Eighteen

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You girls ready to go?" Baekhyun said, when he entered our office department. He went here too early, to pick us up saying that he also need to visit Jongdae to talk about something. I like to ask him what is it, but i don't wanna be a nosy girlfriend, so i just shrug it off.

 

"Yeah, just a minute!" Chi told Baekhyun since i am still busy checking my drafts that Mr. Kang had asked me to send him tomorrow.

 

"Baby, are you not done?" Baekhyun says, while putting his hands on my shoulders, rubbing it.

 

"I think i'm done. Just double checking it. I don't think i'll have enough time to check this tomorrow since we're going to a party, i told him.

 

"Take your time, love." He says, patting my head.

 

"Is Lay going to be there?" We both turned our heads to the girl who is asking if his baby boy is going to be there too. I smiled at her, Baekhyun who knows nothing, is giving us weird looks. I laugh.

 

"Is Lay going to be there?" I whispered to the guy beside me, who is right now giving me a, you have to tell me why your friend is looking for Lay, i thought she was with Kai look.

 

"I think he is going to be there. No one says no when its Park Chanyeol who's throwing a party. Why?"

 

I nod, giving him a smile. "Don't you know when we left her with Kai, she came home with Lay. Haha! It's funny right? I thought she'll end up with Kai that night." I told him, he looked surprised. Probably not expecting that my friend took a turn, and get it down with Lay.

 

"Lay? As in Lay? Wow, Chi!" His voice became a little bit higher with surprise. "I didn't know that something happened between you and Lay. That guy never went home with a girl when we're out on a club, even before i had my own club. Woah!" He is stunned with the information. Which made my friend's face red because of embarassment. What the hell! Did Baekhyun really have to say that details? Now chi is probably doubting herself 10x more with the information that Lay is a good guy.

 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, he is actually looking for you." I told Chi to divert her negative thoughts. "He is asking for you, but happened so i wasn't able to give your number to him." I continued, making my friend smile.

 

"Really? He did?" She ask me, i nod to her question and stands up. "I think i'm done. Shall we go?" I told them, saving my draft and shuts down my computer.

 

I am in the middle of putting things on my bag when the door opened, "Director Kim, is there anything that we can help you?" I ask our director who is smiling. "No. I was about to go. I just thought that you guys are still here. So, i dropped by." He said.

 

"Are you coming along to Chanyeol's place?" He inquires.

 

"Ah yeah! We are. Chi is coming with me too." I told him. Nodding his head, he said, "Since you two are under me, i am expecting that you girls are still going to be able to you know, come to work the next day." He said, laughing. I don't think i can laugh on that. Now, i am thinking twice of going to a party with my boss, attending too.

 

"Jongdae, i think it's up to them if they want to go to work or not. They could always file a leave." Baekhyun who is quiet since Jongdae's arrival says.

 

"Oh yeah! Hyung. I'm just kidding. Take care and see you guys later." With that, he left the room, leaving us with awkward atmosphere.

 

"Are we still going Ahreum? That's like a warning from him that we shouldn't be partying on a weekday." Chi says, looking at Baekhyun and I.

 

"Don't mind him. He is the one who shouldn't be there. He is the boss! He should set an example." We all laugh at Baekhyun's statement. He is right though.

 

We arrived at Chanyeol's place a little bit early, everyone in their group of friends is here, including Suho and Irene, who looked a bit awkward seeing me there. Of course who wouldn't be? We are both Sehun's exes. The difference is that, she cheated on him while the guy left me. Speaking of, i saw Sehun sitting on the dining table, eating. I have to look at Baekhyun and saw him looking at Sehun too. Maybe because before we left the office, i told Baekhyun that i am hungry, but he told me that we should just eat in Chanyeol's place because his mom is the best cook ever a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter