Pianist 22

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They're coming?" I nodded to Jennie's question as I sat next to her. I just got off the phone with my parents and told them about Irene. They booked the earliest flight to come and see their first grandchild.

I was startled when something landed on my lap. "Wipe yourself. You don't have to parade around your life." Yoongi sat adjacent to us and put a cigarette between his lips. It was a pack of wet wipes.

"Thank you for your concern of my non-existent life. I do myself because someone's so unaffected." I grumbled the last part as I open the pack and wiped my hair.

"You have on your face... and hair." I rolled my eyes

"I was hit by a pillow that has their excess on it when I caught them doing it on the puwgeyegeyy" Jennie quickly slapped a hand on my mouth and taehyung answered for me. "Counter! She caught us doing it there and jennie instinctively threw a cushion on her face which she aimed flawlessly, and the rest is history." he says, nervously chuckling.

"And that's why I don't use the kitchen." Yoongi muttered and I pulled Jennie's hands off from me.

"Come with me to the washroom?" I wasn't able to answer cause she was already pulling me by my wrist.

"Ok, what's going on? Why should it matter if yoongi learns you did it on top of a grand piano? It's not like it's his=" I paused and stared at Jennie wide-eyed.

"Huh? B-but why would you have his piano?" did he sold it? Jennie sighed and scratched her head

"We didn't think it would take you this long to know but, yoongi's been staying with us since me moved. He occupies the other room while Tae and I share one." My jaw dropped

"He's staying with you?!" I shrieked

"Don't tell him about the piano." She pleads, pouting. I huffed and washed my face.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me he was living next door! I've been longing for him and he was there all along?!" I thought back to all those times I kept wondering what he was doing and I could have just checked up on him since he wa just next door!

"Well now you know." She giggled

"He's gonna flip when he comes home to your mess." Jennie's eyes widened as if she just realized they haven't cleaned up yet as she dashed out. I dried my face and went out just to see her and Tae running off.

"Where are they going?" I asked eventhough I know where.

"School." Was his short response. He opend his mouth to protest when I snatched his cigarette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter