The Perfectionist's Lover (Original Plot and Story)

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

The Original Plot of TPL 

 

 

ArisaTokatsu- Park Jihyo

Rei Yamaguchi - JB

Queen Kyuuketsuki - Queen of the Underworld (Queen Fei)

Mirai Senju- Jennie 

Mei Shirohama- Joy

 

 

            (1) Arisa Tokatsu, 15 years old girl who comes from a well-known family of musician fell in love with music at a very young age. For that, she works hard & finally was able to go to her dream school and there she saw the expressionless guy who loves to play piano on the music hall but why does her heartbeat goes fast everytime she saw him and what is she to the man that everytime they cross paths, he gives off an unknown expression?

           (2) When a boy disappears from mysterious circumstances nobody noticed it because the boy is a loner. What happened to him? Who is Rei Yamaguchi? Who is the girl in red ribbon and her relation to Rei?

            After 10 years, Arisa becomes popular the music field by playing the violin and piano. But why this beautiful lady, almost perfect, finds her life incomplete? Where is the man she loved 10 years ago? What will happen if she saw him, and what is her connection to both missing person?

            A thrilling love story between two people. The one can’t forget about her past and face lots of confusions. The other trying to fight between his emotions and temptations. Also includes friendship, betrayal and lies….
 

 

The latest version of the plot is here:

ttps://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1415149/7/the-perfectionist-s-lover