Thirty Two [NEW!!!]

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip to China went well even after Chanyeol made a scene at the party due to his alcohol intoxication. Everyone was livid with the scene he made but the anger went down when the giant started crying and telling how much he loves each one of us. I can still remember him pointing at me and said, "Ahreum! You ha...have no c...clue how lucky you are with B...baek" which made me smile and helped him carry on with his speech while we are all busy moving him back to his room to sober up. Now that we are back to Korea, the reality is hitting us that we have a life back here and the week long vacation is over.

 

 

I am at Baekhyun's apartment with our son, figuring out what to do after I finished everything. Cleaning the house, unpacking Baekhyun's stuff, doing his laundry, even Ion's bottles and our food. We fetch the little boy late last night at Baek's parents house with him wiggling his little foot because finally, his parents are back. We've missed him so much. We never forgot to call and ask how he's doing even after having or whatever we were doing. Baekhyun would suddenly pull out his phone and start calling his mom to ask how is Ion doing.

 

"Ionie, Did you miss mommy? Mommy missed you." I was busy playing with my son when I heard a familiar voice. A girls voice to be exact. I didn't heard her rang the doorbell, so this girl definitely knew Baekhyun's password.

 

"Hello?"

 

Looking up, I saw Minnie walking down the hallway with his provocative outfit. I thought she's at work with Baek. What is this girl doing here? Who the hell wears an off shoulder tight black dress at office?

 

"Um, Hi! I was supposed to drop by today to get Baekhyun's thing..."

 

"Mr. Byun, isn't? He's your boss right? I don't think it's appropriate to call your boss with his first name, most especially in front of his family." I have to shut her up. Baekhyun, really? In front of me? What? Is she slapping me with the fact that they're on a first name basis?

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you're going to be here. I was told to get some of his papers and bring it to Mr. Do."

 

"With that outfit? Of course you won't expect us to be here." This girl is making me angry.

 

"Uh, no. I am going out for a dinner later. That's w...why I am wearing this." Her face lit up and turned red while checking herself with the mirror at the wall.

 

Is she being serious? I am in front of her and she's acting like this. "Dinner with who? Who are you-"

 

"What is happening here?" That voice made my son turned and clapped his hands.

 

"Baek"

 

"Mr. Byun?"

 

"Mr. Byun? I thought i told you to call me just by my name?" Wow, the nerve of these two talking like that.

 

"I thought you'll be out l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter