Chapter 23

Infinity With You

WHOO, Second update for today. I thnk you guys will really be excited for this one!!! ENJOY!!!

 

 

 

.....

 

Yoona yawned and sighed as soon as she got in her room, she started to undress and changed into some fresh new pajamas. She didn’t even bother to go and wash her face or brush her teeth for she already knew her members are hogging up their 4 restrooms. After removing all her make up with a make up remover wipes, she headed straight for her bed. All she wants is sleep, after a whole day of photoshoots, it drained all her energy and it didn’t help the fact that they all came home from Seunghyuns party late. She didn’t have it bad like her other members who were drunk, with killer headaches as an outcome during the day, but being the main model for today’s shoot balanced it out. She was close to dozing off when she remembered her phone, since they were running late in the morning, she had forgotten her phone. She lazily got up her bed and walked to her dresser where she left her phone. She had a few missed calls and some text messages. She was about to press the menu button when she came across a certain one, her heart starts to raise as she remembered what had happen yesterday. Any girl just like her who believes in true loves and the goodness and pureness of love would have been pissed off or disgusted if a guy that she barely knew would go and take her first kiss. But, this was Big Bang’s Top we’re talking about. Anyone would off killed to be in her spot yesterday, besides, she likes him. Smiling at yesterdays memory she opens the text.

 

-Thank You so MUCH for the gift. I’ve been searching for it for years! I also wanna thank you for coming to my party. I’m really sorry if I surprised you yesterday, I hope you won’t think of me as a erted guy or a creep lol. Anyways looking forward to our date, hopely.

 

She smiled feeling giddy. She kept reading the text over and over until she fell asleep, her tiredness washed away just from a simple text.

 

 

As the week passed, both Yoona and Seunghyun got to exchange just a few texts due to their busy schedule. Their text were mostly  greetings, nothing mentioning about a date. As the weekend gets nearer she worries that he had forgotten about their uplanned date. She sighed, it was Friday and she was free for the weekend, but no word from Seunghyun.

 

“Yoong, dinner!” Hyo yelled, she sighed coming out of her room with her phone in her hand, just incase. She saw boxes of Chinese take outs on the table. Her members with the exception of Seo, Jess, and Taeyeon were at the table stuffing themselves.

“Yoona come eat, hurry!” Yuri said as she hands her a box  filled with her favorite Chinese food. She lazily grabbed the take out box and sat on a vacant chair and started eating not bothering with the others.

 

“Yoona… are you ok?” Sunny asked, Yoona looked up from her food to see her members looking at her worriedly. She nodded.

 

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yeah I’m fine just t-“ she got cut off by her phone ringing, she quickly looked down to see the caller, her heart once again started to beat fast as a smile started to creep on her face. Her members looked at her confused with her sudden change of mood.

 

“Be right back!” she said getting up and ran to her room ignoring her members call for her. Once inside she locked her door to prevent her members from barging in. She took a deep breath and cleared before answering.

 

“Hello.” She answered shyly

 

“Hello Yoonashii!” Seunghyun answered back with his deep masculine voice. It’s been a week since she heard his voice so she missed it.

 

“Oppa, how are you?” she asked

 

“I’ve been good, pretty busy, I’m sorry I didn’t get to contact you as much, I’ve been overseas back and forth.” He apologized, she felt relieved with his answer.

 

“Oh no, its ok, I understand.” She answered truthfully.

 

“So, are you free tomorrow?” he finally asked the question that she’s been wanting to be asked.

 

“Yes.” She answered as she started to blush.

 

“That’s good, I really, really want to see you.” He said sincerely and affectionately. She could feel her stomach going into knots as she heard him say those words.

 

“I do too oppa, soo much.” She answered shyly, he smiled.

 

“So, I’ll pick you up tomorrow, at 7?” he asked

 

“Yes, that’s fine, do you need my address?” she asked, unsure if he knows.

 

“No, its ok, Youngbae already told me where.” He answered, she smiled.

 

-“Tabi-ah makeup time!” she heard someone on his line called out. She guessed that he’s probably on a schedule today.-

 

“I should let you go so you can get ready, I’ll see you tomorrow then oppa!” she said

 

“Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said

 

“Yeah bye.” She said

 

“Bye Yoonashii.”he said, but showing no signs that he will hang up first. Yoona gave a smile as she decided to end it before this call becomes one of those cheesy ‘You hang up first’ phonecalls couples do. After the call , she couldn’t believe that he finally asked her out. She couldn’t believe that she was going on a date with Big Bangs TOP, millions of girls dream guy. She yelled in glee as she jumped up and down like a school girl, earning loud knocks and yells outside her door.

 

“Yah Im Yoona, are you ok?” They yelled worried, she giggled. She wanted to tell them but decided to surprise them tomorrow. She opened her door to see her worried members. She walked passed them like nothing happened.

 

“Lets go eat?” she simply said as she picked up her food, leaving her members doumb founded.

 

 

....

SUBSCRIBE, SHARE AND COMMENT!!