Eight

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am in the kitchen with my sister trying to help our mom baked some cookies. Her cookies are to die for! Everyone loves it. No wonder, Baekhyun loves it. I am helping her make cookies, because i wanted to pack some for Baekhyun later as a token of thanks to him, for helping me out last night.

 

"Ahri, can you pass me the chocolate chips?" Mom asked. I then pass her the chocolate chips needed, for this bomb cookies she is making.

 

After sometime, we finally finished making it, or more like our mom finally finished it. Mom finally puts it on the oven. Making me gape at her. She sees me and smiles.

 

"You still looked the same, as to when you were my 10 years old, Ahri." My mom says.

 

"You still love to gape at my cookies everytime i put it on the oven." I laugh.

 

Somethings never changed, i am still my moms darling baby. Ofcourse my little sister has her own name given by my mom. I feel light headed being here. I thank god for this support system of a family. They were my source of strength.

 

Mom had finished cooking our lunch earlier, so when we heard someone knocking on the door, we all knew who it was. We've been waiting for him ever since i told my mom that he is fetching me to go get my car at the auto repair shop.

 

I went to answer the door and saw Baekhyun holding a cake in his hands. "Good morning, Ahri!" Was the first thing he said when i opened the door for him.

 

"Good morning to you too, Baekhyun!" I turned to see my mom smiling at Baekhyun greeting him. Aish! I was the one Baekhyun greeted a good morning not her.

 

"Good morning, auntie!" He smiled at my mom.

 

Entering our house who smelled nothing but the cookies being baked in the oven, the guy looked at me. I know what was he thinking. This guy has a sweet tooth. I smiled at him.

 

"Do you smell that? I told my mom that you liked her cookies, so she made some for you." I told him.

 

He nods, saying his thanks to my mom who saw the box he was holding. "Baekhyun, is that for us? Would you mine if i get it, so i can slice it and prepared i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter