The Rebel's Cult

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

The Rebel's Cult

 

 

 

Xiurene- Xiumin+Irene

Johnseul- Johnny+Seulgi

Taedy- Taeyeong+Wendy

Sungjoy- Sungjae+Joy

Jaeri- Jaehyun+Yeri

 

 

At the full moon, you and I will become one.

 

 

1.Because of a curse, five girls were trapped in their own world, and to survive on the life that they become need a body of a young pure man to be sacrificed every year on a full moon of November. While driving on an endless road to a nearby forest, they met a group of young men who seems lost and tired, they were hungry and it's not bad if they help especially when there's an exchange for it.

 

2. A group of three young men went missing after going on an out-of-town trip. They were lucky enough to meet five beautiful young women of the same age and glad to ask for their help to stay inside their old mansion. But something seems weird and bothering. The way they dressed and the style of their house is very old-fashioned with the candlelit dinner and red roses as a decoration, statue, and many more weird things that kept appearing. It's like out of this world.

 

3. Xiumin had been investigating for his brother's loss for four months and his investigation leads him to a foggy forest in a small town of ----. There stood a big and old mansion in the middle of a shadowy part of the forest and it looks like someone is inhabiting the place already. 

 

 

Red Velvet's "Peek A Boo" is the main theme and inspiration for this story. Watch the MV for the experience :)

 

 

You can also check this out for views:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/196744520-story-ideas-by-laydzhang