Twenty Six

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sehun's POV
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎"What is she doing with you here!?" Baekhyun asked, reaching me. Thankfully, Ahreum was quick to go inside the comfort room, hiding herself. 
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎"H...Hyung-"
 ‎
 ‎
Baekhyun who look so mad, grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "What? Are you two now back together and cheating on my sister?"
 ‎
 ‎
 ‎"No, we're not. Hyung! Get off me." I said, trying to pull away from his grip.


"You know my sister love you so much, what the are you doing out with that girl!?"


"We're not doing anything wrong behind Hanna's back, Hyung. Stop!" I am not fighting with him, not when Ahreum was here. I need to get her out of this place without Baekhyun seeing her. "Stop, Hyung. I don't wanna fight with you. Let's talk."


"You ing bastard-"


I am trying to get Baekhyun off of me when I heard Ahreum called my name. That made me snap my head back to where she's at.


Baekhyun who is furious earlier, was shocked to see Ahreum holding her huge belly. That also made the man lose his grip on me.


"Se...Sehun, help me." She said, all sweats, looking badly hurt, holding her belly.


"Ahri! What happened?" I quickly rushed to her side, asking her what's wrong. Because it's really making me feel ing nervous right now.


"Sehun, it hurts! Aaahhhh." She suddenly screamed. Making me carry her and bring her to the emergency room.


"Hold on, Ahri." I told her. Rushing out of the hallway, leaving stunned Baekhyun alone.


"Sehun, my baby..." The sound of her voice made me walk even faster. She sound so worried that something might happened to her baby.


Don't worry, Ahri. I'll protect you two.

 

 

 

 

After all the drama that occurred inside the emergency room, calling Doctor Park from her assigned office, interrupting her supposedly scheduled appointments. We are finally inside Ahri's room. Waiting for her parents to come. 


Out of my disappointment, Baekhyun is with us. silently looking at Ahri while she's sleeping. I don't know how to handle this kind of situation cause I've never been in one my whole life. I am done with dramas ever since I've met Hanna but things ed up every ing time. And I am always involved in it. I have called Ahri's parents earlier informing of what had happened, they've told me not to say anything to Baekhyun. So I am not saying anything to this douche bag, not unless Ahri told me to.


"Are you not going to tell me who the father of her baby is?"


What is this guy ing thinking? That Ahri is a girl who likes to around? Hell no. She doesn't even know how to socialize with people not until she met him.


"You know she's not that kind of a woman. You should know that." I told Baekhyun.


"Oh it, Sehun. Just tell me who the father is. So I can go home and rest. I'm not the father right?" He said, not a little conscience to his voice with whatever he is accusing Ahri.


"Y...yes. You're not the father of my baby."


We both stopped when we heard Ahri's faint voice inside the room.


"You can go home. You're not needed here." She said, sadness and disappointment evident on her tiny little voice. it!


"Ahri, the doctor said you have to take a rest and avoid stress, so this thing won't happened again. You don't want your baby to come out prematurely, don't you?" I told her. Trying to calm her down a bit.


"No... he has to go. Go out! Get out of here... Don't show your face here. You're an evil monster. Get out!"


She screamed so loud that I thought my ears would bleed. She wasn't the quiet and calmed Ahri I used to know. She no longer holds the title charming and timid girl. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter