17.

Heal me (Married to brother-in-law)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was nearly midnight when Baekhyun returned home in an exhausted state. He had a long day after whatever happened with his mom  and Munhee; also he had to work till this late as he went to office a few hours later than he was supposed to.

 

His house seemed exceptionally quiet. Munhee wasn't waiting for him like she always does whenever he's late.  Not that he wanted to see her as the first thing the moment he steps in the house. And he knew pretty well that it's shouldn't be surprising to not see the girl here as they had a rough morning. 

Baekhyun ignored the eerie feeling inside his chest and went straight towards his kids' room to watch them for a few moments as they might've already been sleeping. He had to move carefully as the house was almost dark in absence of any sort of lightings.

He opened the kids' door careful to not make any sound, he peeked inside and the kids' room was also as dark as the night outside, while normally there's always some dim litted lights to prevent the kids from getting scared to sleep there. He immediately darted inside, lightened up the room only to find it empty.  

He panicked a little. But he tried to stay positive, there's many other rooms in the house, they might be somewhere. They might be with Munhee. 

Baekhyun sprinted towards Munhee's room, not even bothering to knock, he flashed open the doors. His heart skipped a few beats when he found the room empty again. 

Within next few minutes he searched every nook and cranny of the house, finding no trace of neither Munhee, nor the girls.  He again went to Munhee's room, his hands shaking for some unknown reasons as he opened her cupboard which was half empty, indicating what he didn't want to assume. Munhee was nowhere.

Munhee was gone from his house, most probably from his life as well. And she took the babies with her. 

Baekhyun plopped down on Munhee's bed, massaging his temples which started hurting much badly from before. But is it too early to assume things? What if something else has happened? What if something happened to her or the babies? What if they needed him?

Baekhyun rushed towards his friend Junmyeon's house. From there he didn't get any information. He got back home. Then he remembered he has a goddamned cellphone and he could've actually called her in first place without getting panicked. 

His body was almost stiffed when he saw Munhee had given him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter