Four

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed and i can say, that i am slowly getting better after the incident of Sehun, denying me. I still can't wake up without someone waking me up, so i had my mom to wake me, every morning. She would call me non-stop every morning. Thanks to her! Aside from my alarm clock, there's my phone who would wake me up every morning.


I came to work early today, to have breakfast with Chi, my beloved co worker who acts, as my bestfriend slash sister slash life adviser.


"Ahreum! Didn't expect you to come to work, early." She giggles. "You know how late you are, like almost, everyday!" She laughs.


"Are you complaining? You should be thankful that i came early to have breakfast with you." I said cheekily. She laughs.


We went to this restaurant two buildings away from our company building, this restaurant is a newly opened one, and our co-workers are bugging as out, to try it here. It is called, The Vista Point by Chef Do. Sounds interesting, isn't?


We went inside and sat on the corner, the waiter immediately approach us and gave us the menu. In all fairness, the price of food on the menu, is not that expensive. I am in awe with the interior design of this restaurant. It reminds me of the place i went, last week. The Club of Hanna's brother, speaking of her, we exchange messages back and forth but we don't get to meet each other because we were both busy with our respective lives. She told me that she would just call me to meet, if she's back in the country because she went to Japan for an event.


We placed our order, thanking the waiter, Chi says something, "Ahreum, don't you know that we will be having a new director in design?" I heard her say that, but i wasn't able to respond because i was so shocked to see him here.


What was he doing here? It's, looking at my wrist watch, 8:15 in the morning. He should be sleeping at this time because he manages, a club that runs all night. He looks so fine! How can he do that? I was busy admiring his features when we met eyes. Oh my gosh! I was shocked that i immediately look down.


"Yah! Areum... are you even listening?" Looking at my friend, "Ha? Ah... yeah, yeah! The new director? Who is he?" I am trying to get into a conversation with her, when i saw B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter