Seventeen

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is midnight, i woke up feeling something on my back.

"Baek... Babe..." i tried waking my boyfriend up.


I felt him moved, "ahreum, what?" he asked, sounding a bit irritated that i disturbed him from his slumber.


"Babe, can you scratch my back? Please?" I asked him, turning on my side so that he is facing my back. I pull my shirt up, readying myself for him to scratch me.


"Baby, you wake me up just to scratch your back?" He told me, sounding so hot. His bedroom voice is now my favorite.


"Yes! Babe, please..." i beg him, holding his hands and putting it on my back.


I heard him sigh, moving slightly forward to me, he starts to scratch my back. I am mentally laughing. I bet he is not happy that i disturbed him from his sleep, just to make him scratch my back.


"What am i going to do with you?" He said.


"Keep me." I answered him while laughing. I heard my man groan, but still continued with what he was doing.


I am happy that i am going back to sleep with Baekhyun rubbing my back.

 


Morning comes, Baekhyun and I was awakened by the non stop ringing of my phone, reaching for it, i saw that it was Jongdae.


"Director Kim, what's wrong?" I ask him, answering his phone call. Baekhyun heard me and snatched my phone away from me.


"Kim Jongdae! Why are you calling so early in the morning?" Baekhyun asked the man on the other line.


"What? She no longer needs you to call him. I'll do that for her. Don't bother yourself anymore." I heard Baekhyun say.


The next thing i know, he is putting my phone back to my bedside table, not even saying goodbye to his friend.


"What's up? Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter