Pianist 43

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating, we washed the dishes side by side. I playfully bump his hips lightly so I can rinse mine first and he bumped my hips back, chuckling and sucessfully rinsed his and shook the excess water on me. "Ya!" I looked away to avoid getting water on my eye. He laughs and puts his plate and utensils on the drying rack and wiped his hands then left to the livng room.

I hurried with mine and quickly followed him as he sat on the stool and opened his piano. He massaged his fingers first and I smiled as he looked at me and made a space next to him.

"What are we gonna play?" I ask since there's no music sheet 

He just smiled at me and said "You'll know." He then starts the piece and I smiled. I do know it, it's from my favorite Anime. Kimi no Nawa's Nandemonaiya.

I played with him and as we sat there in silence, letting the piano keys be our voice and let our hands do the dancing. The song was perfect for our situation. It reminded me of the time when we were apart. The times when I longed to hear from him and wonder how he's doing, and the times when he thought I'd already given up on him by dating someone else. We were both in pain but we're both in each other's heart and mind and by the end it reminds me of how we found our way back into each other and now we'll be facing any obstacle together. We looked at each other and smiled as the song almost comes to an end.

"My turn to pick a song!" I bounced on my seat and he chuckles. I have a feeling this will be a usual thing for us to do. For our family.

"I want something lively. Do you know Akdong Musician's Dinosaur?" He smirks and places his hands in postion and excitely got ready and then we both started.


We can't help but sing along and laughed when we can't reach suhyun's high notes. He ends up coughing while I lose my voice. We played a few more songs ranging from Kpop songs, to Kdrama OSTs, to Anime OSTs.

"That was fun!" I sighed and leaned on his chest as we both laid down on the couch. He intertwined our hands and held on it tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter