Official

My own story

Chaeyoung’s POV


Fck fck fck I really did ask her I really did ask her I really did ask her

 

I was panicking in my mind while waiting for Mina to answer.

Minutes have already pass and she remained on her position looking at me.

 

God I am getting anxious.

Did I hear wrong? About her also loving me? Or, is it just a small crush that she already got rid of her feelings for me.

 

OhMyGod I am so goona die of embarassment if she ever say no.

Should I leave the country? Japan is go- nonononono she used to live there. Maybe in US, yes. That’s good, I’ll just continue my arts studi-

 

I was talking a lot to myself when she suddenly turn around and slapped herself making me stand up, dropping the bouquet, fast and attend to her.

 

“What the heck Mina! Are you okay?” I looked at her now reddened cheeks.

Tears running down her fluffy cheeks

“It hurts…..” she said.

“Of course it does! The heck are you doing!” I inspected her cheeks for a while when she suddenly pulled me for a kiss.

 

It was just a short, but sweet, chaste kiss.

 

 

But it already made my knees weak.

This is what Mina does to me.

 

When the kiss broke, she immediately hugged me.
She sniffled and asked “This is not a dream………… right?”
I smiled and hugged her back tightly. My arms around her waist, hers around my neck.

 

“No, it is not.”

 

We remained like that for a few minutes.

 

“I thought you will never ask.”

“I thought so too…” I mumbled to myself.

She pulled with a questioning look “hmmm?”

I smiled at her. “Nothing.”

"..........so?"

 

 

She chuckled. "You already know the answer. Chaeng. Of course. I would love to be your girlfriend."

 

 

I beamed. Of course I know the answer. But hearing it from her is on a whole different level.

 

I looked at every part of her face. Engraving and silently carving the beautiful masterpiece in front of me in my heart. 

I finally had her.

I can finally call her mine.

 

“I love you.” I unconsciously let out.

She smiled. “I love you too.”

 

 

Then our phone vibrated almost at the same time.

 

It’s our group chat.

 

 

Tzuyoda sent a file attachment.

 

 

I looked at her and she mirrored the same look I had.

“Should I open it?” I asked.

 

 

She nodded and leaned over, anticipating what is the content of the file.

I tapped the screen

 

 

“It’s a photo.” She said.

 

 

We we’re waiting for the photo to load.

She was so focused on looking at my phone as I look at her.

She really is an angel.

Damn it, If I only brought my sketchpad.

 

 

Clack.

 

 

I turned my head to the forest's direction where the sound came from.

What was that? I thought

 

“Ooh! It’s loaded!” She excitingly exclaimed.

 

I turned my attention back to the phone. Forgetting the sound I heard just now.

 

Ohhh boy. Tzuyu you are so dead.


It made me turn red as heck.

It’s a picture of me, way back a year ago. Staring at Mina lovingly while she looks like she is telling me some stories.

 

 

She suddenly looked at me.

 

I looked at her eyes and there is some emotion that I can’t decipher.

 

She frowned, so I smiled and pecked her nose.

 

 

“We still have a lot of time. Do you want to go back to the hospital?” I asked. Changing the topic to turn her frown upside down. And I want to show my dad that I finally had my dream come true.

 

 

She nodded. “I have to talk to my dad too.” She smiled and intertwined our hands.
“Let’s go.” She then pulled me, but I suddenly stopped.
“Wait.” 

 

I turn around and jogged to the bouquet I dropped and picked it up. I ran back to her.

“Here. You forgot these.” I said.

She looked at me and showed her gummy smile that I love so much.

Now, Its me that initiated the first move. I held her hand and pulled her gently.

 

 

3rd POV

The now, newly formed couple left the park.

And two figure emerged from the forest.

 

“Idiot! How can you forget to turn off your camera sound!”

“Im sorry alright! She didn’t even notice! It’s fine!”

“I can’t believe they’re making us do this.”

“Shh! We did our job! Let’s just go Tzuyu.”

“I would have smack her in the face when she asked if I don’t love her.” Tzuyu sighed while walking out of the park.

“I am so telling Sana unnie about that.”

“I am so telling Momo unnie about you almost getting caught.”

“All right all right! Let’s just get these photos and audios to our girls.” Dahyun put the phone back to her pocket and put the hood over her head.

 

What would happen now? They both thought about the future of the new couple.

 

 

It's not over until I said it's over ;)