Twenty Nine

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at them. They look lovely aren't they?" I Overheard Baekhyun's mom from the side, while she is talking to her husband and my parents. She is pointing of how cute we look right now. Because Baekhyun is holding our baby, while seating beside my bed.


I look up to see Baekhyun. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I can't help to be in awe by the image of him carrying his son. I wonder how it would be like to have him take care of Ahrion every night, when I can no longer stay up because I'm too tired from all the things I did in the morning. I wonder how it would felt like to have him take care of us as a family. I wonder how it would be like if we didn't broke up. Maybe having a whole and complete family wouldn't even be this hard.

 

Baekhyun's parents took their leave after taking a bunch of pictures of their grandson. They said they will be back tomorrow, first thing in the morning. After that, my parents also decided to go back home because Nari's baby sitter has to leave early. That made me stuck with Baekhyun and Sehun again.

 

 

 


And thank goodness that my baby is no longer inside the room when Chi, Lay, Hanna and the rest of Baekhyun's friends arrived. They are so loud. Can't they just shut up or tone it down? Like, I just gave birth, for heavens sake. I need peace and they are not helping.

 

"Ahreum, you should've told us. Baby showers are amazing. My nephew deserved to be celebrated." Hanna, who is not happy that I hid the news of my pregnancy, said.

 

"If only your brother treated her well, we could've done that. Help yourself, ."

 

Chi is right. What is this doing here acting like everything is normal and okay? Now I hate Sehun for telling this girl the news. I've dealt with her brother earlier, I am not ready to deal and waste my remaining energy for her too.

 

"Stop. I don't want to talk about that right now. Thanks for visiting. You can comeback tomorrow to see him. He is back at the nursery"

 

I have to look at Chi after saying what I have said. And thank heavens for a quick witted friend like her. She gets it immediately and nods her head. She knows that I am not ready for a topic like that. And I know that she has also tons of questions for me right now that she is just putting aside.

 

Kyungsoo, who is clearly saving the atmosphere inside the room, walked to my bed and said, "Wow, Ahreum! So you were pregnant the last time you're at the restaurant? That's amazing. At least I saw you. It's just that, I didn't know. If only I knew. I could've cooked you the food you're craving." Nice save, Chef!

 

"It's alright. You can still cook for me. You know that right?" I told him, smiling dearly because I really missed talking to this guy.

 

"Of course, Ahreum. You just have to bring the baby with you, and we're all good." He wittily says.

 

I noticed that Jongdae isn't here so I asked Chi of his whereabouts. "Chi, Where is Jongdae?"

 

Beating Chi to it, Chanyeol answered my question instead. "He's in America for a business meeting. It's nice that he is busy other than ruining someone elses relationship. Right, Baekhyun?"

 

"Oh, I see. I was just asking Chanyeol." This guy never changed. He is still irritating and cute all at the same time.

 

Irene and Chi finally decided to get my full attention while everyone is busy with their selves because Chanyeol can't keep his mouth shut and he is starting to get into my nerves. "Hi! We miss you, Ahreum. Congratulations on the birth of your baby." Irene said, hugging me. She is so sweet.

 

"Thank you, Irene. I miss you too." We may not be that close, but I know that this girl is a one true friend. I am not sure how to approach Chi, but I hold both her hands and pulled her into a hug. "I miss you so much! I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

 

"Why would I be mad at you? I understand your reasons, Ahri. I am just disappointed. You could've told me. You know that. But it's okay." She said, removing my arm around her. "I am not here to ask you why you hide it from everyone like the over there." I know who she is talking about. It's Hanna. This friend of mine is still the same. She still hates Sehun and Hanna. "I am here to tell you that I am proud of you. You've done it all by yourself. I miss you so much!"

 

I can't help but to be emotional. I am expecting a fight and confrontation with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter