Chapter 27. Mina's Birthday. Last part.

My own story

"Minaaaaa" Chaeyoung whined for the nth time.

Chaeyoung sigh.

 

After their encounter with Yeri, Chaeyoung made sure that they we're okay.

 

"Mina……"

 

ignored.

 

Mina had quietly put the things she needed in the basket and went out.

 

All throughout the ride, Chaeyoung tried to talk to her, but the latter ignored her entire existence.

 

“Minaring. It is really not what I think YOU think right now. We are just……… uhmmm friends. Yes. Right right. Friends haha.” When she glanced on the passenger's way, she received a glare, sending chillz through her spine, making her gulp, not noticing how Mina look ate her Adam's apple.


This is a long night.’Chaeyoung told herself.

 

They reached the building. Mina went out first and looked at the surroundings.

 

“Where are we?” she asked.

“We're at our hideout.” Chaeyoung, now beside Mina, looked up.

 

There are lights coming out of the rooftop. She smiled.

She took the grocery bags.

 

“Will you wait here?” she smiled, gave her the key to her car. And ran.

 

An hour later later, she came back, sweating. She obviously changed her top, as she was now wearing sleeveless loose shirt.

 

Mina suddenly sees everything in slow motion. She is not exactly mad at Chaeyoung, but bothered on what she heard. But seeing this……….. kind of Chaeyoung makes her…..

 

She gulped.

 

“I am so sorry baby. This is actually the original location for our lunch hours earlier, but I can't really expose our secret hide out, and It's a last minute decision so I didn't get to really change the set up. But now is good.” She smiled.

 

She put a blindfold on Mina.

 

 
“Wh-what is this?” 

“Shh. Just trust me.” Chaeyoung whispered, her hot breath on her ears.

 

And oh boy. Mina suddenly felt really hot. But she can't let lust took over her. She is stil soooo bothered with Yeri. The pride.

 

Chaeyoung sidehugged her but she refused. 

 

“Ba-"

“Don't call me that. That is a one time, since your FRIEND was snaking all over you.”

 

Chaeyoung grimaced, silently scolding herself.

 

 

“All right. I will just hold your hand and guide you up the stairs okay?”

She then guided her to the rooftop.

 

 

When her blindfold was taken off. She was surprised.

 

 

This was one of the list in her bucketlist.

 

 

Pillow fort and a TV to watch on. A small table full of her chosen food.

 

 

On the other side. A simple decorated table, a vase and candle in the middle, with the food Chaeyoung cooked for her.

 

 

She was busy admiring her girls work when the artist asked..

 

 

“Do you like it?” obviously nervous.

 

She chuckled. “Oh baby.” She s her hands around her neck, Chaeyoung resting her hands on Mina's waist.  “How can I stay mad at you after this.” She sweetly smiled. She pulled Chaeyoung into a tight hug. Her strawberry scent filling her nose.

 

“I'm sweaty though.” Chaeyoung hugged back.

 

Mina was feeling hot again, she would have took chaeyoung then and there if not for the latter interrupting to pull the girl to eat their dinner.

 

 

 

“The view is good here.” Mina smiled.

“I know.”

“Is this where you guys got drunk that day?”

Chaeyoung chuckled. “yeah.”

And they continued to munch on their food.

 

 

They we're now eating snacks, lying on the pillow fort built while watching Spiderman, as per request of the Birthday girl.

“About earlier…..” Chaeyoung started.

Mina answered with a hum.

“Uhmm….. I uh…. Will be with….. Yeri after this sem.”

Mina whipped her head towards her, brows knitted.

“Are you going back to her?” her voice breaking causing Chaeyoung to panic.

“NO! No! Nonononono. I am not.” She scooted closer to Mina.

“Then why?”

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Not that way you doofus.” She smiled.

“I got scholarship. In oxford. She got one too. We're leaving on the 25th of april.”

“That fast?” 


Chaeyoung nodded.

“How about us?” Mina asked weakly

“There will always be an us. Mina. We are not breaking up until both of us agreed so.”

Mina, now teary, replied “what if, you fall for her. Again, and leave me….” She put her knee up and buried her face. Her jealously, worry, and insecurities earlier now getting all out

 


Chaeyoung sat behind her. She hugged the latter and pulled her closer.

 

“You big baby *chuckles* I will never, ever, let my 4 years of waiting for you get to waste. I finally got you. How can I let you go?”

 

She saw Mina shakes.

She smiled.

 

“You know. We got together for less than a month. I don't know why it felt like we're already together for years.”

 

She hugged Mina tighter

 

“I mean, who in their crazy mind, would stay to a mentally ill perso-"

“You're not.”

“But I am. Mina. *sighs* I admit that I still have those…. Thoughts……. But because of  Mom? the squad? My friends?” she rest her head on Mina's shoulder, facing her, causing the latter to peek at her. “because of You? How can I let this beautiful life end.” She smiled.

“Yeri-"

“Is my ex- fling. I get it. But she is already an ex. She is in my past. Though she hurted me. I never regret meeting her, or letting her hurt me. Cause if that didn't happen, I won't probably fall for the most amazing girl I have ever met.” She smiled. “aside from my mom, of course.”

 

Mina slowly lifted her head.

 

“There you go. Finally.”

 

Mina just stared at her.

 

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you not regretting?"

"I just don't."

"Anything that happened in the past? You don't want to fet them changed?"

 

Chaeyoung nodded.

 

"Why?"

"I mean, if not for it, we are probably not here today. You and I, will be different kind of person. We will think differently. Those things in the past shaped us into who we are today. I may not like myself today, but what if I will love myself in the future. And that's all our goal isn't it? To be a better person today than yesterday."

 

Mina lookes at Chaeyoung lovingly. 

 

"What?"

 

“4 years is a long time. Have you ever considered giving up your feelings for me?” she turned around.

“After the trip. I did.” Chaeyoung sad smiled.

“Before that. Why didn't you?”

“I just….. go with the flow. I never choose who to love. My heart does. The thing is, it doesn't want any other people. It just wants you.”

 

Mina pushed Chaeyoung onto the pillows, the latter letting her.

 

“Then why did you tried to give up on me?” Mina started hovering over her.

“Because I thought that you will never look my way, and will always look at Jeongyeon.” Mina kissed her neck.

“And?”

“I tried to let you go because I want you to be happy.” She shivered when Mina bit her earlobe.

“What about your happiness." Mina looked her in the eyes.
Chaeyoung smiled sincerely.

“You are my happiness.”

 

Mina cupped her cheeks, observed the latter's feature. 

 

She then, smiled.

 

She kissed Chaeyoung on her forehead.

 

“I hate it when you say mature things like this."


Her left eye.

 

“I hate it when you say deep things that it doesn’t match your age.”


Her right eye.

 

“I hate it whenever you show how selfless you are."

 

Her nose.

 

“I hate how good your personality is.”

 


Her left cheek.

 

“I hate how it feels like were together for years."

 

Her right cheek.

 

"I hate how I never realized that I already love you and acted like your girlfriend in the past without both of us realizing it."

 

"Now that i think about it, most of the student body thought we're a couple." Chaeyoung laughed lightly.

 

Mina looked at Chaeyoung once again. The latter looking back. They slowly closed the distance between them.

 

“I hate how much I love you.” Mina whispered.

 

And kissed her on the lips roughly. Satisfying her needs since earlier.

 

Oh boy. We got a long night ahead of us.