Chapter 6

Infinity With You

I'm sorry I know I promised I'll only be gone for a few days, but I got sick as soon as I got back. Did you guys watch BigBang's Blue MV...OMG it was ing AMAZING!!! After watching the mv I got motivated to update even though Im sick...Anyways Finally the chapter you all been waiting for!!! ENJOY

___________________________________________________

 

"Here, I got her." a deep, familiar husky voice said in roughly fluent english. Yoona looked at the owner of the voice to see BigBang's Top. Sporting a very stylish and expensive chic outfit with a pair of dark brown rayban wayfarers eyeglasses, which he is known and famous for wearing it. God he looked amazing and beautiful she thought. She suddenly felt conscious about herself. What she was wearing was ok skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt matching with a casual black blazer and a pair of gladiator sandles, it was comfortable, but she wished she could of dressed up to one of her more ok outfits is she know she will run into him today. The cashier blushed at the sight of him as she shakingly grabbed the 20 bill from him.

"Keep the chage oh and her name is Yoona." he told her. The girl's eyes widen but, not with Yoona name part, but for a stranger to tip 15 dollars, the girl quickly wrote Yoona's name in a cup and quickly went off to give it to the barrista ignoring all the other orders that was placed first. Yoona was so shocked at whats happening, Now she had to thank him for this too.

"Sunbae, Thank You so much. I'll pay you as soon as I..

"Don't worry about it." he said cutting her off. He gave her a to die for smile. As much as she wanted to stare at his fantastic smile she had to  really continue thanking him.

"One venti chai tea for Yoona." the barrista yelled, just a minute after being ordered

"That's yours." he said. she nodded and went up to get her drink. She didn't know what to do. Should she leave or stay. If she leaves that'll be rude, he helped her and paid for her drink, plus she hasn't apologized to him. And besideds  she doesn't want to leave...yet. But, then if she stays it'll be akward between him and her and he didn't really invite her to stay with him.

"Um...thank you again for helping." she mentioned again. He smiled and pointed at the table nearby, it was by the corner isolated from the other customers. She noticed a coffee cup, two actually, a mac book and scattered papers on the table. She took it as an invite and sat on the opposite side of where his stuff were.

"Anyways, your a fellow korean and Idol, plus I've watched you since you entered the store...you look rather nervous and confused. I wouldn't want a lady to be embarrassed especially when she's my bros future girlfriends best friend." he said sitting on his side. She blushed.

"Brother?" she asked. since she knows alot of friends who are a huge fan fo him, she kind of knows facts about him, and she's a 1oo% sure he only has an older sister.

"Youngbae, in BigBang and YG we treat eachother as if were blood related, so I'm used to calling them as my brothers." he explained. She felt stupid.

"Oh...hehe...I know that." she said, he chuckled. There was a minute of silence when she broke it.

"I'm sorry." she blurted, He rose an eyebrow at her which she found absolutely attractive. Every move he makes attracts her. He could just sit infront of her not doing anything yet she'll still find him attractive.

"Why ar..

"For what happened  in Singapore." she cutted. He laughed

"So you remember?" he asked, Yoona nodded and frowned.

"And I apologized for my action and for not apologizing sooner." she said bowing her head.

"It's not your fault you know, stuff like that happens all the time. It's something we can't control and it just depends on the unlucky someone who will receive it." he said sipping his coffee.

"But I don't consider myself unlucky, more like lucky since it was you." he continued staring right through her eyes. She quickly looked away blushing, ignoring all the butterflies forming in her stomach.

"So you forgive me?" she asked again, still unable to look up at him

"Like I said it wasn't your fault, so you don't have to apologize. Meaning theres no reason for me to forgive you for something that needs no forgiveness. Though I had to discard one of amy favorite jacket that night due to the ruined fabric and the smell that won't wash away." he said chuckling.

"Sorry," Yoona muttered, he laughed again. She sighed in relief, she was worried for nothing after all. She was just overreacting at her action. Now she feels comfortable of the idea working with him. Her thought was erupted when she heard his Iphone ring. He looked at the caller and excused himself. While waiting she looked around, she noticed the papers scattered on the table weren't just papers but, music sheets, the ones you use to write and composed songs. She was curious and itching to reach it and read but, that would be rude. She heard from her sunbaes that some songwritters are really private and strict about their created piece to be exposed to just anyone.

"Sorry, it was my manager." he said coming back to his sit. She nodded smiling.

"Are you writing?" she asked. He looked confused so she pointed at the sheets,

"Oh...yeah but, its not finished." he answered

"New Big Bang songs?" she asked

"No it's a solo." he answered. Now she was really curious to read it.

"May I?" she asked hopeful yet nervous. She was cofident around him, which she never is only when she's with her members and managers. For some reason she can act whatever she wants when she's around him

"Yes you may." he said, she was in relief and suprised. She grabbed a few sheets.

"Oh Mom" she read as the title, she started reading the lyrics and was amazed and awed at the lyrics. The way he put them together. She was only reading it, she imagines how it'll sound when its compeletely done with music and his voice.


"Wow, it's really good, even though its not finished I can get the message.I'm sure once it comes out everyone will love it. It has such a good meaning to it." she said in awe

"Thank You!" he said, pleased with her answer. She felt and heard her phone vibrate through her bag. She took it to see her manager calling her. She would of just ignored it but, she doesn't want him to worry plus it'll show that she survived the first thirty minutes on her own.

"Do you mind?" she asked. He shook his head. She didn't bother getting up to take the call. She's sure he's gotten scolded and yelled at by his manager before.

"Yes op-ppa!" she answered sweetly trying to change the temper of her manager.

"Yah Im Yoona, where the hell are you?" he yelled causing her to pull the phone away form her ears. Seunghyun chuckled at her.

"Um...out." she answered.  She was used to this, so she's nt afraid to get in trouble. The more he gets mad the more she plays with him and becomes stubborn.

"What do you mean out, listen here young lady, how can you sneak out on your own. You don't even know your way or english and I bet you don't even have dollars to spend." he yelled. Yoona giggled at all the flaws she had today.

"Oppa, don't worry." she said

"Don't worry , it will be my head if...

"Oppa, I gotta go....b...ba...bad si...g...nal...hell...o....op...pa?" she said as she did those stupid bad reception tricks. Seughyun laughed at her childness. He got to admit that she was the first ever girl, and he's been with alot, to act like that infront of him. It felt refreshing, he always expected her to be lady. He liked it.

"Im guessing you sneaked out?" he asked, she smiled at him.

"Did you too?" she asked. He smirked

"Im too old for that and plus I'm perfectly capable of being on my own especially since none of my fans know where Im at." he said, After and few moments she saw him gathering all his stuff. The thought of him leaving dissapointed her. He got up and held out a hand. She was about to shake it and wait for his "it was nice meeting you and see you tomorrow" talk when instead...

"Do you want to get out of here?"