Nine

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how many of these cookies do you want?" I ask Baekhyun, smiling at him, while getting the cookies out of the oven.


He was seating infront of me at the counter table. Patiently waiting for his cookies to cool down. I am smiling widely at Baekhyun. Who wouldn't be? He look so cute looking like that infront of me. I just can't.


"Why do you look so happy right now?" Baekhyun ask me. I can't help but to giggle.


"What? You look so cute right now. You look like a 10 years old boy, waiting for his cookies." I giggle a little bit louder, this time.


"Do i?" He smirks and says, "Can i eat your cookies then?


I stopped for a second to think of what he had just said. "W...what cookies?" I asked him.


He got down of his seat, and started walking towards me. He stops infront of me and hold my hands, tilting his head, repeating his question, "I said, can i eat your cookies?" What is this guy trying to do?


Oh my gosh! Is he...is he trying to ask me for permission to eat my... my down there? What the heck!? I didn't expect him to be like this, just because i called him a little boy. Is he this triggered over that? I just thought of him as a soft guy earlier, and now this?


"B...baekhyun? I...i didn't mean to call you that. I just thought you're cute." I told him, stuttering.


Baekhyun is looking at me seriously. As if he really wanted to eat me right now. He then looks down and laughs. What now? Is this guy teasing me? Psh!


"Hahaha! How about that? Do i still looked like a 10 years old boy to you?" He told me while laughing.


Woah! I thought for a moment that he is being serious, that he actually wanna eat me. This guy! How can he do that? Did he really just jokingly asked me if he can eat me down there? 


I was about to say yes! Haha. Just kidding.


"What's with the cookies? Why are you going to eat unnies cookies? That's bad, Baekhyun oppa."


Shocked was clearly written in both Baekhyun and I's face. When did she went inside the kitchen? Why didn't we noticed? This sister of mine, is she practicing to become an assassin someday? How did she enter the kitchen, unannounced? Baekhyun then, let go of my hands, turning around to see my sister.


"Nari, mom already told you before that it's bad to join or interrupt adults talking." Especially when the topic is your sisters cookies.


"I just thought that it"s bad if Baekhyun oppa here," pointing her little fingers to Baekhyun "eats your cookies." Nari said. Which caused me to cough. I choke in my own saliva, from what my sister had just said. I heard faint giggles at my back, letting me know that Baekhyun is laughing at my sisters sentiments. Oh, Nari! If only you knew how bad it is. Looking at my back, i crossed my arm together, eyeing Baekhyun with my not so happy expression, but he just shrugged his shoulders, putting both his hands inside his pockets and smile.


Being with this guy makes me forget about other things. Thank you, Baekhyun.


We were infront of our house, saying goodbye to my family. Hugging my step dad, who kissed my forehead then to my mom who wouldn't let me go, as if she's not seeing me again. "Ahri, darling, take care of yourself, okay?" My mom told me. Is she going to cry, just because i am leaving? I am not leaving the country, mom.


"Yes mommy! I love you." Breaking the hug, i then turned to my sister who has been nothing but a lovely and irritating sibling all at the same time. "Nari, see you next weekend." Patting her head. She answers, "with Baekhyun opppa, too?" I then looked at the guy, he was relaxed this time. Maybe he already got used to with my family. Looking back at Nari, "Yes, with him too! So, you can play with him. You know he is a baby like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter