You Might Be Sleeping

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

YOU MIGHT BE SLEEPING 

Hunzy Fanfic

 

 

 

FOREWORD

 

 

Kleine-Levin Syndrome (KLS) or "Sleeping beauty" syndrome is a rare disorder that causes a person to take more hours of sleep than the normal. Sometimes it gets so excessive to the point that a person can fall asleep up to 20 hours meaning  they are likely to miss important events in their life. It would be difficult for someone who goes to school or their jobs to keep up with their tasks during episodes.

 

With this story, I hope I could give you a little glimpse of what people living with this condition are experiencing, how hard it is to most of them and the possible causes on why it happen. 

 

This story is purely fictional and only inspired from the people with KLS. Any similarities to places, characters, settings and plot is only a coincidence. The story title 'You Might Be Sleeping" was inspired from Jacob Ogawa's song of of the same title. 

 

To my wonderful ladies❤️, you're all welcome to read this story and say your thoughts about this on the comment section. If you happen to know someone who suffers from KLS(especially the ones close to you)pray for them, help them fight this battle and spend quality time together, create good memories so they could enjoy life with someone special. A person with a healthy and happy life heals faster 😊

 

                                                                    ---- LayDZhang

 

 

PLOT:

 

                 Most of the time, I spend the days sleeping. Though I want to keep myself awake, my body couldn't hold any longer and just fall into a deep slumber. I missed almost important events in my life like birthdays, prom, and meeting up with the man my parents had chosen for me. I can reflect myself to sleeping beauty always waiting for something to wake me up. Only if the cure is simple like the magic kiss...but for someone who don't even have the time to love like me, it would be impossible, much more a cure for this.

Sometimes I just want to give up everything in able to free myself from this miserable life but one day, I find myself awake normally to find a pair of eyes looking at me and it warms my heart knowing that someone is still there by my side.

Although I want to stay awake to spend more time with the person, my situation won't let me and when I'm awake I will find him sleeping just beside me.

 

                                                                   -Bae Suzy; YMBS

 

 

Being the only daughter from a wealthy family , most people would tell Suzy how perfect and lucky she is to be able to live comfortably in a large house and have all the things she wanted. But to the 22 years old woman, that's not the case.

 

Growing up, she learned that her parents doesn't love her and though she was pampered most of her life, the treatment remains the same, they're cold and aloof to her as if she was another person living in the same house. Despite all of this, Suzy love her parents so much that she's even willing to marry a person she have never even met just to please them.

 

On the other hand Sehun was delighted knowing about his engagement to the Mayor's daughter knowing that his plan had worked out. It's his intention to marry her with the same goal of exacting his revenge by making Suzy's life a living hell. To his surprise, the girl is always peacefully asleep, not even a sound or touch would wake her and if she's awake, the girl could only last a for a few hours only to fall into a deep sleep again. The cycle continues to happen and the more he watch her sleep everytime he wakes up, the more he realizes how beautiful she was and though his mission doesn't include watching her fall asleep, he couldn't help but stare on that lovely scenery slowly forgetting the very reason of his revenge plot.

 

As the bond of love mixed with heated arguments that turns to intimacy starts forming between two lost hearts, Suzy will soon found clues and realizes Sehun was not the same man she knew he was but aside from the lies, Sehun also holds the key to open another mystery to her identity and why they are fated to cross each other's paths.

 

 

At first listen, Jakob Ogawa's "You Might Be Sleeping" gives off these romantic vibes describing deep feelings of love but then as I listen more on the emotion and lyrics of the song, there's a mixture of sadness and mystery that draws me, like it can mean two different things depending on how you perceive the song. Then it made me wonder what type of story I can create using this as my inspiration. Slowly, the plot just came through me.

 

 

OST#2: 

 

"Best Part" by Daniel Caesar ft. H.E.R | Bae Suzy Cover

 

 

 

Bonus:

 

A picture of Hunzy wearing the same shirt and school uniform.

They go the same school in the same year but not in the same class. 

 

 

Have a lovely day everyone! ❤️