Six

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Se...sehun? W...what's with him? I asked her, stuttering.


She smiled and says, "You know the guy i've been telling you? The guy i slept with?" She asked. Nodding my head, she continues.


"It's him. You know what's shocking? He happened to be one of my brother's close friend. What a coincidence, right?" She then turned sad when she added, "But i don't know how this thing between us could grow if he is my brothers friend. You know how protective he is. He wouldn't even let me see them or let them see me." She sighs.


"But you know, Ahreum! Thinking of it, i think it was gods plan. I didn't know that he was my brothers friend, and he also didn't know that i was my brother's sister. Funny, isn't? We both didn't know of our situation, but still something bloomed between us." She says.


At this time, i didn't know how to react. All i can do is to gape at her while she was telling me the story of how they talked and spend the night together after i left the club, last week. Oh Sehun denied me that night, i thought that maybe he was just not ready to announce to everyone that he had me as a girlfriend before and that he too, will be a little affected with what he had done. But he clearly is not. After denying me, he spend the night with this beautiful girl, infront of me. What is the proper way to react with this ing revelation, and situation i am currently in, right now? Tell me.


"Ahreum, ahreum! Are you listening?" I looked at Hanna.


"I...i...i'm sorry. I remembered something, i shouldn't be here. My mom...my mom actually ask some help earlier. She's expecting me. I have to go, i am so sorry!" I had to tell a lie. I have to leave this place as soon as possible. I don't hate her, don't get me wrong. Ofcourse she doesn't know who i was to Sehun and who that guy was to me, but with everything that she had told me, i clearly have to go.


"Oh, i'm sorry for keeping you! You should go, then!" She told me. I smiled at her.


"Yeah, i really have to. Thanks for the treat, Hanna! See you around." She smiles and i quickly went out of the restaurant and got inside of my car.


I hurriedly start my car but it is not starting. What the hell is wrong with this car? I quickly went out of the car and reach for the hood of my car, or more so, acting, as if i knew how to fix it, which i don't. How lucky of me! I just wanted to get away from the place where Sehun's new girl, is in. But look! Maybe god had really planned it. Me meeting Hanna accidentally, Hanna and Sehun ing each other, and me knowing about it. What a ing joke!


"Hey, beautiful lady! What's wrong with your car?" I turned my head to look for the person who had just called me beautiful and was shocked to see that it was Baekhyun. Ofcourse he is here. His sister is here and he co-owned the place. Wait, what happened to the Baekhyun i first met at the club? Why is he being playful? Does he have like a two personality? Is he this playful and bubbly outside then serious and intimidating kind in the club? Well, i preferred both of his personalities, it makes me wanna get to know, these two kinds of Baekhyun. Wait, wait, what am i thinking? Oh, stop it!


"Hey! Yeah. I don't know. It's not starting. I really really have to go to my moms place." I said to him, kinda irritated and sad that my car is as broke as me right now.


"Do you want me to call someone to fix it? Then i can drive you to your moms house. Only if its okay for you?" He told me. Of course i wouldn't say no. I just wanted to get out of this place and hug my mom. I need her right now.


"I am okay about that, but are you? I mean my mom's place is like a 45 minutes drive away from here. I don't wanna bother you, though." I told him. Ofcourse as much as i wanted to get out of this area, i don't wanna tire this handsome guy, for driving me from here, unto my moms place. But if he insist, then let's do this!


"No. No. Its okay!"


15 min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter