Twenty Seven

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to EXO's - What If (for extra feels.)

 

 


Baekhyun's POV

 

 

I am looking at the love of my life infront of me while she is sleeping. She is pregnant. How come I did not know about this. How come no one told me about this. Am I the father of the child in her womb? Did she really cheated on me? If not, then for sure, I am the father of her child. Ahreum, why did you hide it from me? I am sorry for everything. I am so stupid to left and hurt you. I am sorry for that. Every night, I would always think of you. I would always ask myself why I did the things I did to you. I know that I've hurted you. I shouldn't have done that. I've promised that I will never leave and hurt you, but I broke that promise. Now, you can't even look at me in the eye. I don't know what I'm supposed to do to let you know how sorry I am for everything. 

 

"Oh it, Sehun. Just tell me who the father is. So I can go home and rest. I'm not the father right?" I asked Sehun, pride still eating me up.


"Y...yes. You're not the father of my baby." I heard her small voice. She heard me. you, Baekhyun. You've just hurt your girl, again.


"You can go home. You're not needed here." She said. I am sorry, Ahreum. Let me stay with you. 


"Ahri, the doctor said you have to take a rest and avoid stress, so this thing won't happened again. You don't want your baby to come out prematurely, don't you?" Sehun reached Ahreum's side. That should be me.


"No... he has to go. Go out! Get out of here... Don't show your face here. You're an evil monster. Get out!" How did I turned my angel into like this. I ruined you, I am so sorry.


Yes. I'm a monster.


"Ahri, please. Calm down. It's not good for the baby. Please." This time, I can't look at her straight into the eyes. She is shaking with anger because of me.


"S...Sehun, make him leave. H...he doesn't want the baby. L...let him l...leave. P...please." She is gasping for air. I look at her. I didn't want the baby? I am really the father. Baekhyun, you ed up, big time!


"S...Sehun... I...I can't breathe."


She is holding her chest. I can't move. It is so hard seeing her struggling all because of me. Sehun, who is worried about Ahri, rushed outside to call for the doctors attention. I have to do something about this. She needed me, our baby needs me. They need me.


"Baby, hold on. You're fine." Did I really said that she's fine after all that I've put her through? Was it a nice choice of words for someone who had cause her so much pain. She bare our child without my presence. Do I deserved to be called a father? I already know the answer. No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter