Chapter 25

Infinity With You

 

So I get that you guys enjoyed the last chapter, I'm sure you guy's will LOVE this one!!! Anyways, I'm glad that you guys liked the idea of me starting a new story, but I'am still considering. But a little spoiler of my story is that its WAY different than this one. Anyways enjoy guys!!!

 

...........................................................................................

 

 

RECAP

 

 

“So I’m handsome gentlemen, elegant and badass?” he asked smirking, Yoona nodded despite regretting telling the truth.

 

 

 

“Would you look at that, here we are at some lobby 60 floors above ground, and I’m already learning  about  you too.”she said, earning a smile from him. She could tell that she would have an amazing time with him.

 

 

 

....

 

“Where are we going?” Yoona asked while looking around, as she follows Seunghyun for over a minute now, she was so amazed at the foreign and modern interior around her that she hadn't notice where they are heading.

 

 

“Mr.Choi and Miss good evening and welcome.” A man dressed in a suit greeted. Yoona greeted back. She suddenly felt a hand on her hand to see Seunghyun leading her out to a balcony as he follows the man,  she suddenly froze once she felt the air hit her, she’s afraid of heights and being up 60 floors at night time isn’t helping.

 

 

“No…no....no this is the rooftop, I don’t like heights.” She said pulling back, as she starts to panic.

 

 

“No, come on don’t worry, you won’t even feel like your 60 floors high, its fine.” He said pulling her back. She shook her head, feeling apologetic to him and the man in suit who is waiting patiently.

 

 

“Come on take my hand.” He said handing out his hand, Yoona looked at him then the hand.

 

 

“I won’t let anything bad happen to you, I promise.” He promised staring deeply at her she could feel butterflies as he heard those reasurring voice, she took a deep sigh still unsure.

 

 

“Trust me.” He added, she finally gave up but, hesitantly took his hand, he gave her a smile as he gently led her. She could feel the wind stronger which she worries that it might be strong enough to blow her away or the building. She saw the man getting on all window clear  elevator, she looked up to see a glassed wall cylinder looking building. She had always thought that the cylinder straw looking sticking out on top of gangnam tower is some kind of antenna, but it turns out to be something else. She noticed a fancy sign nicely placed on the walls named Le Gourmet. Once they got into the elevator it was quiet, that is due to the awkwardness of having a third party.

 

 

“Where are we going?” she whispered to her date. As she looked out the glass walls of the elevator, she noticed that she is getting higher than 60 floors, she shudders at the thought. As soon as he was about to answer the elevators opened, with another lobby welcoming them.

 

 

“Mr. Choi welcome, your table is waiting for you.” A lady said out of nowhere. She noticed people around them eyeing both of them with surprise looks, its not everyday that you'll see two members from koreas top famous boy and girl band to be together out openly.

 

 

“This is a restaurant?” she asked shocked, since its her first time being at a restaurant this high. He gave a cheeky smiled as they followed the woman.

 

 

“Yeah it’s my favorite French restaurant.” He said.

 

 

“Your favorite french restaurant is on top of a 60 floor building?” she asked still shocked that this straw thing that she always thought was an antenna was actually a restaurant. He gave a smirked.

 

 

“You are a rich kid.” She mumbled, avoiding eyes of more people who are noticing them both, but she liked the feeling of being seen with him.

 

 

...

 

 

Once they reached their tables, her eyes grew as she gasped. Their table was isolated from the the other diners giving them a privacy. The room they were located in gave an amazing view of gangnam as well as other parts of korea, she could also see part of the Han river. Seeing these view made her feel special. That he brought her here on their first date.

 

 

“Wow this is amazing, I can’t believe it!” she commented, unbelieving that she is here as she only sees these type of dates in movies.

 

 

“Well believe it.” he said as he pulled out her chair. She gave him a thank you as she blushed.

 

 

….

 

 

“Here are your menus, would you like to start with some wine?” Their waiter asked, Seunghyun gave Yoona a look asking her to go ahead. She shook her head.

 

 

“I don’t really know what to get.” She said shyly, ever since the Singapore incident she hardly drinks and she’s not the type who cares about what she drinks. As long as its good she drinks it, she doesn’t care about the brand. Seunghyun gave her a smile.

 

 

“Ok, we’ll start with a bottle of Petrus Pomerol, you’ll like it Yoona it’s one of my favorites.” He said to the waiter perfectly pronouncing the wine name, he is a wine lover after all. Yoona suddenly got curious as she suddenly remembered hearing that brand before. She flip through the wine selections, thankful for the Korean translations along with the English and French ones. Her eyes grew as she saw the price. ‘1,500 for a bottle’ she yelled in her head. She stared at seunghyun shocked.

 

 

“What?” he asked oblivious, she quickly shook her head.

 

 

“Why don’t you go on and picked what you want.” He said, she shyly shook her head.

 

 

“Why don’t you choose for me, I rarely eat french food so I don’t really know what’s good.” She said, he gave her a smile and nodded. Its true, she has no idea what to get but, besides that, seeing the wine price scares her to see the price of a single dish entrée.

 

 

“Here are your wine.” The waiter said as he gently placed those fancy silver bucket by their table, he got the expensive wine out and gently poured them on their wine glasses.

 

 

“Thank you.” Yoona thanked.

 

 

“You’re orders?” the waiter asked, Seunghyun  fluently ordered the food in their Italian name, making Yoona even more amazed by him.

 

 

“Wow, you speak french?” she asked, as soon as the waiter left.

 

 

“Not really, conversational, I used to travel with my parents when I was younger, so I picked up the language and CL teaches me at times.” He answered as he picked up his wine glass to cheer with her. Once their glasses clinked she took a sip.

 

 

“Wow, this is delicious!” she commented surprise as she drank more, finishing her glass. It might be expensive but it sure hell its good.

 

 

“Told you.” he smiled as he filled her glass more.

 

 

“Thank You!” she said, after taking another sip she noticed Seunghyuns eyes on her, shy she looked away by looking around.

 

 

“So do you normally take  girls here?” she asked boldly, hoping for a good answer. Seunghyun smirked.

 

 

“To be honest…you’re not the first girl I’ve taken here.” He said, loving the frown forming on her face.

 

 

“Oh that’s cool.” She said blocking the jealous feeling as she quickly wiped the frowned off her face and fake smiled.

 

 

“You’re actually the fourth.” He said so honest, that her jealous side was starting to heat up as she cursed the first three he brought here.

 

 

“Well those three ladies must be lucky to be the first three?” she said fake smiling, ignoring her jealous side.

 

 

“Yeah and I’m lucky to have them too.” He said enjoying her jealous side especially since she’s trying to fight it. She nodded still fake smiling.

 

 

“Yeah you should be huh?” she asked sarcastically, Seunghyun gave a chuckle.

 

 

“Yeah as a son, brother and grandson, who wouldn’t be lucky to have  a loving mother, sister, and grand mother.”he said catching her off guard

 

 

“Wait what?” she asked catching on.

 

 

“Oh…oh them…haha yeah you should be lucky and so should they!” Yoona said embarrassed but reliefed that its not what she thinks it is, Seunghyun chuckled some more.

 

 

“You know, you’re really cute when your jealous.” He said smiling. She blushed.

 

 

“I was not jealous!” she defended. He chuckled once again.

 

 

“Sure you’re not!” he said, for the next twenty minutes before their meals came, they carried on by talking about random things, excluding personal conversations that she hopes to converse later in the future. As soon as their food came, Yoona couldn’t believe the feast he ordered, the food was probably good for all of her members to join in. She couldn’t believe how amazing French food was, she now reminded herself to order or make French food later on when its her turn for kitchen duty on the dorm. 

 

 

“Wow, I didn’t know you can eat?” he commented impressed by her appetite despite her size. When it comes to food, she doesn't get embarrassed by how she normally eats even in front of Seunghyun.

 

 

“Yeah I’m a pretty big eater, me and Sooyoung are!” she said as soon as swallowed her food carefully.

 

 

“Just watching you eat makes me full.” He said smiling, never once has he met a none plus size women eat like her, it wasn’t unattractive, messy or anything. She was still lady like and proper, closing while she eats and taking her time to chew instead of swallowing right away while eating. It was the portion size of her food and the seconds and thirds and fourths that impresses and amazes him. His past dates and even his exes were always too shy to eat in front of him to the point that it annoys him. Some don’t even eat when they are on dates. Being with Yoona was sure something fresh.

 

 

“Why haven’t I seen you eat like this during New York?” he asked still impressed as she eats that he himself is forgetting to eat.

 

 

“I always train myself to control my diet during photo shoots, every calorie makes a difference in the pictures.” She explained. Throughout dinner they laughed and talked until they both finished there desserts.

 

 

“Wow that was really delicious, thank you for everything.”  She said full from everything.

 

 

“You’re welcome, hey can I show you something?” he asked, she nodded curious, she got up from her chair quickly feeling the heavy load she placed on herself.

 

 

“Woah, I’am so full!” she said as she placed a hand on her stomach, Seunhyun chuckled.

 

 

“Let’s go!” he said leading her out.

 

 

“Wait..don’t we pay?” she asked confused as she looked at the waiter who was cleaning their table not stopping them. He smiled.

 

 

“It’s fine I have a tab here.” He said pulling her.

 

 

“He even has a tab?” she mumbled shocked at his royalty.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“Careful now, watch your step.” He said, as soon as they got down from the elevator, he gently placed his hands on her eyes to block out everything.

 

 

“Well you’re covering my eyes.” She pouted, as she could feel the smile on his face.

 

 

“You ready?” he asked, as soon as he felt her nod, he dropped his hands.

 

 

“WOW…” she said speechless at the view. Here she is on top of Gangnam tower, viewing Korea. The view here was even better than the one at the restaurant as she could feel the wind and here the city noise. A minute later it hit her, she was 60 floor high with nothing but a glass wall railings of the balcony keeping her from falling. She gasped at the situation she’s in.

 

 

“Hey don’t worry I’m right behind you, nothing will happen to you.” He whispered in her ear putting his hands on her shoulders for reassurance. She shuddered at his whisper as her stomach starts to clutch.

 

 

“This view is amazing!” she commented looking around.

 

 

“Yeah I know, you know this used to be my favorite spot, before I debuted, I used to come here especially when I had a bad day from practice or anything.” He said, as she slowly feels his hands snake around her waist. She blushed as she gave a smile not bothering to stop him, she was glad he couldn’t see her face.

 

 

“Really, well it is a good place, I mean just one glance could make you want to forget about anything just like my fear of heights.” She said as she placed her hands on his hands as she leans back on him, she couldn’t believe that she was 60 floors high with Seunghyun back hugging.

 

 

“Yeah, the funny thing was that back then I used to dress all in baggy clothes and caps, so a lot of people here would always go after me for being here. That is until they found out who my father is.” He said chuckling , she giggled, she wanted to know who his father was, what family he's from or what kind of heir he was, but she had a feeling that she’ll be overwhelmed  and faint when she finds out, especially after experiencing the luxury with him just moments ago.

 

 

“This is nice!” she commented, not just because of the view but also due to their position

 

 

“Yeah it is!” he said smiling while resting his head on shoulder as he hugs her tighter. Both loving and enjoying their position.

 

 

…..

 

 

 

“I had an amazing time oppa!” Yoona said once they got in his car.

 

 

“I did too alot" he smiled

 

 

"Hey, since my only plan for this date is dinner, I don’t know what else to do, and I’m admitting I’m being selfish that I don’t want to take you home yet.” He admitted making her blush, feeling the same way too, and plus its barely close to 11, still early for idols like them to rest especially since every day off they get is a luxury for them.

 

 

“What do you usually do after dinner?” she asked getting him off guard, he smirked but, uncomfortably shifted in his seat.

 

 

“Um…nothing really.” He said as he clears his throat. She suddenly got curious.

 

 

“Really oppa?” she asked as she stared him down.

 

 

“Ok fine, but I don’t think you’d want to know or ‘old’ enough to know.” He said as he joked

 

.

“No, I want to know!” she said, he shook his head.

 

 

“Please!” she begged, he eyed her.

 

 

“Don’t you have a clue?” he asked surprised. She shook her head totally oblivious.He was surprise. But then again what can he expect, she’s pure and innocent, meaning if he was her first kiss, it’s a total understanding that she’s a . He smiled at the thought.

 

 

“Oppa!” she yelled pulling him out of his thoughts.

 

 

“It’s nothing why don’t you think of somewhere right now and will decided what to do from there.” He said changing the subject, he wasn’t gonna tell her what he usually does with his dates. One, he doesn’t want to make her uncomfortable or he doesn’t want her to get any ideas, which he doubts she will but, who knows. Two, she’s too good for that, especially since they’re barely getting to know each other. And, three he is having an amazing time, he doesn’t want to make her jealous and mad now. After a minute of watching her think she suddenly snapped her finger startling him.

 

 

“I got it, Han River please!” she said pointing ahead. He chuckled nodding as he started the engine, his audi roaring to life.

 

 

….

 

 

 

“So what are we doing here?” he asked looking through his window shield as people pass by the parking lot areas. Since his cars are all heavily tinted, they don’t have to worry about getting caught.

 

 

“Do you have sunglasses with you?” she asked as she pulled out a pair of big black chanel shades from her bag putting them on.

 

 

“Yeah, don’t tell me were going out, unprotected?” he asked surprised as she was the one worrying about getting caught in New York.

 

 

“Yeah, put them on.” She said as looked around for a clear area for them to go through. He looked at her confused as he pulled out a pair of aviators from an compartment of his car. Though they are both wearing shades, anyone can still recognized them.

 

 

“Do you know where the old Starbucks was?” she asked, since the area they parked close by was a known place by everyone she figured and hoped that he knew, he nodded.

 

 

“Yeah the one that got replaced by an internet café?” he asked, she nodded.

 

 

“Yeah that one, there’s this store called Everything next to it. So we should play a game.” She said smiling at him.

 

 

“What game?”he asked loving her sense of adventure.

 

 

“The first one to get there, gets to decided what we’ll do and NO objection to anything.” She said warning him. He smiled.

 

 

“Alright you’re on!” he said with confidence.

 

 

“Ok, in the count of three.”she said getting ready to open the car door.

 

 

“One…two…three GO!” she yelled as they both raced out of the car. Yoona had an head start since Seunghyun had to waste a few seconds to hear his car lock. But, since he was a guy, he had an higher stamina than her making him catch up and ahead of her. They both can feel eyes on them, but since they were both running, no one can really notice who they were. Seunhyun turned around to glance at Yoona, to see that she wasn't there. He smirked knowing that she’s probably way behind. A few minutes of running around searching, bumping on to people, he finally reached his destination. He stopped to catch his breath. He eyed the store confused on why she wanted to meet up here shrugging it off he cooly walked in the store. He went in triumphed to see that he won. He smirked.

 

 

“Wipe that smirk off your face Mr.Choi!” he heard a man said.

 

 

BET YOU LIKED IT HUH??LOL PLENTY MORE TO COME!!!