Sixteen

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our morning activities that consists of just staying in bed, cuddling, watching movies and occasionally just laying down, saying nothing, we finally have come to decision, that it's time to get up.


"Can you just stay here for the whole day, Baek?" Asking my now boyfriend, to spend the rest of the day with me.


He called Jongdae early in the morning to tell the guy that i can't come to work today, using his friendship card to my boss, to excuse his girlfriend to work. Nice, Byun Baekhyun!


"I can do that." He told me, holding both of my cheeks while giving me his sweetest smile.


"Baby, i am going outside, i have to call someone to bring me some clothes."


I nod my head, letting Baekhyun go out of my room. I am sprawled in bed, staring at the ceiling, i thought of reaching Sehun to finally talk things with him. I know he left me because of Hanna, but i still wanted to know why he hid everything from me. Is it because of what happened to him with Irene and Suho? I don't really get it. I loved him, i wouldn't even dare fall inlove with Baekhyun or one of his friends, if he had let me, know all of them. I would stick with him, that's how much i have loved him.


But things are different now, he choose to leave me and i am now dating Baekhyun. I don't wanna be hidden from everything. I know, the guy outside my room, wouldn't let me slip away from him.


"Baby, what do you want to eat?" Baekhyun ask me, entering the room, holding his phone.


"I don't know, what do you want? I'm okay with anything." I told him.


I shouldn't have said that, now Baekhyun is ordering 4 boxes of pizza because he told me, he don't get to eat pizza a lot. Don't get me wrong, i love the food too, but 4 boxes and we're only two? Aside from that, he also ordered 12pcs of chicken wings. Wow, i am dating an overly excessive eater.


After 20 minutes of waiting for his food, Baekhyun is standing at my kitchen island counter, opening the boxes of pizza he ordered, when i had this urge in me, to go and hug him at the back.


"Babe, i love you!" I told him, while hugging him from his back.


Baekhyun then stops what he was doing, now holding both of my hands, turning around, he looks down at me, reaching my eye level to kiss me from my nose.


"I love you too, Ahri!" Kissing my nose again, i hug him tight, resting my chin to his chest. I look u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter