HeavenLee's Beach Resort Story #1: By The Heaven And By The Stars

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

 By the Heaven and By The Stars   

 Kim Jong In X Lee Hyeri

 

 

Plot

 


 I- To promise is to make believe that there is hope even a slight chance of it, but what if odds are against you? What if there’s no chance for you and the person who promises you everything?


What if he lied to you because he’s not the person you thought you knew? Or what if you just want to give up believing because you know that to be with him is impossible?

 


 II- To fix her wounded heart after his boyfriend left her for another woman, Hyeri decided to busied herself helping on to the family’s business to forget about the painful breakup. She did a good job managing the workers and giving instructions around the restaurant area.  One summer night after a busy long day, a guest discovers an unconscious body of a strange man on the beachside. To her surprise, he doesn’t remember everything about his past, his identity, and even his own name. Being a naturally kind-hearted lady, she offers to let him stay in the mansion but he needs to pay for service in return.

 


 III- She is an enemy. Jongin always reminded himself never to fall in love with the very lovely and beautiful girl named Lee Hyeri, the daughter of a businessman who owns one of the biggest beach resort in the country, but her kind personality and captivating smile never fail to astound the young man. He never thought that being with her makes him forget everything: the mission, the rule, and himself.
 

 

Main OST:

  • "Evanesce" by Super Junior

 

This breathtakingly beautiful and emotional song is the perfect song I've chosen for this because the meaning of the lyrics is close to the emotions this story will bring out to anyone who reads it. 2:50- Eunhyuk's must-watch dance performance with a pair.

 

 

 

Please do watch the MV first before proceeding to their Live performance. This is such a great song with a great emotion that needs to be appreciated. Enjoy their vocals! :)