Chapter 26

Infinity With You

 

So, I somehow had a bit of free time today, so I decided to finish writing this chapter and post it. For all those craving for Topyoon moments well get ready for a mini buffet!!!ENJOY!!

 

 

 

 

 

......................................................

 

 

RECAP

“One…two…three GO!” she yelled as they both raice out of the car. Yoona had an head start since Seunghyun had to waste a few seconds to hear his car lock. But, since he was a guy, he had an higher stamina than her making him catch up and ahead of her. They both can feel eyes on them, but since they were both running, no one can really notice who they were. Seunhyun turned around to glance at Yoona, to see that she wasn't there. He smirked knowing that she’s probably way behind. A few minutes of running around searching, bumping on to people, he finally reached his destination. He stopped to catch his breath. He eyed the store confused on why she wanted to meet up here shrugging it off he cooly walked in the store. He went in triumphed to see that he won. He smirked.

 

 

“Wipe that smirk off your face Mr.Choi!” he heard a man said.

 

..........

 

 

Seunghyun froze, that voice sounded a lot like his manager… he’s screwed. He’ll be screwed for being out late at night publicly unprotected. He slowly turned around to get the shock of his life.

 

 

“What the ?” he blurted startled as he was almost given a hard attack, he was looking down trying to calm his heart at the sight that shocked him. He heard the person laugh but suddenly the manly laughed turned into a familiar giggle. He quickly looked up to see Yoona infront of him with a voice impersonation device on one hand and a scream mask on another. Yoona continued laughing at his now confused and shocked face.

 

 

“What…how?” he asked confused, he was surprised that she just pranked him.

 

 

“I won Mr.Choi!” she smirked. He frowned.

 

 

“How, I was ahead and I looked back you weren’t there, I thought you were behind?” he asked still confused and shocked with the mask and voice. She shrugged.

 

 

“Don’t underestimate me Mr.Choi!” she said smirking while heading off somewhere in the costume store. He followed her.

 

 

“Hey you cheated, you probably used a shortcut?” he accused, she smiled.

 

 

“No I didn’t and plus there weren’t any rules…now come on, let’s try stuff on.” She yelled pulling him deeper into the store.

 

 

“Ajuhmma, is there a smaller size in this?” Yoona yelled comfortably as she tries on an oversize wig hat. Seunghyun chuckled at her cuteness.

 

 

“I’ll go check for you Yoonashii!”a middle aged woman said nicely out of nowhere.

 

 

“Thank you!” she smiled at the middle aged women, he bowed at her as she bowed back while giving him a smile and an ‘only girls can understand’ look at Yoona before heading to the back.

 

 

“By the looks of it, you’ve done this before?’he asked raising a brow curiously. Yoona smiled sweetly as turns her attention away from the mirror to him.

 

 

 

“Ok fine I admit I did cheat by using a shortcut, couldn’t help it since it’s the way I’m used to taking. Me and my members especially, with Yuri and Sooyoung, we would always come by here  to buy some kind of disguise where no one can recognize us, so we can freely walk around after.” She explained smiling at the memories.

 

 

“And no one has noticed?” he asked shocked, she nodded.

 

 

“So come on pick something,” she said

 

 

“I will, anything but that mask and voice you just used.” He said, still traumatized by the event earlier, she giggled.

 

 

“You know that voice sounded a lot like my manager, so  I didn’t know what to be scared of, the mask or the voice.” He said shuddering, she giggled louder.

 

 

“Here you go Yoonashii, it’s the last one.” The middle aged women said coming back. Yoona took the wig from her thanking her.

 

 

“It fits nice…now with the glasses… Perfect!” she said as her disguised was complete. Seunghyun couldn’t even belived at how different she looked, she still looked beautiful but just different. Her disguised was a sport cap that’s attached to a short blonde wavy hair with bangs that looked really good on her along with a pair of nerdy glasses.

 

 

“How do I look?” she asked smiling at him

 

 

“Still beautiful!”he blurted, she blushed

 

 

“Now your turn!” she said smiling at him as she randomly picked up costume pieces. After a while of laughter and trying on a countless materials, they finally decided on his disguised. A simple black beanie that’s attached to a short styled blonde hair and a pair of nerdy glasses, just like Yoona. Like Yoona he looked unnoticeable but still handsome. After paying for their new outfits the two headed for the door, Yoona excited while Seunghyun was a bit nervous for how things will turn out. It’s not that he worries to be seen with Yoona, it’s the fact that once they get noticed there’s a huge chance that both of them won’t make it out safely.

 

 

“Ready?” Yoona asked excitedly, Seunghyun trying his best to hide his nervousness smiled and nodded. As Yoona headed out first, he was shocked that no one attacked her and soon he was out with no one attacking them, the disguised sure did its job.

 

 

“Wow this is Awesome, no one can recognize us!!” Seunhyun yelled, while Yoona quickly and playfully shushed him.

 

 

“No one can recognize us, but they sure will recognize your voice.” She whispered smiling. He nodded understanding.

 

 

“Now come on, there are plenty of things for us to do!” Yoona said grabbing his hand leading the way. The two were having the time of their lives, especially Seunghyun, since this is the first time he has ever done this with a girl, sure he’s dressed up in disguised before but mostly with s and other idol friends, never with a female. The two had a great time around the Han river, walking, talking laughing, and playing especially by the arcade. Where Seunghyun had an expensive and countless tries with the ring toss, but it was all worth it once he saw the big smile on Yoonas face when the arcade worker handed her the humongous teddy bear she had chosen.

 

 

“Thank you, but you know you didn’t have to spend all that money and play all those games.” She said as they decided to walk around once again.

 

 

“No, I’ve always wanted to do that. I’ve seen a lot of those scenes where a guy does whatever just to make his girl happy!” he said smiling, as soon as he said those words Yoona swear she had an urge to go up and kiss him. She smiled as they both stared deep in each others eyes. Soon their moment was distracted when his phone rang.

 

 

“Sorry, but I gotta take this it’s my manager.” He apologize, she nodded, as she waited for him she checked her phone to check the time only to be shock that it’s already 3 in the morning. She looked around to see the Han River to see that its less pack then before, but still livelier which is what she loves about Seoul, it never sleeps. She watched Seunghyun seeing him focused on what his manager is telling him, she couldn’t help but check him out. Despite his disguised, he was perfect to her. Soon after a minute more of waiting she started to yawn. Coming from a schedule and to a date afterwards thats lasting till 3 in the morning was an adventure but tiring. She now realized how dead tired she is. She sat by the closest bench and leaned her head towards the wall for support as she patiently waited.

 

.......

“I’m so sorry for calling you late this time Tabi, but thank god you’re awake this late, everyone here in YG is going crazy, especially Jiyong once he found out.” His manager Lee Byeong -yeong apologized.

 

 

“No its fine, thanks for calling me right away hyung I mean this is a problem, and it’s a good thing I don’t have any plans for the next few days.” Seunghyun said frowning a bit.

 

 

“Alright, well I’ll see you later then.” His manager said.

 

 

“Yeah see you later.” He said hanging up, he sighed. He just got a call from his manager informing him that the last half of the songs that he and GD recorded for their GD and Top debut were accidently deleted. He doesn’t mind recording them once again, since he already know what to do, but it’s the fact that with the release coming up next month, he has to give up his only days off left for the year to re-record everything. And he really wanted to take Yoona out again, as soon as her name came up he turned to her direction to find her sleeping. He walked up to her, smiling at how cute and beautiful she looks sleeping especially as she hugs the bear, quite jealous at the piece of toy. He crouched down to level to her face, as he finally did what he had  wanted to do all day since he first picked her up at her dorm, kiss her.

....

Please SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT!!!!