HeavenLee's Beach Resort Story#7: Unexpectedly In Your Arms

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

Unexpectedly in Your Arms

A BaekYeon Fanfic

 

 


 I- ‘The more you hate, the more you love’. The one is a flower shop owner and the other one is a bakery shop owner. Two person who hate each other but enjoyed throwing words in a daily basis.

 


 II- Taeyeon's principles in her life is the reason why she remained single for twenty-nine years.
She always believed that love will come in the right time when she met the right person. But what if the right person is already in front of her? Is it possible for her to find her love on the most unexpected person in her life? What if it’s her number one enemy who only lives across the street?

 


 III- Ever since Baekhyun came to the Heavenlee’s Island, the pretty woman across his bakery store who owns a flower shop instantly became an enemy. He knows he shouldn’t like her but he wonders why he can’t get her off his mind. Even the little details about her life, he was interested like a stalker. Saying bad things about her never helped, it even made everything worse.


And then one day, he figured it out. He was actually in love. Yes, he was in love with his nemesis and he can’t accept the fact that she hates him. Now, how can he confess to her if she obviously, won’t believe him?
 

 

 

Main OST:  "Paradise" by SNSD 

 

Gives off a summer feel vibes and an image of a beach resort.

 

 

 Another last  story and it will be complete.

 Guess who's next?