Prequel & QnA

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I have decided to officially make "I'll Still Love You"  Heal Me's prequel.

Despite the prequel being parallel universe/spinoff of Heal Me,  there's still some connections between these two stories. And even though it's a prequel, it doesn't matter whether you read it before this story or after. In my opinion, this is the best time to read it, that's why I'm giving out this announcement. There's just one chapter and one bonus chapter left there, so you can read it without the worries of waiting for the updates, I'm gonna finish the prequel very soon.

Do give it as much support as you've given this story even though it's full of angst :(

 

 

Since I can't update the new chapter because I am extremely demotivated regarding this story after last update, and since there's a lot of QnA left to answer, so I've just written the answers of a major portion of the questions here.

PS:  I hope you enjoy the QnA and don't pester me for updates! Please remember, an "Update soon" never motivates an author, not in my case at least. I'll just update a new chapter when motivation itself would find me :)

PPS:   I also have opened Curiouscat/CC.twt (click on this if the first link doesn't work) recently, you can ask me anon questions there. You'll see my answers there or on my Twitter acc.

 

 

         "Ask the character"

 

 

13. To Munhee : "Are you going to confess your feelings to Baekhyun now that you realised you've fallen in love with him? If yes, then when are you planning to do it?"

Munhee: *scratches head cutely*    I am gonna take this secret till my grave?     *determined face*

 

14. To Baekhyun: "I wont ask you some serious questions because youre a gentle and kind baby. So, let me ask you simple question. Tell us the 2 qualities of munhee which you admire the most and 2 habits of hers that annoys you sometime."

Baekhyun: *blinks* *ears red*      Uhh thanks?   *sits up straight*      Well, she has lots of good...and bad qualities. Her two qualities that I admire the most would be- she's really kind and she's really patience.

Minseok: *peeks his head in*    Right, if she didn't have these qualities, she would've kicked you out of your own house long ago.   *smirks and leaves the room*

Baekhyun: *pouts* *rubs nape sheepishly*    I think I'd just have to agree with him..     *fidgets*   Anyway, her two bad qualities would be - she's too kind and she's too patience. *confidently shrugs at the confused audience*     I said what I said. 

Munhee: *accidentally eavesdropped* *rolls her eyes at Baekhyun*     Your logics never contain any logics. They're just out of this world!      *leaves*

 

15. To Jongin: "We all know you're a fun loving but respectful guy but have you ever felt attracted towards Munhee?"

Jongin: N-     *catches Baekhyun's scrutinized gaze* *smirks* Well, Noona really is my type so....   *notices Baekhyun storming his way*      Okay, I meant Noona is the type of elder sister that I'd love to have!     *huffs in relief seeing Baekhyun backing down*       So the answer would be No!      *grins*

 

16. To Munhee: "We know your heart lies with the babies and Baekhyun but do you still have feelings for Sehun?"

Munhee: *stares confusedly*     I don't think it's possible to have feelings for two person at a same time!     *bittersweet smile*        Since I uhh..I have grown to lov-like Baekhyun, it's kinda obvious that I have no feelings for my e-ex. 

 

17. To Baekhyun: "I'm really curious about your feeling towards Munhee lately. What she means towards you?"

Baekhyun: *stills* *clears throat*     Everyone already knows we're good friends now.     *tries to smile*

The moms: *rolls eyes*     All men do is... lie.   *sighs dramatically*

Jongin: *Nods vigorously*      Hyung! You're cheating! Give us a genuine answer!     *pouts*

Baekhyun: *clears throat twice*    I t-think my phone's ringing. I need to go..   *nervous smile*

Mrs. Byun: Your phone's in your hand!    *smirks*

Munhee's mother: And it's not ringing!   *smirks*

Baekhyun: *sweats* *stands up*     W-Whatever! I gotta go! *rushes out*

 

18. (To Baekhyun): "Have ever Mun turn you on? Hahaha"

Baekhyun: *glares at audience*     Yah! W-Why do I always get these questions? Go ask Munhee or something!    *Sassily rolls eyes*

Jongin: *snickers*      Eyy Hyung! You couldn't be more obvious! Just admit that you wanna know does Noona find you y or not?       *saves from slap*  *snickers and leaves for dear life*

 

19. To Munhee: "Don't you think that sometimes Baekhyun can be too much annoying especially in terms of being too over protective?"

Munhee: *blinks* *tries to think intently* *shrugs*     I don't find him annoying.     *checks her surrounding before admitting*      Actually, I find his overprotective self really cute     *lovestruck giggles*

Jongin: *whistles in the background*

 

20. (To Munhee): "Who do you love more? Sehun or Baekhyun?"

Munhee: *stops giggling* *serious face*      Do I even need to answer this? It should be obvious by now....    *sighs*

 

21. To Author: "Will it be any mature content between Munbaek in the future chapter? Hahaha I don't mean to sound y. It just I'm desperately wanna know the effected of Munhee towards Baekhyun!! Hahaha"

Author: *shakes head strictly*      Nope, if you mean any "M" rated chapter, then I don't have any plans to add such chapter in this story. Because: 1. I wanna keep this story as pure as possible, 2. I am not confident about my writing skills and I don't wanna lower the standard of this fic by adding my unskilled s.      *stares at the pouting audience*       Okay, but just like some old chapters, adult topics would be included subtly, and maybe some little details here and there?       *winks suggestively*

 

22. (To Author): " Is there in any future chapter contain their 3 to 5 years later??"

Author: *nods*    Yes there will be, in bonus chapters. *grins*

 

23. To Munhee: "If there any big personal problem, will you solve it by yourself or you're willing to share the problem with Baekhyun?"

Munhee: *thinks carefully*    It depends on the problem. If sharing the problem would do nothing but increase his worries, then I wouldn't, I don't want to drag him into the messes I create. But if it concerns him, then I'd have to let him know.  

 

24: To Byun Baekhyun: "You have been living with Mun quite some times now. Is there any moment that you feel like you want to hug Mun so much, or you want to kiss her like omggg you're a healthy man right? You don't have any strange feelings when you sleep in the same bed with Munhee ????"

Baekhyun: *stares at red faced Munhee* *stares back at audience* *shrugs proudly*     First of all, I am a healthy man. Do you have any doubt at that?     *stills down before answering the actual question* *clears throat* *steals glances from Munhee*       We uhh we hug a lot? It's a friendly gesture, you know?       *nervous laughter*    And yeah, it used to feel strange while sleeping on the same bed with someone with whom I've never expected to do so. But it's okay now, I guess.    *shrugs*

Jongin: *pops his head in*   And what about that kiss part? Answer it as well!    *smirks* 

Baekhyun: *bites lips* *runs hand through hairs*     I...I uhh... I need water.. *gulps down one whole glass of water* *one minute of silence*

Jongin: *rolls eyes*     He doesn't seem like he would answer it.    *turns towards Munhee*    Noona! What do you think about the question?

Munhee: *fidgets under spotlight* *subtly fans her face*    Umm he actually uhh kind of..p-pecked my forehead once. *ducks head down*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter