother her about the shoot today.

"Goodnight." Yoona yelled before entering her hotel room. She checked her phone whic she left in her room to see messages, from family, friends and members. She got hangout invites from friends which she kindly declined due to her schedules. And greeting messages from her members and parents. Everyone replied quickly as it was only three p.m there. She got carried away by texting when she checked the time, it was close to two a.m.

-Ok ok. I'll let you sleep, anyways take care of yourself, enjoy, don't work to hard and come back safely!- Taeyeon texted, Yoona replied at the kind text from her leader.

-YAH...you reply to the others but not me!!!- Sooyoung texted, Yoona laughed

-That's cause everyone greeted and checked up on me, but you only texted to remind me about your souvernirs!-she replied, while taking of the remaining of her makeup.

-Oh...Yoong how are you girl..hope your doing ok and eating alot of American food!- Soooyoung comically replied. She laughed at friends sillyness

-ok..ok, don't worry I won't forget your souvenirs. You guy's have fun now and enjoy Jeju!- she replied

Yoona looked at herself in the mirror and touched her ear, thinking about what happened earlier when he whispered to her. She blushed while she shaking away the thought. She went to the restroom to wash and brush her teeth. When she came out she saw her phone beeping, she noticed a new message.

-I know you're not asleeping yet, probably thingking about today right?;) anyways something to help you sleep...a little souvenir from today!!!- her coordi unnie Mingkyung texted.

The butterflies from earlier appeared again when she saw the attached file. It was a picture of Seunghyun with his arm wrapped aorund her, both smiling.