Pianist 20

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My lips stretched up to a smile when I noticed yoongi giving me glances. I propped my elbow on the dining table and completely faced him.

"What is it? Want to have a full experience now that you got a taste?" I my upper lips then pouted and there goes his I'm-so-done-with-you look. Ah, how I missed seeing that.

"Yoongles~ wait for me!" I giggled, running after him as he walked off.

"Yoo-omo!" I wasn't able to stop on time when jungkook wheeled himself from the side, causing my foot to get caught on his foot plate, making me trip and fall on to his lap. We stared at each other in shock, but a strong grip held my wrist and tugged me up.

It all happened so fast, my brain malfunctioned. I just found myself flushed against yoongi's chest. His hand still holding my wrist while the other sits lightly on my hips.

My eyes darted from his chest to his face and he cleared his throat, not looking at me "Your weight is crushing his broken foot. Have mercy on the poor guy."

He pulled me outside and I let myself be dragged and then he let go. "There. Watch where you're going so you won't cause any accident."

I blinked, watching his figure walk away. Wtf just happened? Is he saying I'm heavy and clumsy? I hear a chuckle and turned to taehyung.

"Keep it up." He says, showing me a thumbs up. My brows arched and did a thumbs up too. What? Ugh. My brain is not working properly. Being in a close proximity to yoongi does that to you.

"You're losing him." Taehyung says

"Huh?" He pointed at yoongi's disappearing figure.

"Oh right. See ya!" I ran after yoongi when I gound myself alone. I looked left and right but he's nowhere in sight.

"Meeee~" I glared at the goat.

"It's you! What are you laughing at." It made a sound again as if mocking me.

"Yah! You really want to be roasted huh." I rolled my non-existent sleeves and formed my hands to a fist.

"Why are you fighting with my goat?" I hear a chuckle behind me and turned to see a pretty guy.

"This is your goat? It lacks manners!" He laughs and I tilted my head

"I haven't seen you before?" His brow raised

"Me? You're the one I haven't seen before." He says, eyeing me.

"I'd never forget a beautiful face." He smirks. So straightforw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter