Three

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling tired with swollen eyes. I feel nothing but sadness inside me, I want to see my mom, I want to tell her everything that i am feeling right now. This emptiness in me was cause by someone who used to fill my heart with sweet nothings. I'd never thought he would make me feel this way. I can't go to work, looking like . I no longer have the strength.


I immediately texted my co-worker that i will not be able to go to work, because i fall sick. She replied after a minute, telling me to take a rest and that she will inform our head about my condition.


I texted my mom that i am dropping by, i heard my phone buzz a minute after i put it down. Telling me, that my mom received my message. I accept that call.


"Ahri, darling, you okay?" She asked with softness in her voice. I don't wanna answer her, knowing that once i open my mouth, the tears thats been threatening to fall, will come down and i will never be able to stop it.


"Ahri, are you there? What happened?" I can no longer fight it. I cried and cried while my mom is listening. I told her everything that happened last night, i told her everything that Sehun has done to me.


It felt better telling my mom every single thing. It was as if my chest lightened. I can now breathe normally. She told me to take my time to calm down, before driving to her house, before she hangs up, she made sure that i am okay. She told me that she can't wait to see me and that she loves me.


Taking a bath, i think of everything that has happened in the past few weeks. I really thought i am okay, not until i saw him again. Thinking about everything, i thought that i am always at the loosing end, that i am always the one who keeps on hurting and suffering, i can't allow it. If i allow it, it would only consumed me. It would make me worse, i should fight with it. I should stand up and take an action. If he doesn't love me even a bit, since the start of this relationship, to deny me just like that, then he doesn't deserved my grief.


Standing infront of the mirror, i promised myself that this would be the last time i would allow Oh Sehun to affect me emotionally and mentally. If everything about us before was just a show that he acted infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter