Five

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already 6pm and my day at work, ended just like that. Half of it was spent to Chi, asking me non stop about Baekhyun, which basically i can't answer, since i know nothing about the guy. I told her that, but she wouldn't even believe me, saying that for sure, i know a little something about him. Which i do, but only to my knowledge of him being Hanna's brother, an owner of a club and the co-owner of the restaurant near our office. Just that.


She stops asking me questions, when i told her that he was one of Sehun's close friends.


"Girl, i know you wouldn't even believe this, but Baekhyun is actually Sehun's friend. Like, he and Sehun at the same group of friends. You know what i mean? and i don't even know him! Like, all of them. I wasn't expecting to see Sehun with a "group of friends" you know that." 


"I....i...really?" She asked stuttering.


"Yes, Chi! So please stop bothering me with questions about those guy we met earlier. I know nothing about those two." Sadness evident on my face.


Maybe she felt the change in my mood after telling her that, because she immediately turns back and focus her attention back to her computer.


How can i not be affected by this, right? I dated a guy for 3 years, to end up realizing after the break up that, hey, Ahri! You actually dated a mysterious man, that you don't even know who his friends is. Ha! Very good, Ahri!


But then, who cares? I just want to fully moved on and forget about all the that has been bothering me. I want to have time with myself and to have fun, this time. Like, totally have fun! I want Sehun to see that i am not the same girl, he put on a trash, because he's done using her. I am not that same girl anymore. He'll see that! I promise.


"Ahreum, lets go!" Chi, told me. Packing her things up.


I then, pack my things and shut down my computer, running towards the door of our office department and hooking my hands to Chi's arm.


We are talking while walking at the hallway, on our way to the elevator, when we saw our Department Head walking ahead of us with someone i am not familiar with. Maybe he is one of the newly hired employee? I don't really know. I got a chance to see the guy my department head is with, when they took a turn, giving me a chance to admire that guys side profile. He is a handsome man, that, i am sure.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter