The Perfectionist's Lover

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

The Perfectionist's Lover

A Jihbum Fanfic (Im Jaebum and Park Jihyo)

 

 

OST: Unbreakable(Moonlight Sonata) by Jade Valerie. 

 

 

 

Jaebum was eighteen years old then when he crossed death himself and last seen the light as a man. In the harsh reality of this world where only powerful and known people get their justice, his death is nothing for the society to waste their time with and no one will ever found his body who died alone in pain because he doesn't have anything. No family, friends, and money

 

Jihyo was born to a family of a famous musician and shows great potential in her chosen career. She works hard just to get into her dream school and attend the "Seoul Music Academy" where she gain new friends. One of them is named Jennie, a girl who spends most of her time alone smoking by the school's rooftop. Every week, evaluation takes place to test students and rank them.

 

Jihyo almost stopped breathing from amazement after watching a man's perfect piano performance, his long fingers pressing each key softly, timing and note are very accurate and without a doubt gets the first place and gain lots of attention especially from the girls.
She was even surprised to find out he was the same person who plays the same sad, melodic sound that could be heard around the school on evenings when she's about to get home after a long practice.

 

It's very fast to guess it's 'love', it's also foolish to put it as just 'lust' because she knows there's something special about him that she couldn't bring to explain and understand. She never liked any guy before other than this man in front of her and this feeling came into her as strong and powerful that she attempts to confess her feelings if only not something shocking happened that night that changed her life.


She only hopes it's just a bad nightmare but the small bloodstains on her uniform prove her wrong. She saw before her eyes that the mysterious guy with pale skin and cracked dry lips whom she knew is different from other people had killed the girl in red ribbon.

 

Who is the girl in red ribbon and why does she suddenly appear on the scene?

 

Why would the mysterious man named JB killed a girl inside the music room and easily gets away with his crime? 

 

Is it just hallucinations but why did it seem so real?

 

The next day even shocked her more when she saw the girl in red ribbon alive and smiling at her from ear to ear. She didn't like her smile at all and to her horror, JB whose just quietly looking from her back startled her with a knife which she managed to dodge away quickly.

 

Now, she could tell that something's wrong with these two people but why couldn't anyone tell?


Does this have anything to do with the disappearance of someone ten years ago?