One

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mom asked me for the nth time ever since the news broke out that Sehun and I broke up.

 

I sigh "Yes, mom! I am totally fine. Just please let me be. Okay?"

 

I don't want to be rude but i guess i just have to let my mother know that i really am okay and i just need some space from everything since 3 years with my ex was really something worth spacing out.

 

"Darling, talk to me if you need someone to let your feelings out. You know i am here for you, right?

 

My mom hasn't changed even though we live miles apart as she is married to her second husband she met at a café while crying due to my dad's early passing. She met my step dad in the middle of her mourning and that was something she likes to talk about everytime her friends and colleagues asked her where he met my step father. I was actually mad at first when i found out about them. Who wouldn't right? I mean your husband just died and you're already attracted to a man and moved on? Like nothing happened? But i guess mom's happiness is what's more important right? and i know my dad would be happy to see her smiling again.

 

My dad died when i was 12 years old due to heart failure and i still remember how i felt that day. That was my first heart break. 8 years had passed by and here i am feeling the same feeling, again.


Two weeks had passed by and i am feeling a lot more better now. I actually had the courage last night to delete all of Sehun's picture in my phone and laptop as well as his messages and moved out every stuff he had left in my place. I changed my door pass code and all the things that has to be throwned out. I did it all already! I am getting there. I know i am. I hope.

 

Part of moving on with my new life without him was buying new things for my place. I guess its part of the healing process. I am planning to redecorate my place. Something more of a girly vibe, something new and different from the usual i am used to. I was walking at a mall holding my iced americano and was looking to my left eyeing something that has caught my attention when i bumped into someone. I was shocked to see her bomber jacket wet.

 

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry... I didn't... I am not looking" i haven't finished my sentence when the girl in black bomber jacket, white blouse and short shorts spoke and says "No, it's also my fault. I am not looking on my way too." and she smiled while removing her jacket.

 

I felt relieved. I thought she was going to be angry at me. She was smiling and looking at me like i had something on my face.

 

"Hi! What's your name?" She asked and to my shock, i stopped for a second not answering her question but came back to my senses after she bent down to look at me straight in the eye smiling. I told her my name. "Kim Ahreum"

 

"Oh, nice to meet you! My name is Hanna. Byun Hanna" i was utterly shocked of how friendly she is when she asked me "Uhm, i am actually alone and i guess you are too, right?" I answered her "Ah yes! I am."

 

We were sitting at a café. Hanna wanted to buy me a new iced americano but i declined it telling her that its fine. That i don't really liked how it taste anyway. I was just actually trying it out because Sehun used to order iced americano everytime we're out together. I just want to know what's in it and why did he liked it. I guess there's nothing to it other than bitterness for me. Yes, bitterness inside me.

 

After half an hour sitting in this cozy café, Hanna told me everything about her as if she knew me so well to tell me things that should only be said with your close friends. She told me that she works as a DJ in this club called One Way or Another with her brother running it. I remember Sehun telling me before that he has a friend who has a club but i'm not really interested to go clubbing so i don't even know who that friend of his is. I don't really even know why Sehun and I lasted for 3 years when our personality is totally different. He is outgoing and i'm not. Oh! Maybe that's why he left me finally...

 

Hanna also told me that she was just looming around to look for things that would caught her eye because she wanted to get something off her mind.

 

"What's bothering you? If you don't mind" I asked her because what if we're both in this game of moving forward with your life because your ex doesn't love you anymore gaming, right? We could be best friends. Haha! I mentally laugh.

 

"Oh! Just this guy who's been patronizing our club the past few weeks. I rarely see him but since last last week he's been going everyday" So, they're not together? What is she talking about? She is bothered by just a club goer? I was about to ask her my question when she talks again. There's something in her eyes when she says "Just that guy who's always alone at the bar infront of the bartender. I actually approached him two days ago when he suddenly kissed me and ask me to stay the night with him. Ofcourse i said yes! Who doesn't want to hook up with that good looking guy at the bar. He look so mysterious. Everytime i look at him he was just there. Drinking. He is so good actually!" I didn't expect her to tell me the story of how she had a one night stand with a stranger. She's really something. Isn't she?

 

Before we separate ways, Hanna gave me her number and also asked for mine telling me that she will send me a text if ever we both have time to spend together. So, our time or mostly my time wasted consist of her talking about that particular guy. She told me that she never felt like it before from her past one night stand guys and i was too shocked to reply because Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter