Thirty

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Hannah, please. Just please. Not now. I don't want any argument with you today."

 

She just won't keep shut ever since she found out that I am with Ahreum the day her brother and Ahri finally cross paths again at the hospital. 

 

"Are you going to her again? She is with my brother, just so you know."

 

"What are you talking about? I am going out with the rest of the boys." I told her, not including the fact that I know Ahri is with her brother.

 

"The idea of you and that girl at the hospital together having a check up, won't get out of my  mind. I should've asked my brother to do a paternal test before he gave that kid his last name." She stressed. Is this girl even real? That kid? It's his nephew for gods sake.

 

"Hannah, how many times do I have to tell you that I am not and will never cheat on you." She never gets it. I am telling her that, she doesn't have to worry about me having an affair. I know I am not being honest with seeing Ahreum behind her back, but that is just for the sake of Ahri's peace of mind, that I wasn't able to give her ever since I'd left her. "And that kid, is your brothers son."

 

"How many times do I have to feel like, everytime you're with her, you would just leave me. You're still in love with her, Sehun! I can feel it." She said, anger evident in her voice.

 

"What are you saying? I am not going to do that. I did it once, and that is with you. And I will never ever going to do that again. Not to you, Hannah. I love you." I have to let this girl know, that she doesn't have to worry about me leaving her a ing hundred times.

 

"Stop seeing that girl. Let's go somewhere without them. Let's be together. Let's runaway, Sehun."

 

"Hannah... you know it's not easy to leave everything behind." We don't have to leave, she just need to realize that my feelings for her are true. That nothing can take me away from her. I am still thinking of a proper word to say when she speaks.

 

"You don't love me, don't you? If you love me, you'll be ready to leave every damn thing behind. If you love me, you will choose me. You're afraid to take risks with me. You're lying. You're a ing liar. You don't love me. Is it because of her? Tell me!" She is crying. I hate seeing someone cry. Most especially, her. I don't want her to cry because of me.

 

I put her in this kind of situation, it is only me who can save her.

 

 

 



 

Ahreum's POV

 

"Ahreum! What are you thinking?"



Really? He is asking me what I'm thinking? He is still insensitive, just like before. He doesn't care about how I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter