Seven

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nari, we have already discussed about this, right? Sehun is no longer coming back to this house." Mom told my sister with a little anger in her voice.


"But Nari wants to play with Sehun oppa, again. I miss him." Nari, says. This is the time were i get to think that she was still a baby herself. My precious little sister. When will she ever gets it, that Sehun is no longer a part of our life.


"Nari, don't you want to play with me? We can play too, you know?" We all turned our heads to Baekhyun who is now fixing my sisters hair. He did not just ask my sister to play with him. Now my sister is going to look for him. What was he thinking?


"Nari, it's past your bed time, lets go!" My mom told, my sister. My mom then stands up to get Nari, causing Baekhyun to stand up too, as part of respect. My mom then eyed my step dad, talking to him through her eyes, asking him to stand up as well, and leave me and Baekhyun, alone. My step dad gets the message and quickly got up and followed Nari and my mom heading to the stairs. Before proceeding they shouted simultaneously, a good night for both Baekhyun and I. Baekhyun then bows to them and mutters his good night, to my parents and my sister.


Seating face to face, alone now. I know i have to explain something to Baekhyun. But i don't know how to start. What should i say first?


"So, Sehun and you? I mean is it the same Sehun, i know?" Thank god, he opened the topic. I don't know how to open the topic, without making the situation awkward.


"Uh yes, he is actually my ex boyfriend. We dated for 3 years. Then he left me so suddenly last month without explaining to me why." I then told Baekhyun everything. Every details to the story, Sehun and I created together. I don't get it, but every time i would say a thing, Baekhyun would be overly shocked. As if he was shocked that Sehun really did the thing that i was telling him, to me. Does he know the real Sehun? Does my knowledge of the story differs to what he knows? Was everything i told him was a story of the fake Sehun, i know? I got a bit sad, again. And still, the reason is still Sehun.


"Wow, Ahreum! I am sorry i couldn't just believe that Sehun really has had a girlfriend and for 3 years, he hid you from us. Wow! I didn't know he would end up like that, since Irene and Suho." He says.


"Irene and Suho?" I asked him. I only heard the name of those two, just now. Are they close to Sehun, too?


"Oh, nothing... Uhm, Ahreum? I think, i have to go. I have to go to the club and see what is happening there. Please tell your parents that i'm thankful for the kindness and also the cookies." He said, smiling.


"No worries. Sure, i'll let them know." I then guide Baekhyun to the door, opening it for him. He took a step outside and i stood at the door, waiting for him to get to his car, but he is not walking, he just stood there.


I did not expect Baekhyun to turn around and look at me, and says, "I know Sehun have hurted you, but i hope you understands his side, too. I am his friend, and i can say that you are now a friend too. Since you're close to my sister." What was he trying to say?


"I know Sehun, he wouldn't even hide your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter