Fifteen: Revelation 2.0

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is a double update! Please check out Chapter Fourteen: Revelation 1.0 first. Thank you!

 

I am outside of the restaurant when i felt someone holds my wrist. I turned around and see that it was Hanna. Oh please! I don't wanna fight with you right now, i am tired from all the things i have heard inside, i don’t wanna hear anything coming out from your mouth.


"You...you've dated sehun?" She asked me, as if she can't believed it. You heard it inside, Hanna. I answered her with a nod.


"How long!? Why you didn't tell me?" I don't wanna hurt you, "Hanna, it's not important-" she didn't let me finished what i am saying when she slaps me. I am not sure, if i deserved to be slapped over keeping a secret that Sehun and I used to be together, when in the first place, it's Sehun's decision to deny me, and keep it a secret, infront of her. I looked at the girl, my eyes a little bit teary from the slap i've received from her.


"Why did you do that? Do i deserved that? It is not me who kept it from you." My tears finally falls down my eyes, "it was his decision when he denied me back when we were at your brother's club the first time." I was hurt. I didn't expect this to happened. "Why did you slap me? I didn't tell you because i was already hurt that Sehun purposely denied me infront of everyone, i don't wanna come around saying that we used to be together when he already told everyone that he doesn't know me." I am bawling, everything from that night came back flashing at me.


"You were so good to me, you were so nice, when you told me that it was Sehun who you have had with, i was hurt, i wanted to tell you but i can't take away your smile. Your smile when you tell me everything about you and him, even though it hurts me." I don't have the power to stand anymore that's why i fell on my knees. I was crying so hard that i didn't noticed that Baekhyun had followed us.


"Hanna, what did you do!?" I heard Baekhyun shouting at his sister. "Ahri, are you okay?" He asked me while holding my arms helping me stand up. I eyed him, "Baekhyun, you knew? You knew what is happening between them?" He looked down, but still nods his head. I cried, i didn't know why, but i am crying so bad. I want to go home, but i can't drive myself home. I am crying so hard holding on to Baekhyun's arm. I thought everything's going fine, but it's not. Sehun is still the main reason for my heartaches.


"Baek...baek... you knew? You knew? I... i am hurt, i... i was hurt when i found out about them. I... i've tried so hard to keep it in." I told him while crying. "B...baek!!! You knew? Why...why you didn't tell me???? You let me have feelings for you because you knew that something is happening with your sister and...and Sehun?" I accused him. Still, he didn't answer me.


"I...i thought you were there because you love me. Why did you used me? You knew i am already broken from what happened to me and Sehun, r...right?" I am trying to look in his eyes while i am crying my heart out, but still, he didn't gave in. He was just there, holding me tight incase i fall again. "Baekhyun, i thought you were different." I told him between my sobs.


"Ahri, i didn't used you. When you came in to my club with my sister, i immediately found you attractive. I hired someone to stalk you, to know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter