Chapter 4

Infinity With You

 

"Good practice guys...let' take 5!" their choreographer said to them, the girl's thanked him as one by one they dissapeared out of the room, probably heading to the restrooms or the vending machines.

"Yoona, come here for a sec." one of their manager called her coming from the other side of the hallway.

"Yes, oppa?" she asked walking up to him.

"Look...I know it's you girls break all week next week and I know you girls are going on a group trip to Jeju for a few days, but...

"But?" Yoona asked sighing, she already knew what he's gonna say next.

"You have a last minute schedule next week,...a quite big one actually and I guess you can consider it as a little vacation." he explained. She looked at him confused. As much as she wanted that break with the other girls, she's used to all these last minute schedule, its her job, she can't do anything about it. Plus she's curious about this "quite big" schedule.

"Ok what is it?" she asked curioused

"Well, its a 4 day photoshoot with First Look magazine modeling the brand Calvin Klein." he told her, she nodded not really into it...sure First look and Calvin Klein are a big magazines and brands, but she's used to modeling for big brands its nothing big or new to her.

"Oh and its in New York." he added, now that drew her attention. She've been to New York before with the girls for a kpop concert, and ever since then she always wanted to go back. She was getting excited. This was gonna be her first time going to a foreign country outside of asia without her members.

"Originally, Yoon Eun Hye was supposed to do this shoot, but her company had to cancel due to her visa problems, so the directors and photographer had to quickly find someone else that matches well with him, and they found you, they said you match perfectly with him." he said. She wondered who him was.

"There's a Him...?"she asked, he nodded. She really wanted to have a solo photoshoot, she's tired of all the antis after her for being with their favorites.

"Who's him?" she asked

"Choi Seunghyun." he answered, her eyes grew...

"As in BigBang's Top?" she yelled, he looked at her weirdly but nodded

"Why?" she asked...panicking, she's not ready to meet him

"What do you mean why, he's like the most wanted person to model brands and cfs. And plus he's First Look's, Calvin Klein's and other's main money maker and main model." he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Anyways we can't back out now, as we already agreed to it, it'll be unproffesional of not only us but on you too if we cancel, and plus we adjusted your schedule, so when you come back from New York you get an extra week off." he said trying to compromise with her on the last part.

"But I..."

"No buts." he said sternly, leaving her standing there whining

"Oppa!" she yelled...at the man walking back to where he came from, she groaned. It has been exactly one week and three days since the whole incident happened, yes she's counting. And she hasn't ran into him, funny thing is that just last weekend there was a two day event that she and the girls went to and he was there too. But somonehow they did not once ran into eachother, she saw him more than a few times, but she never had the courage to go up to him. When she had the courage he was busy with friends, pictures or interviews. She once thought of asking Yuri to tell Taeyang that she apologizes or to get his number from her to call or text him, but she won't seem sincere and sorry about it if she did that. She sighed, maybe this a good time to apologize. It's now or later.

......................

"We may be goint to Jeju, but we've been there tons of times, New York sure beats it, especially if your spending it with god." Sooyoung the devoted Christian said wiggling her eyebrows, Yoona slapped her arm

"It's for work, and it's not like I'll be with him every single day, 24/7!" she snapped...she had all these mixed emotions, excitement, nervousness, panicking and for some reason her stomach tightens whenever anyone mentions "him".

"Well hope you have fun and apologize." Tiff said reminding her.Yoona groaned but nodded

"Yup, make sure every single picture is perfect, you are the face of the group so you are representing SNSD." Taeyeon said in a serious tone, but soon laughed it off

"Yeah enjoy New York and him!" Taeyeon added smirking. Yoona rolled her eyes at their goodbye messages, she hugged her members goodbye. It was only Hyo, Sooyoung, Tiff and Tae that were left at the dorm. The others had schedules and bid their goodbyes last night and this morning.

"Ready?" her manager asked taking her luggage, she nodded and followed him out the door.

"Yah, don't forget the list of souvenirs that we gave you!" Hyo yelled.

"Yeah, make sure you buy every single one...or else!" Sooyoung added threatning her in a joking way.

"Got it!" she said laughing at them while waving goodbye.

"See you guys next week!" she added. The shoot would be 4 days, it'll take two days to go and get back from New York. And, a day of free time.So in all one whole week. The members were extremely jealous when they found out. One she pretty much has two weeks of vacation, two she's going to New York and three she's gonna be with BigBang's Top. The girls pretty much established back then during their rookie years that Choi Seunghyun is one of the most good looking men in the history of Kpop or in Korea and also in asia. She was excited to work with him yet worried, Who would feel comfortable to work with someone that you threw up on and haven't apologize at all? She thought. She was glad that he left a day earlier than her. Meaning she has an extra day or few before she officially meets him and apologize.

______________________________________________________

Im sorry if the chapter is short again, and I'm really sorry since its already of the fourth chapter but they haven't officially met, but I promised they'll meet soon!!! Thank you for the subscribers and comments, keep them coming. I love reading you guys feedbacks!!!