Plan

My own story

At the party.
“Hey, it's the hot scholars. care us to join you?”

‘We definitely don’t’ Dahyun thought.

 

But then, Chaeyoung nodded her head.

 

‘Stpid Cub!’ She thought once again as she glare at the said person

 

“Well, looks like your friend here doesn’t mind.” The other girl said.

 

The other one sat on Dahyun’s lap. Which made her panic.

 

“Ummm. I’m sorry, but do you mind taking a sit there instead?” Dahyun shakingly said.

‘Fck Fck Fck, I don’t wanna Die yet!’ Dahyun thought of Jealous Momo

 

“Why? You don’t like me sitting here?” she lipbited.
Dahyun gulped. “I’m taken.”

 

 

 

Momo waltz into the room and saw the girl sitting on Dahyun’s lap.

She walked towards the two, unexpectedly calm, which made it so much scarier. It seems like the others already noticed her presence except her girlfriend since the btch is blocking her view

 

“Oh really now? Can you think of a much better excuse?” 

 

‘Wow, smooth.’Momo thought as she stand behind the girl, still sitting on her girlfriend’s lap.

 

“N- no. Seriously! I have a girlfriend!”

 

‘I’m dead when she sees this.’ Dahyun thought.

 

“Well, I don’t see her.”

 

‘Wow, can’t you see that she’s turning you down.’ Momo was already filled with rage, but still had this calm aura on her.

 

Seriously, it really made her scarier

 

“Turn around. .” Momo said

 

Dahyun shivered at the voice. She looked at the owner and chuckled nervously.

“H-hi Momo.”

 

The girl then slowly turned around, pissed. But Momo raised one of her eyebrow, making her look intimidating, and with her reputation, it completely scared the girl off.

 

“Sh-she suddenly approached me. I swear I didn’t touch or do anything” Dahyun rumbled.

 

But Momo didn’t answer. She just pulled Dahyun and led her somewhere.

Dahyun looked at her friends, begging for help. But received a salute.

 

Of course, who would want to have Raging Momo chasing their tail.

 

Momo dragged Dahyun into the bathroom.
Once it was closed and locked, Dahyun was pinned on the wall.

 

Momo looked………….drunk?

 

“Are you drunk?” Dahyun asked

 

‘So this is the reason why she isn’t her usual pouty , want to be babied self’ she thought

 

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Momo began to trace her Jaw, biting her lips, like a Predator, ready to pounce on her prey.

Dahyun shivered at the touch.

She never had ………… ummmm……… made love with Momo while the latter was drunk.

 

“Oh no! You are not making me bot on this one.” Dahyun said with husky voice while she switched their position.

 

She is definitely by this.

 

She quickly catched Momo’s lip with her own.

Kissing her passionately at first. 

Momo lifted her hands onto Dahyun’s cheeks, then to her jaw, to her hair. Whilst Dahyun rested her own on Momo’s waist, and pulled her closer.

 

The kiss was getting hotter and hotter.

 

 

Then someone knocked at the door.

 

 

“Ummm, hello? You’re taking too long there!”

 

 

Dahyun cursed in her head when she heard the familiar voice.

She unlocked the door and slowly opened it, ready to get scolded with Momo behind her.

 

 

But surprise surprise.

 

She was met with Jihyo, a flustered Jihyo, held hands with a tall, definitely has good body under those fitted shirt, handsome guy.

 

 

“Yah! Do you want to get caught!” Jihyo whisperedly yelled.

 

The guy chuckled and just shrugged.

He looked left and right, then met Dahyun’s eyes for a second and back at Jihyo.

He quickly kissed Jihyo on the Cheek, winking at Dahyun on the process and ran off.

 

Jihyo was stunned at the moment.

 

This gave Dahyun and Momo the opportunity to sneak out of the bathroom.

 

 

When they were far enough, they heard Jihyo shout “YAH! KANG DANIEL!”

 

Dahyun laughed while pulling dazed Momo. She then sat her at one of the chairs. 

She went to the kitchen to get her girl a glass of water to sober her up and met Sana holding a bottle of vodka.

Already drunk.

 

“Hey” I still greeted her Hi, knowing that she must have seen them earlier, causing her to be like this.

She didn’t responded, just kept drinking the Vodka.

Dahyun was currently filling the glass with water when Sana sluggishly said. “I’m gonna go dance.” And managed to stumble upon everything, making a mess on her exit.

 

Dahyun groaned at the mess. At her kindness, she decided to clean it up.

It took her longer than expected, but she managed to clean the kitchen up.

She hoped that Momo just fell asleep, not causing any ruckus outside.

 

She proceeded with her original intention in going to the kitchen, bringing water to her girlfriend.
When she went out, she saw her girlfriend, which managed to get her hands on a bottle of Vodka and a face bruised guy trying to flirt with her.

 

When she approached, the guy was already pursuing her to come with him. She's already getting mad at the scene

“Come ooooon, it will be fun!” he said

“I Tholsd You! Am Snot Hintuhrested!” Momo replied.

“Come one! It won’t take looong!”

 

Definitely impressed on how the guy managed to understand her.

 

“I haft a gurlprend!” Momo shouted

“Oh really? Then I’ll you both so hard that you’ll get straight.”

 

Of course, this made Dahyun even more madder.

Not being able to control herself, she pounced at the guy, making both of them fall on the ground.

 

Dahyun sat on his stomach while punching him restlessly. 

Of course the guy tried to fight back.

But for some reason he can’t.

The crowd got their attention.

And the fight was stopped.

 

Lisa and Jennie pulled Dahyun while Rosè and Jisoo pulled the guy.

Dahyun was definitely mad as she wants to beat the guy to death, but was calmed when Lisa said “you don’t wanna get yourself involved with this kind of . Momo wouldn’t like it."

 

The guy just left. Unable to say anything.

 

Jisoo and Rosè the approached the drunk Momo.

 

“Wow, this is the first time I saw her this wasted.” Rosè

“She usually held her alcohol great.” Jisoo added

“Yeah, I wonder what made her drunk this time.” Jennie curiously looked at me.

“She’s already drunk earlier, but not this drunk. I went to the kitchen to get her some water, but have to cross 3 rivers and 2 mountains, and when I reached her, she’s swiggin a bottle of Vodka with that guy. Then he said something that definitely made me want to slowly torture him to death.” Dahyun explained.

“Chill down. If not for our President of the club, thanks to Jisoo for translating her drunk words, you may have killed someone there.”

“Dahyoooonaaaaah” Momo said and jumped into Dahyun.

 


Thanks to Dahyun’s strenght, she managed to catch her without falling.

The scene made the four laugh.

 

“By the way, what made the oh-so-angel as Momo described so mad that she beated someone.”

“You definitely don’t want to know.” Dahyun said as she pulled, the drunker than Before Momo.

“See you guys later.”

 

 

Dahyun was basically dragging Momo. 
She was getting tired of dragging Momo, she lifted her, bride style.

 

She was now ascending the stairs, when she met Sana and Tzuyu, holding hands.

Dahyun whistled. “Well, now, should I thank the great flirters for this progression?” 

 

The two bestfriends laughed while Sana pouted.

“It hurted you know!” 

Tzuyu pecked the putting lips, “at least you’re mine now.”

“Now now, I'm carrying a person here, don't make me throw her at you.” Dahyun said.

“You can use the guest room., you are welcome. Now, go, before you throw your girlfriend at us.” Tzuyu snarled.

“And since when did you became the owner of this house?” Dahyun said while securing her girlfriend in her arms.

“Just now. Go! She is definitely heavy.” Sana said.

 

And with that, she proceeded to one of the guest rooms and layed her girlfriend down.

She took off her hoodie, leaving her on her tank top.

Stripped her girlfriend’s Shirt and Shoots.

Took of her shoes, and put the hoodie on her.

After that, she cuddled her girlfriend to sleep.

 

 

 

Mina’s pov
She woke up with a massive headache.

She groaned as the pounding inside her head get heavier with the knocks in the door.

“Mina chan?”

“I’m awake!”

 

And the door opened and Sana came in with a glass of water and pills.

 

“Hangover?”

 

I just nodded.

She gave me the pills and the water and drank it.

 

“What happened? I asked.

“You might want to ask Chaengie about that. I’m in the same state as you are when I woke up. If not for my caring Girlfriend I would hav-“

“Wait…… Your Girlfriend?” 

 

She nodded and smile. “Yeah, Chewy.”

“What? The last thing I knew is 3 girls approached them and started flirting with them then Momo dragged Dahyun somewhere then Chaeyoung pulled the woman flirting with Tzuyu and-“

“Thanks to that I managed to get a y Girlfriend.” Tzuyu appeared on the doorway, holding a sandwich.

“Class is on. You should get ready.” Tzuyu then winked at Sana, bit the Sandwich, and walked away.

Sana giggled. “Let’s get ready.”

 

 

 

Monday morning was the usual, nothing changed, except some students with hangovers.

When lunch came, I was looking for Chaeyoung, but no cub showed up.

I spent the afternoon classes worrying.

When I came back to the dorm, I sent her a text, then started studying for Finals next week.

 

 

Tuesday. She appeared at lunch, but noticed that she is not her usual self.

She’s timid.

Deep into thinking.

She didn’t even laughed at Jeongyeon’s jokes. And I am so sure that I’m not the only one who noticed it.

 

“Chaeyoungie.” I called.

 

No response.

 

I tapped her shoulder and she flinched.

“Wh-what?”

“You’re spacing out. Are you okay?” I asked.

 

She just nodded, and ate her lunch. Then the bell rang.

We bid our goodbyes and went on our own way.

 

 

Wednesday. She didn’t show up at lunch again.

Same as Thursday.

Then, Friday came. She finally appeared.

 

 

“Chaeng! Where have you been these last few days?” I asked.

“Nowhere.” She then sat, then spaced out.

 

I was getting worried, she wasn’t like this before the party.

I wonder if I did something while I was drunk.

It was mid December so it was kind of cold, and I only wore my sweater.

I was thinking deep, trying to remember what I did during the party that I didn’t notice the Jacket wrapping me.

I traced the owner.

 

“Thank you Chaeyoungie.” I smiled warmly. Melted by her small gesture.

She just nodded.

She handed me a hand warmer before going back to her seat.

 

“Chaeng, don’t forget the study session. It starts tonight, it’s your turn to host .” Dahyun told her 

“Yeah, just come over, I’ll clean my room.”

 

She stood up and about to leave.

 

“Where are you going?” I held her wrist.

“I’m done eating.” She coldly said.

“You didn’t even touch your food.” She was really cold these days and I can’t take it anymore.

“Just!.......”she sigh “Just let me go.”

“Where are you going!”

“Let me go!” she said sternly and coldly.

“Where have you been to these days! Can’t you even call or respond to my text? I’m really worried! Did I do something during the party? You’re not like this last week. Tell me? Is it me?” I rambled.

 

I can feel my tear threatening to escape.

 

“No. It’s not you.” Still cold 

“Then tell. What is it!” I begged.

“It’s none of your business.” She then left.

 

I was stunned at the moment when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

“We’ll talk to her unnie, Don’t worry.” Dahyun said.

“We better go. It’s almost time for the afternoon classes.” Jeongyeon said.

 

 

I spent the rest of the time attending classes and studying to avoid thinking of the cub. 

I didn’t know it will hurt this much, when you fell for someone.

I distracted myself from the feeling by focusing on the finals.

I studied, and studied, and studied.

 

 

Then Finals came.

 

 

After we took it, We waited for the result.

When they announced that the results are out, I quickly dashed into the bulletin board. Bumping into someone at the process.

“I’m sorry!” I bowed at the beaten up guy.

He looks familiar actually.

I wonder if he’s in the frat to get beaten up like that.

 

 

Anyway, I proceeded on dashing carelessly to see the result.

“Well, if you look at that!” Someone behind me said.

 

I turned around and smiled.

“Nayeon unnie!”

“Good thing I prepared snacks. Apparently the three managed to tie themselves up again.” She then smiled at me.

“Good work by the way. Topping at Biology department and all.” She patted me.

“Thank you.” I hugger her.

“Let’s go. They called the afternoon classes off so we’re gonna go and plan Sana’s birthday, per request of the celebrant herself.”

 

 

We met with the gang.

I don’t know if I’m glad that Chaeyoung is there or not.

Cause as much as I’m happy to see her, it hurt.

 

 

We went to a Diner. After we order we proceeded with planning.

 

 

“So! My mom and dad would be at Japan that time. And in exchange for not being here, they rented a villa near the beach for 3 days. So that would be the 29, 30, and 31.” Sana explained.

 

“Why don’t we spend the New year there, I don’t want to celebrate on the road.” Nayeon suggested.

“I agree with Nayeon unnie. Babe, can’t we extend the stay for 2 more days? I’m pretty sure we can’t go home at the first cause everybody would be wasted to go.” Tzuyu added.

 

“Well then! That is very much my responsibility, I could handle it. But you guys are on the foods, ride, and drinks.” Sana said.

 

 

The food arrived.

“I could borrow dad’s Car, it’s for long rides so.......” Chaeyoung spoke while helping the waitress settle our food. 

“Well, I still haven’t receive my Student permit, so one of you will drive the other car.” Tzuyu said while also helping the waitress.

 

Well I can see Sana throwing daggers at the waitress when she touched Tzuyu’s hand and I somehow did the same when I saw her wink at Chaeyoung.

 

“Jeongyeon could drive the other one.”
Sana pulled Tzuyu and side hugged her.

 

“That settles it then, No Jam bros would drive us to the villa.”

“No jam Bros?” Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon asked in Unison.

 

“That would be pretty much because of you unique sense of humor.” Tzuyu answered.

“And you.” She booped Sana’s nose. “Stop killing the waitress in your head.”

“Bu-“

“SHH. No buts. Now, the food.”

“Dahyun and I can bring them. Not the snacks though. If you let us bring the snacks, no snacks will arrive at the villa. “ Momo said .

I chuckled. “I’m on the snacks then.”

 

I looked at Chaeyoung and catched her staring at me which made her avoid my gaze.

 

Jihyo raised her hand.

“Yes Jih?” Sana asked.

“Can I bring a plus one?”


Nayeon rolled her eyes. “What, you got back together with Wendy?”

“No, she haven’t she’s with KaMPHG” Tzuyu covered Dahyun's mouth.

“I’m sorry for the nonsense Jihyo, she must have been so hungry.” Chaeyoung said while Tzuyu was shoving food on Dahyun's mouth while glaring at her.

“You three knew don’t you?” Jihyo asked.

“What? What do they know?” Nayeon asked.

“Momo unnie knows too.” Chaeyoung added.

She glaced at me again

 

Jihyo groaned.

“What? WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU THAT I DON’T KNOW?” Sana exclaimed.

“Woah woah. Calm down babe. She’ll explain, just give her time.” Tzuyu patter her girl’s back.

“Why are you so different when you’re with Sana! Where is the Blunt Savage Tzuyu you impostor!” Chaeyoung said while dramatically putting her hands over her chest.

 

I just laughed at the sight.

They are truly is the best.

 

“It feels like you’re the oldest of the group. You’re too mature.” Jeongyeon said.

“YAH! She’s still my baby! And besides, she’s like that only with Sana.” Nayeon said.

“What was that supposed to mean!” Sana pouted.

“By the way Jih, you can bring one along. But you will need another ride for them.” 

 

Jihyo nodded. “Is there enough room?”

“Yes. The villa is a two-storey house. 5 rooms, 1 bathroom on each.  We’ll plan the who will own who there. So Dahyun and Momo would be on food and Mina on snacks. Drinks?”

 

“Add me on the snacks. Pretty sure 5 days worth is a bundle.” Tzuyu said.

“Me and my plus one are on drinks. Already texted him, we’ll ride on his car.”

“Wow, it’s a he. Definitely not Wendy as she don't have something between her legs.” Tzuyu sarcastically said.

“Shut up Tzu!”.

“I’ll just go with the food then.” Nayeon said.

“I’m pretty sure that there’s a convinience store, 15 minutes car ride, there. So buy as much as you can.”

 

Then we continued eating while chatting.

 

 

 

We are now bidding our goodbyes.

“We won’t meet at christmas. I’ll spend them it with mom and dad since I won’t be with them on new years.” Chaeyoung said while texting someone on her phone.

“That's a great Idea. I’ll be spending mine with my parents too.” Tzuyu said.

“We can go on a date on the eve.” She turned to Sana.

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung acted like they’re gonna vomit.

 

“Tzuyu being sweet…. Is this the end of the world?” Dahyun said.

“I can see the lights..” Chaeyoung added.

 

Tzuyu smacked both of their heads.

“Shut up. By the way chae. You texted Uncle to pick us up?.” Tzuyu asked.

“Yeah, he’s on the way.”

“You’re not gonna walk with us?” I asked, looking at Chaeyoung.

 

She met my gaze and stared for a second before looking away.
“No.” she said.

 

I was waiting for her to explain but she didn't budge and the two must have sensed that.

 

“We have somewhere to go to with uncle. Sorry baby I know I promised but it’s urgent.” Dahyun said while pecking her girlfriends pouting lips.

“Looks like you ride is here.” Jeongyeon said, Pointing at the shine black car.

 

It may not be expensive but it sure is eye catching.

 

 

“See you at the 27th then.” Nayeon hugged the 3 after Jeongyeon.

“See you at the 24th.” Sana smiled lovingly while hugging her girlfriend.

“See you at the 24th” Tzuyu kissed her forehead.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun made gurgle sound which made Sana laugh

 

“Bye bye guys.” Sana said.

 

We all bid our own goodbyes.

Chaeyoung turned at me before getting in the car. “Bye.”

 

She sure is trying to be cold as heck towards me. But the sweet little gestures are still there.

 

She swiftly refilled my ketchup while eating.

Handing me napkins.

Making sure I’m comfortable.

Especially the glances, that if I am not delusional, there is something behind it.

 

She maybe unconsciously doing this, but I notice every little thing she does.

 

That’s it. 

 

Before she can full enter the car, I pulled her wrist, and kissed her on the cheek, “Bye.” And smiled.

 

She was stunned. Blinking a few times, ignoring the cheers.

 

 

Then I realized what I did.

 

So, I thought of the only thing I can do at this situation.

 

 

 

 

 

I ran.

I ran past my friends and didn’t wait for them.

The embarrassment slowly creeping up to me.

I ran a few more blocks before stopping to catch my breath.

 

I leaned on the wall.

And cringe.

 

 

“What am I gonna do!” I whined.

 

I can’t face the Cub on the 27th!?

 

 

 

 

I spent the next days thinking of different scenarios about Chaeng and I.

Yes, delusional, but that’s what you do when you love someone.

Think of them all the time.

 

 

Tzuyu and I decided to meet on the 26th to buy the snacks. 

It is Christmas now and I’m at my Parents house.

 

“Say Mina. When will we meet this Son Chaeyoung.” Dad said.

 

I spit out my drink upon hearing this.

 

Kai laughed. “You’re gonna choke to death sis.” She patted my back. “Calm down.”

 

“Wh-whe-where did you hear that?” I asked.

“Momo-chan , of course.” Mom replied while putting the dishes at the dinner table.

 

I swear I’m gonna kill that raccoon.

 

“Anyway, I am totally supporting you guys. Remember Kang Daniel?” Kai asked.

“The one who beat your in grade school?” I replied.

“Language dear.” Mom managed to squeezed in between.

“Correction! I let him cause I don’t wanna lose my scholarship I received in football! Anyway, he’s at your school.”

“He is? Why do I not know that.” I thought of reasons and how do I not know that Kang oppa is at School.

“Because a certain penguin is too blind of romance that she only sees her squad. Anyway, Kang told me stories about this Chaeyoung.”

He bit into a fried chicken and drank.

“She does art right? Kang sent me a picture of one of her portrait.” He looked for his phone. Then let my parents looked at the portrait.

“Wow. She is good.” Mom said.

“We will certainly get along. Proceed with the story Kai.”

“Right right.” He shoved his phone into his pocket.

“She is also smart, she have 2 best friend right? The three always tied at the top of Arts department. They moved grades after taking a test that qualified them to graduate high school 2 years prior.”

 

Mom and Dad nodded, while I feel like wanting to be swallowed by mother nature.

Seriously, talking about her in front of me?

 

“And she is a fighter apparently. Kang told me that she and her 2 other friend beat up the same guy after disrepecting women. AND aside from that, there is these rumor that in their younger days, they we're often ambushed for fights, and they always won! 3 versus a dozen! I mean. WOW!”

 

Dad hummed.

 

“I am totally okay with this relationship then.” Dad looked at me.

“Da-wha-“ 

“And it’s okay if you are not gonna bring her in yet. But make sure that you’re introducing her to us.”

“Dad. We’re not-“

“By the way dear, Have you heard of the new company? Tzuchaeda? Was it? I heard their latest product was a hit.”

"....."

 

The topic about Chaeyoung was changed, just like that.

I didn’t even had the chance to told them that we’re not in a relationship.

I groaned and finished the food and excused myself.

 

 

 

Tzuyu and I met the next morning. She has her own car, and her dad let her drive since there are no checkpoints at this time of the day, so no one is gonna ask her for license.

We bought a total of 3 carts of variety of snacks, and with the help of the staffs, we manages to fit it all on the back storage of the car.

 

“Well then. Let’s go and leave this on Chaeyoungs.” Tzuyu said after sighing.

“Wait wait wait…….. were going to chaeyoungs?” I asked.

 

We’re already inside her car.

 

“Yes. We all agreed on meeting there tomorrow morning right?”

“I didn’t know were going today!” I nearly shouted.

Tzuyu smirked. “So scared to face the cub now are we?”

“Tzuyu please! Just, drop me at the dorm and go by yourself."

“No can do. You are going with me.” She is still smirking.

 

While fiddling on her phone.

 

“Fine, I’m going home.by the bus.” I opened the door , but Tzuyu locked it.

 

“Damn it Tzuyu.”

“Well, it’s your fault, being bold and kissing her on the cheek like that.” She said. Now driving out of the parking lot.

“It’s Just a kiss!” I said.

“Is it?” She replied.

“I- IT- UGH!?” I buckled my belt and slumped defeatedly.

 

After a minute of silence.

 

“Why did you do that?” she asked.

“I don’t know..” I weakly replied.

“Do you like her?” 

“What! It’s not that. It’s just! I- I do-.”

“You do?”

“I don’t!” I replied.

“Ohh……. Then why would you do that?”

“It’s just a friendly gesture.”

“So the gaze was also a friendly gesture? Then why can’t I see you looking at me like that?” 

“what gaze?”

“So, do you like her?

“I told you I don’t.”

“Then why do you care so much about her?”

“I also care about you don’t I?

“So………. Do you like her?”

“What’s with the endless asking of do I like her?” I’m starting to get annoyed.

“Why did you get mad at the party when Somi flirted with her?"

“You know that?”

“So you like her?”

“I don’t.”

“Is it okay for you to have Chaeyoung permanently gone?”

 


This got my attention.

 

“IS SHE GOING AWAY?”

“So do you like her?”

“NO. TELL ME. IS  CHAENG GOING SOMEWHERE? IS SHE MOVING? IS SHE GOING AWAY?”

“So you do like her.”

"Tzuyu! What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know...... So do you like her?"

“I DON’T LIKE HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!”.

"........."

 

Well, that completely shut her up.

 

“I love her…..”

 

 

I looked at her and she was smiling.

 

 

“We’re here.” She said.

I looked around, and We we’re in front of my dorm.

I got out and she rolled her windows down.

“Thank you!.”

 

She just smiled and pulled out her phone. She then played an audio, adjusting the part.

 

“I DON’T LIKE HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!”

 

I Widened my eyes, shocked.

 

“YAH CHOU TZUYU!”

 

I was ready to beat the crap out of her but eventually cars beat humans in speed.

 

“Oh my god, what am I gonna do!”

Then My phone vibrated.

 

 

Tzuyoda: Don’t worry unnie, Chaeng won’t know. The squad would though ;) 
               Get ready for the endless teasing.

 

 

I groaned. Not fully prepared on how am I gonna face all of them tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

-----------

Hey guys. I finally had kang drag into this story.

kindly comment your thoughts and opinion below :)

I am sorry for thr late update. I was too busy with uni and stuff.

see you next update :D