7 Deadly Sins

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

" 7 DEADLY SINS"

GENRE: Comedy, Mystery

 

WARNING:  THE STORY CONTAINS WEIRD  SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND USE OF INAPPROPRIATE WORDS  BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS CRAZY.  READ FOR YOUR OWN RISK LOL

 

 

In a boys dormitory, nine male students live together and goes to the same school. The days of always being with each other made them very close friends that they are inseparable.

Everything is doing fiine until one morning, Kai and Jongdae woke up to realize each of their friends displays weird behavior. 

First, Xiumin the eldest who is known for his healthy lifestyle consumed almost half of their stock inside the refrigerator. Right next to him, Suho and Chanyeol start to fight over something and no one wants to lose from each other by saying sorry. Suho demands its Chanyeol who should apologize to him but the latter said he won't say the word sorry.

The third problem came when Kai received a wonderful gift from Chanyeol on his birthday. Baekhyun commented of not getting the same from Chanyeol and saying he didn't even thought of buying him on his birthday. Kyungsoo got angry before violently kicking his chair. Sehun's stiffness doesn't help while Lay remained focused on his own world.

 

 CREDITS TO MY SISTER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE HER AFF ACCOUNT, SHE'S THE MASTERMIND  BEHIND THE PLOT LOL.