Twenty

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahreum!!! Ahreum!!! That ing Sehun!!!"


All of a sudden, we heard someone scream on the top of her lungs, making me squint and Baekhyun to put his hands on both my ears, blocking the loud noise this girl is making.


"Chi, stop. Chi!" We heard Lay, trying to stop the girl from going nuts.


"Yah! Kim Ahreum. What did he do? Why are you crying again? That dumb." Chi, who out of nowhere comes in view, asking me a bunch of questions. "You!!! Why did you let that guy made my friend cry?" She points at Baekhyun this time.


"I didn't let him. I just let Ahri vent out all of her feelings." Baekhyun calmly explain himself to Chi.


"Still. You could've prevented it. Look at her! She looked like a mess again. How dare that guy!" Chi says, pulling me away from Baekhyun and incasing me into a hug.


"Chi, i'm okay. Stop overreacting!" I told the girl, hugging her back.


"You could've just called me. I can just punch that douche bag! You know that." She said, making the both of us laugh. This crazy girl!

 


We were on our way to Baekhyun's parents house. I am not nervous of meeting them in person since Baekhyun had told me that they are a wonderful parents, who wants nothing but happiness to their children. Baekhyun also let me speak to his mom last week through his phone, making the both of us to have a bond, even through phone calls only. I am amazed by how good his parents is. Maybe that was the reason why Hanna and Baekhyun are a good person too. They were raised by a wonderful and great couple. I can't wait to actually meet them in person later.

 

Driving silently, i can still see it in Baekhyun's eyes that he is thinking about something. I thought that after a week, Baekhyun would eventually moved on with what happened in Chanyeol's party, but I guess, I am wrong. Baekhyun is still bothered with what I have said in the confrontation between me and Sehun. He thinks that I wouldn't have suffered so much, if he didn't let Sehun and Hanna meet each other every night during occassions. I have to tell him that if he didn't let that happened, we wouldn't even be together right now. He should really stop thinking about it.


"Baek, what are you thinking? You're so quiet." I ask, putting my hands on his shoulder, massaging it.


He looked at me for a second, and focuses his attention back, on the road. "Nothing, Baby!"


I did not answer him, i just keep staring. He must've sensed that i don't believe him, when he said, "Okay! I am thinking about You and Sehun seeing each other again later. I just don't know how you will react. I don't want to see you cry again."


"Baek, you don't have to worry about that. I am really okay now. We should just moved on." I assured him, taking his other hand away from the wheel, holding it. "Baek, everything is okay now, isn't? We are okay, my job, your business, you to my family, and i am meeting your parents later." Playing with his slender fingers, i look up at him and say, "I think that's enough reason to be genuinely happy and let go of the bad things that've happened before."


"I'm sorry, Baby! I just don't want to see you hurting again." Taking away his hand from my hold, he holds my face. When we're at the stop light, waiting for it to turn green, he took the oppurtunity, and pulled me slightly towards him to kiss me on the forehead. We gave each other a loving smile.

 

As expected, Baekhyun's parents are nice. When we reached their house, they are already waiting for us in the front gates. Mrs. Byun pulled me immediately into a hug, as well as his husband, Mr. Byun. They are probably livid to see Baekhyun finally going home with a girl to their house. Mrs. Byun had tell me so many times through the phone calls we've shared, that they are ecstatic to know that their eldest is finally seeing a girl. That must be the reason why they are overjoyed to see me in person right now.


Entering their house, of course, Hanna and Sehun are already here. They were seated together at the couch. Looking at both Baekhyun and I, Hanna smiled and called his brother which Baekhyun then answered her with a nod. We have to act as if nothing happened, of course. We don't also wanna ruined this night their parents have been waiting for since last week. Even though i am a bit uncomfortable right now, i have to act okay. If only their parents knew about the situation right now, they would be for sure aware of the awkwardness and tension inside the room. Thankfully, they don't.

"Baekhyun! You didn't told us that your sister is dating your friend." Baekhyun's mom suddenly ask him. For sure Hanna already told her parents about Sehun's relationship with Baekhyun.


"Yeah! He is. He's a friend of mine." Baekhyun awkwardly answered his mom's question.


"Hanna also told us that Ahreum is her friend. It is her, who actually introduced Ahreum to you. Wow! What a nice story of how you met your partner kids." His mom said, amused by how her children met their partners. If only you knew Mrs. Byun! I am sorry.


"We should eat. Come on!" Mr. Byun said.

 

We were at the dining table, eating all what Mrs. Byun had prepared for us. I am seated with Baekhyun, while Hanna and Sehun is infront of us and their parents both at the end of table, when Mrs. Byun decided to ask me a question.


"Ahreum, my son had told me that you were an interior designer. Wow! I'd never thought that my son would actually get a girlfriend outside his club." She said, making all of us laugh. Even Sehun laugh at what Mrs. Byun had said. His parents must've known that their son sleeps with different girls who goes in his club.


"I wasn't also expecting to date a guy who owns a club too. I myself, hates going there. It was Hanna who brought me there." I told Mrs. Byun with a smile on my face.


"Hanna made a right decision to bring you there, then. If she didn't brought you there, you wouldn't even meet my son." She said, smiling. I want to answer her, yes. I also want to tell her that if it wasn't for their daughter, i wouldn't even know until now the reason why their daughter's boyfriend, left me. But of course, I can't say that.


"Yes! That's why i am thankful to Hanna." I say, looking at the girl infront of me, who is not expecting me to say that. I smiled at her and she smiled at me too. I just hope that our friendship would get back to how it was before. I know it's not that easy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter