Twenty One

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 2am when everyone have decided to call it the night and go home. I am one of the three people who stayed sober the whole night along with Mr. Kang and Jongdae. Everyone was so drunk including of course, my friend Chi. Mr. Kang and Jongdae, who took their drinks like it's just water, and being the sober ones, took everyone, one by one to their cabs to drive them home safe. Mr. Kang, who has to go because of his family, take his leave after he made sure that all his staff was sent home safe.


Now that we've successfuly done our part of sending my co workers home, I am now left with Chi and Jongdae, waiting for Lay to pick up the girl beside me who is seriously drunk right now. We've decided to take a seat at the bench near the restaurant. Taking our seat, i've just noticed that even though it's 2am, everyone around here in this place is so alive. It's as if they've already turned their nights into day. Baekhyun suddenly comes to my mind. I bet the place where he's at is more alive than this place. He didn't even call me to ask me how i am doing or even informed me that he couldn't come to pick me up.


A black Audi suddenly appeared infront of us. Rolling the window down, we saw Lay inside. I don't really know how it happened that Chi actually had the time to call this guy to fetch her, when in her state right now, she can't even sit properly without leaning her head on me.


"Jongdae! Ahreum! Thank you for taking care of that girl." Lay said, getting down of his car.


"No worries, Lay. Are you sure you're okay with her? She can just stay with me. You can drive us back to my apartment." I said to Lay. I don't think it's a good idea to leave Chi with him. I am a hundred percent sure that this girl will cause trouble later because of her drunken state.


"No. No. It's okay. I can handle her. Let me just drive you back to your apartment." He said.


"No, hyung! I can drive Ahreum back home. Just go get Chi." Jongdae, who is holding Chi on her other arm, said.


"Alright then. Thanks guys!" Lay said, getting Chi from us.


The two left with Lay thanking both Jongdae and I for taking good care of the drunk Chi, again. I hope he can handle the girl.


"Let's go?"


Nodding my head, we then go to where Mr. Kim's car is parked. I don't really know how i end up with this guy when earlier, all he did was to make me feel so uncomfortable with his touchiness. I don't wanna be rude, he is my boss. I also don't want other people to say that i am overreacting to him being too close for my liking, so i just let it be.


Getting inside his car and buckling myself up, i told Jongdae that he could just drive me to Baekhyun's apartment. He stops for a bit when i told him that, probably not expecting that we are now on this stage that i am sleeping in Baekhyun's apartment.


Mr. Kim is silent the whole ride. I keep myself busy by looking at the window, seeing streets for the first time without much people outside. We then arrived not longer. Saying my thanks and goodbye to Jongdae, I got down of his car and head inside the building.


I don't know what happened but after entering the room and stripping down my clothes, i immediately went to bed and sleep without taking a shower. I woke up the next morning with Baekhyun hovering over me.


"You smelled awful." He said in my ear, kissing my earlobe.


"Baek! Get off me. I want to sleep more." I tried pushing him off of me.


"What time did you get back home?" He ask, getting off me.


"2? I am not really sure. Lay picked up Chi last night. You didn't." I said, slowly opening my eyes, pouting at him.


"Did they drived you back here? Who drove you back here?" He ask.


"Nope. They didn't. Jongdae did."


After i had said that, he doesn't answer me. I opened my eyes and look at him. I saw Baekhyun staring at me.


"He did? What else?" I have to look at him more with wide eye. What did he mean by what else?


"Nothing. He just drived me back here because you can't." I said.


"I have to go. Sleep some more. Take a shower when you wake up." He said, kissing me in the forehead.


"It's saturday! Where are you going? Restaurant? I thought weekends are for me?" I tried asking him, but he was already at the door. Without even answering me, he left the room. I've then decided to go back to sleep and just talk to him later when he gets back.

 

After around 12 in the afternoon when i have already taken my bath and eaten my lunch, Baekhyun came back to ask me if I would like to go to my parents house to visit them. Half an hour later, we've found ourselves on the road, on our way to my parents house.


"Ahri, I am going to be come so busy this week. I'll just drive you there and leave. I have a dinner meeting tonight." Baekhyun, who is unusually quiet suddenly say.


"Oh, i thought you wanted to spend time with Nari. I didn't know you're just driving me there. You could've told me. I can drive myself there." I said, letting him know with the tone of my voice that I am not okay. I am not happy that he was just driving me there. I thought weekends are to be spent only with me.


"Ahri, please! I don't wanna fight." He said, trying to calm himself.


"Okay, Mr. Byun!" I said.


"What? What's with the attitude. I am busy Ahreum. Can't you understand? I understand that last night you have to attend that party. Why can't you understand mine?" Baekhyun said. I can feel the outrag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter