HeavenLee's Beach Resort Story#8: Full Bloomed Flower

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

 Full Bloomed Flower  

A Jihbum Fanfic

 

 

 

Plot

 


 I- You always thought that you found the right one, that you found what they call true love. But can you call it love just because you're happy with the person you’re with now? People are fools to chase for that love but they only end up hurting each other because of it.


 What if you realize that it is not real love? That what you believe to be real starts to change.  That you did a big mistake by choosing someone and you can’t be happy whatever you do because you know someone is already hurt.

 


 II- Jihyo always thought that she is too innocent to face the world every girl her age started to become engaged to, meeting their first love and finding romance. It never bothered her to be left out.


What’s the hurry for? She’s not desperate to have it and even so her friends push her to find the perfect match for herself, Jihyo never mind. She satisfied herself from studying to get good grades and just be of help to the flower shop owned by her distant relative, Taeyeon who takes care of her very well and acts as her older sister ever since her family loses everything.


One day in school, some boys tried to make fun of her but Jaebum, a fine young man three years her senior came to her rescue. She was too shy to say thank you so she comes up with a plan to talk to him the next time they meet again. But on that following encounter, she saw him walking with a very beautiful girl and she understood that it is his girlfriend because of the way they treat each other.


One usual day, she was surprised to see him enter the flower shop while she was working.

 


III- Jaebum always believed that Hyeri is the perfect girl for him. Since the day he met her, everything is colorful, like every hour is meaningful. But he didn’t expect that everything we’ll change after meeting the girl named Jihyo, a junior high school whom he saved from the hands of the bullies, the innocent-looking girl who always gave him a shy smile every time he bought flowers for his girlfriend.


He is sure, there is something strange with him every time he visits the shop and has a chance to look upon her pretty big eyes, a feeling he doesn’t want to entertain but kept troubling his thoughts. A simple attraction that leads to something deeper and dangerous for a man like him.
 

 

OST:

 

"You In My Heart" by TWICE