HeavenLee's Beach Resort Story#6: Opening A Once Cold Heart

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

Chanyeol X Jiyeon / Opening A Once Cold Heart/ ChanyeolxJiyeon

 

I- It’s hard to kill anger in our heart but however difficult things could be there is a weakness to everything. Like a burning fire, there is a water to kill and wash away everything including the remaining ashes. In relationship to human lives, love can be compared to water because it can melt the anger within ourselves. Love in a matter of time could change everything. Because love is everything.


II-Jiyeon is fated to marry the North’s leader, Kim Namjung when she reaches the right age for marriage but she doesn’t want to be married to him because she wants to remain untouched for the rest of her life. She’s only interested to serve the country and there is no place for her to be in love with anyone because she hated men ever since her sister was killed by a man who tried to her when her sister protected her from him. Until one day, she met Jongin, a kind intelligent young man with the same goal as her. For her it’s not hard to like him with his kind attitude and gentle manner. She instantly fell in love but then, she learned he will be away for a mission.
So, in conclusion, she volunteered to be a part of the government’s new operation to get away from the ugly arrangement. A riskier approach but the chance of accomplishment is highly assumed. She thinks it’s better that way to help the country rather than wasting away by the hands of another vicious man. It was the beginning of summer when she landed on to the ocean near the coast of an island. She thought everything will be easier but when she notices a man watching her every move, it became harder to enact her plan.


III- Chanyeol, a self-made man works as a chef in the restaurant area of Heavenlee’s Beach Resort. If not for his hard work and patience, success won’t be with him now. After the news of her only sister, Jihyo getting pregnant to a known young man in the island reach him, he immediately went to her and on his way home, he met a very weird girl with a not so likeable attitude. It’s because she presumed him to be a person he is not. She accused him of being a ert because of the way he looks at her.
For the next days to follow, he always saw the same girl wandering around the same area. He got curious so he always follows her from one place to another but the girl has a strong sensing ability like a trained ninja. He knows something is strange the first time he met her and he have this abnormal impulse to discover it himself.