The Violinist

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

THE VIOLINIST

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Friendship

 

 

 

It was class dismissal when Suzy was approached by a female classmate named Hyeri which she had never talked with once inside the class. Much to her surprise, the girl said that she is being called by Mr. Jang, their violin instructor who once traumatized the young student by calling her music trash in front of everyone while she's auditioning for the school presentation.

 

Months ago, because of the humiliation she went through, Suzy practiced hard to perfect her skills and prove the teacher wrong. One night, she practiced in the school 'til night and something terrifying happened that includes her friend, Minah whom she saw looking at her with an ugly smile. She can't believe how it happened to her but when she woke up, it was explained that she got into an accident but it's not how she remembers the incident.

 

Since then, she began getting nightmares and hallucinations, sometimes images of an unknown girl with a scary-looking face haunt her in her dreams. Sometimes, she feels like she's going crazy that she even stopped from playing the instrument and locks it away from her sight.

 

But Hyeri knows the truth and she believes that Suzy is not crazy as her friend, Minah claimed. Together they will find out the whole truth as a new friendship develops between the two.

 

Will they be able to find answers to this mystery? Or they will fail from the evil mastermind?