Eleven

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was busy looking at some designs that was sent to me via email when my door bell rings. Thinking of who it was, i went to answer the door. I am not expecting anyone at this time nor any deliveries scheduled to be sent at my apartment. I picked at my peep hole and was not happy to see who it was. What's wrong with this girl? I clearly told her that she has to be here at 6 pm not, looking at my wrist watch, not fudging 3 pm. I opened the door for her not wanting to let her in, but she pushed me aside and entered my apartment uninvited.


"Chi, i told you, 6 PM. S.I.X P.M!" I spelled to her the word 6, incase she forgot about it.


", stop being grumpy. I am here to make you the most beautiful girl tonight at the party. Say thanks to me in advance. You ungrateful child!" She told me. But of course, i am not interested to whatever she is saying.


"I don't need to look good. I am happy with just this." I turned around for her to see that i am fine with how my dad and my mom made me. I don't need make up or anything.


"But girl, your ex is going to be there. What if he's going to the party with a girl? You can't go there not prepared. Not when you're with me. I'm your friend, remember?" Thinking of it, Hanna is going to be there too. I know how good and hot she looks. Eyeing my friend, i think of what Baekhyun had told me earlier. That i should wear something nice to make Sehun regret his decision of leaving me. But, do i really have to do that?


The next thing i know, i was infront of my vanity mirror. Chi is busy doing her magic to my face and hair. She was to close to me, all serious and focus to what she was doing. It's just now that i get to stare at her face this close up. She is so pretty. She sure loves hoeing a lot, but this girl has a heart. Her kindness and cheerfulness, i can't think of my life without her bothering me everyday at work even at home sometimes. I thank god for having her as a friend.


"And, you're done! Look." She told me to look at the mirror and i was so shocked to see myself. Is this me? I didn't know i could actually looked good, like this. My hair is curled at the ends, Chi also puts some fake eye lashes in my eyes, with smoky eye shadows and red lipstick. Wow! She sure knows what she's doing. She then pulled me infront of my drawers, opening it to see the dresses i have hanged but never had the chance to wear, since Sehun doesn't like me wearing too revealing clothes. But who cares? We're not together now, anyway.


Chi chooses this black satin dress that my mom bought me because she taught i have a nice figure and it would be nice to flaunt it sometimes, but of course, Sehun. That explains why there is still a tag attached to it. Pulling the tag away, Chi gave me the dress to try. I enter my bathroom and stripped off my clothes. Looking at myself, i can say, i don't look bad. I giggle and wore my dress. Surely, it fits my body nicely. Hugging my body in the right places. I turned around to see my backless dress. Adoring myself, i took a picture and send it to Baekhyun.


To: B Baekhyun

Do i look nice?


A minute later my phone beeps, receiving a reply from Baekhyun.


From: B Baekhyun

Even better, baby! See you later.

 

Going out of the bathroom, i saw my friend getting herself done too. She saw me, while looking at the mirror, she smiles. "Ahreum, you loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter