Two

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is 11 pm in the evening and the club is starting to get crowded. Hanna told me that she's going to keep me by her side. Yes! she does, for the first two hours, and now i am all alone in this bar with the bartender named Mark asking me questions and not minding his own business. He actually to told me his name, as if i care. All i am thinking is that i'm in the same four walls with Sehun.


"I saw you with the guys and Hanna. It's also my first time seeing you here. Who are you?" He asked me.


"I'm nobody" i answered, looking at him tiredly. "And, none of your business." I added. Now looking back at my drink.


I was busy looking at the ice in my drink when someone comes up at my side. I already know who it was because of his smell. It is too familiar for me not to know who it was. I miss it. I miss him. I wanted to cry and hug him, but i don't have the power in me to do it. I wanted to tell him about what happened to me for the past weeks that he is gone, just like the old times. I wanted him to know that i still love him, that i want him back, but i can't.


"Ahri," He called me with the name only he and my parents calls me. Does he know that i am hurting? He called me with that name, that name who only those person who is important to me, calls me. I didn't know what went wrong. I wish we could go back together. Why did we fall apart, sehun?


I look up and gave him my sad smile. "Sehun-ah" i bow my head looking at my fingers "How are you? Its been a long time?" Since you left me hanging.


"What are you doing here? I didn't know you're interested in going to a club, you are not supposed to be here. You know that, and you're with Hanna. How did you know her?" He asked me. He didn't even answered my question of how is he.


"Ah, yeah! I didn't know this would happen too. You know how i hate crowded places, right?" I smile. "I accidentally bump in with Hanna yesterday at the mall. She's sooo friendly and we clicked. That's why im here. Yes! That." I playfully told him, trying to ease the tension.


He looked at me. I know that look. He looked at me with disappointment. What did i do? I actually made friends. I am now going out. This is what he loved, right? He loves clubbing, going out, and i am doing it. Maybe we should get back together, now.


"You still talk to strangers. You don't even know Hanna but you already went out and go to a club with her?" He then looked at me from head to toe, shaking his head. Judging me from what i'm wearing. "And what are you wearing? What if she set you up? What if she's a human trafficker? How can you fight for yourself, when you can't even wake up in the morning without someone waking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter