Decision

My own story

A month before of Nayeon’s and Jeongyeon’s relationship.


“Jeongyeon ah, are you sure about this?” Nayeon asked.

“Of course I am. I can finally court the person I like. Why won’t I be sure?” Jeongyeon smoothly replied.

Nayeon turned into a blushing mess.

“N-not that! Mina is my friend. I can never, ever hurt her.”

 

Jeongyeon looked at her partner. “Of course I am. I told you already, Mina doesn’t like me anymore. That’s why I asked you out.”

“How are you so sure?” Nayeon met her eyes but quickly looked away.

 

Both of them have long time feelings to each other. But Mina, being their friend, both party didn’t took action, afraid of hurting the penguin.

There’s just something about the girl that makes you want to not hurt her.

 

Jeongyeon scoffed. “Oh please. It’s so obvious that she liked the cub. Yes, I can  still feel her stare, but the spark is gone. But when she looks at the cub, the spark shines brighter. Like, her feelings for me is just puppy love.” She said while digging in to her fries.

 

They we’re at the foodpark, with Jeongyeon’s brave invitation.

It’s their first official date.

 

“But what if you’re wrong?” Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon stopped eating, held her hand and smiled reassuringly.

“Mina liked me for years. I know her inside and out when she’s head over heals with someone. I’ve felt that almost whole of my college life.” She laughed.
.
.
.
2 days before the revelation (the day when Mina and Chaeyoung saw them together.)

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in the park.

“I want to say yes to you Jeongie. I want to be your girlfriend.” Nayeon then smiled ear to ear, a  faint shade of pink visible to her chubby cheeks.

Jeongyeon blinked a few times. She stood up, causing Nayeon to be confused, then bumped her head to a tree.

“ah!”

Nayeon abruptly stood up and went to Jeongyeon, worried at her because of her reckless action.

“ARE YOU OKAY!?” Nayeon panicked.

“It hurts…….. IT HURTS! I’M NOT DREAMING” Jeongyeon beamed and pulled Nayeon into a hug.

“You Idiot!?"Nayeon shouted.

 Jeongyeon pulled out due to the loud voice of her, now, girlfriend.

Nayeon pulled some wipes and smacked, yes, smacked Jeongyeon’s forehead.

 

“Ow!” 

“That’s for your Idiocy!”

“I’m sorry! I just…… I just can’t believe you’re mine now.”

Jeongyeon smiled lovingly at her new girlfriend. “Come, let’s get lunch!”

 

The two went to a simple diner.

“You sure you don’t want to go to the café beside this one?”

Nayeon asked. She knew that her partner loves coffee.

 

“Nah, we can go another time.”

 

After some brief silence.

 

“Nayeon-ah. I’m thinking of telling the squad about our relationship.” Jeongyeon stated seriously.

“Yeah su- you what!? Yo-you want to tell the squad?” Nayeon was pulled out of her daydreaming.

“I want them to know.” Jeongyeon studied her girlfriend’s expression, not responding for a while.

“I’m scared.” Nayeon whispered, but loud enough for the latter to hear.

 

Jeongyeon smiled, then took her hands, and kissed it.

 

“I’m here, don’t be afraid. If this is because of Mina, I swear to you, she will be happy about us, and she will realize her feelings about the cub.” Jeongyeon’s loving smile turned into a playful smirk.

“You-“ Nayeon sighed, after Jeongyeon told her about Mina and Chaeyoung, she observed the two silently.

She didn’t believe Jeongyeon words first, but eventually, her very own eyes witnessed the growing love of the penguin for the Cub. 

 

“Fine, we’ll tell them at lunch on Monday.” 

 

Jeongyeon beamed, and pecked her girlfriend’s lip, making the latter froze at the sudden action.

 

“You Idiot!” she playfully smacked Jeongyeon while laughing. 

“Your Idiot.” Jeongyeon lovingly smiled.

 

…………………………………….

present time

At the Chou residence.

Mrs. Chou knocked to check on her daugther(s).

She opened the door, expecting three messy kids, but to her surprised, she only found two figures, lying on the floor, the other playing on her phone, and the other one reading a book.

“Where’s Chaeyoumg?” Mrs.Chou asked.

“Lost the rock-paper-scissor game.” Tzuyu replied, not leaving her gaze on the book.

Mrs. Chou nodded, knowing that Chaeyoung is probably buying the snacks as her penalty right now.

“Do you need something auntie?” Dahyun perked up from her phone.

“No, I just want to check up on you guys. Enjoy your night.”

She was about to close the door, but she swung it open again. “NO. ALCOHOL.” She sternly said before closing the door shut.

 

A few minutes of silence later, Tzuyu finally finished reading her book. She looked at the clock.

 

It’s been 30 minutes since Chaeyoung left for the snacks.

She looked at Dahyun and found her fiddling at her phone, grinning ear to ear.

 

She rolled her eyes, “Seriously Dahyun? Even at our sleepovers? Can’t you just be away from your girl even for a second? Yeah she’s not here physically, but I feels like she’s here if you’re like that!”

Dahyun groaned, put her phone to the side. “You’re just jealous cause you don’t have a girlfriend!”

“Well, I don’t mind not having one, as long as it’s not you!” Tzuyu splat 

“YO-YOU DARE TALK DOWN TO ME! YOU CAN’T EVEN ASK SANA UNNIE OUT! Dahyun responded.

“I could have! If not for some stupid eagle! Spilling! The! Beans!”

“You still wouldn’t ask, even if I didn’t told her about it!”

“I-“ Tzuyu was interrupted by the sound of a phone and Dahyun, almost tripping, grabing her phone from the side and reading the text.

Tzuyu groaned again. “Seriously!?”

“SHUSH!” Dahyun said, while gesturing her to come over.

 

Dahyun showed Tzuyu the text. 

 

They looked at each other, the clock, and back at the phone.

“The cub won’t be back for a while will she?” Dahyun asked.

“Just play it!” Tzuyu impatiently played the audio file.

“Well, I think that she’s one of the wonderful person I’ve ever met. I mean, aside from Jeongyeon, She’s also charming as heck. And I love how zhe’s always there for me. I even sometimes don’t want her to leave my side, but that’s being selfish so I just shrugged that kind of feeling off. I love her little sweet gestures. I love her style of fashion. I love her feature, her orbs, her nose bridge, her jaw, her heart shaped lips, and that beauty mark…….. below…..”

 

They looked at each other with widened eyes, mouth agape, shocked from what they heard.

A bit of silence.

 

“I said that out loud didn’t I?” 

 

Then the audio ended.

 

The two blinked in confusion, trying to tak in as much as they can, then grinned slowly.

“Now we don’t need to push her to date other people, do we?” Tzuyu asked.

“No, but I still do need to push you to confess to sana unnie.”

 

Dahyun then returned to her phone.

Tzuyu ignored her.

 

“They’re having a girls night too. Want me to call?” Dahyun teasingly said

“Argh! Where is that stupid cub!” Tzuyu groaned.

…………………………

Chaeyoung POV


I groaned. Losing and buying the snacks for the night is a pain in the .

I was at the parking lot, carrying bags of snacks, dumping them in the back seat. When I closed the door, I screamed, shock of the sudden appearance of a certain person.

 

“Can’t you appear in a more normal way!” I put my hand above my chest to ease the beating

“I did!” She argued.

 

After a while.

“Why are you here?” I asked

She just raised the shopping bags. “Girl cravings. Nayeon literally whined for an hour, it’s starting to get annoying so I bought her these.”

“Oh………. Night’s out with Tzu and Dubs. I lost the bet so here I am.”

“I didn’t know that this is your car, I’m parked right next to yours.” 

 

An awkward silence engulfed us.

I decided to break it since I’ve been really curious about what I saw that night.

“Ummm……… Can we talk?”
.
.
.
We drove into the nearest convenience store. I was waiting for her outside, on the bench.

She held out a can of beer. I looked at her hesitantly. Then she chuckled

“I won’t tell.” She gave out a smile.
I accepted it. Thinking that I need it for this talk.

 

“So…… what did you want to talk about?” she asked after taking a sip off her beer.

“I…..umm…” I sighed. “How do I start this."

 

 

The night of Somi’s Party.


I went and took Mina a drink from the counter.

When I was about to go back, a strong pair of hands stopped me. I looked at the owner. “H-hey.” I laughed nervously.

Yeah, sure, I’m dense, I admit, but not so dense to not receive the flirty signal this girl was sending.

 

“Ummm. Somi, I uh, I have to go.”

“Why are you such in a hurry. Stay for a minute.”

 

I seriously don’t know how to handle these kind of situation.

Yes, for my whole life, I did receive confessions, letters, here and there, but no one, as in NO ONE dared to try and do these kind of things.

 

I sighed, defeated, “5 minutes. I’m really in a hurry.”


I let her talk, giving comments at the necessary time. 5 minutes have passed. I swear, I tried to go back, but convincing her to let me go took 10 minutes.

 

“I seriously need to cut these conversation Somi, why are you so strong anyway? You hitting girls everynight?” Quite  rude, but I delivered it politely.

“You’re really funny, you know that?” Somi stated, and lipbited.

 

Yow, I can’t take this anymore.

 

“Ha ha ha I would love to continue talking with you, Somi, but I really have to go.” I tried to take her hands off me. And guess what? She freaking interwined our hands.

I gulped. “wh- what are you doing?”

“You said you love to talk to me.” She then lifted her arms and caress my arm. She looked into my eyes intently, and she started to leaned forward. “Then stay.” She whispered and leaned back. 

 

I was thinking of what to say when suddenly, someone swatted her hands off.

“M-Mina”

.

“What’s taking you so long!” she is definitely upset

“I’m sorry, it-s just-“

“Why are you mad. Didn’t you say you two are not together?”

 

YOW! I’M TRYING TO EXPLAIN HERE. 

 

I felt my throat get dry from the tension. I was about to pull Mina back with me, when suddenly, she stormed out of the house.

 

“MINA!” I chased her, but once again, stopped by a pull of an arm.

“Somi, I am really sorry, but if being polite can’t give you the hint, maybe doing this does.” I harshly removed her hands and followed Mina.

Then I saw her sitting at the bench at the park. In my angle, I didn’t notice that she’s with someone.

 

I approached her silently, thinking of pranking her. When I got near, I saw that she’s talking with someone.

“Is that? Jeongyeon unnie?” I whispered to myself.

 

I can’t hear what they we’re saying but I can tell that they’re talking seriously.

Must be about Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie’s relationship.

But then she hugged her.

I felt my heart shatter at the view. 

I walked backward, slowly, then I ran into the house.

 

I bid goodbye to the others and took my things with me. I just want to be alone right now.

 

 

The day that I have to face her came. But I still can’t face her.

I don’t know why, but maybe because I still remember the scene everytime I look at her.

Then days became weeks, and weeks became a month, but I still can’t find the courage to talk to her, or even look at her. 

 

 

Present time

“It still hurts. I didn’t know that loving someone would hurt this much. I hate myself for avoiding her.” I ran my fingers through my hair. Then took a sip of my beer. I really do need the drink in this talk.

“You do know that she already noticed you distancing yourself from her, right?” Jeongyeon asked.

I sighed. “Of course I do, it’s been a month, I even turned all of her invitations down. That’s why I really hate myself right now.” I ruffled my own hair.

 

After a brief of silence.

 

“You don’t have to worry about me and Nayeon., neither about Mina. That’s what we talked about that night.”

She drank from her can. “If you think I’m cheating behind Nayeon’s back, you thought wrong.” She looked at me, sincerity can be seen in her eyes.

“I really really, really love her, Chaeyoung. Despite her loudness and rowdyness.” She chuckled “I love her.” She smiled.

“She’s the real person I wanted to date since years ago. But I couldn’t since…. You know……. But something has changed Chaeyoung.” She ruffled my hair. “She doesn’t feel that way anymore.”

“How do you know?”

“How would I know? She’s literally after me for years, I know how she acts when she likes someone.” She scoffed. “She also told me that night. She already likes someone else. I think she even fell in love.” She laughed.

 

I was speechless. I don’t really stand I chance with her do I?

Thinking about her, being in love with someone else makes me want to go to a bridge and jump or scream my lungs out.

 

Her phone suddenly rang.

“I’ll just answer this, kay?”

 

A few minutes later, she came back.

 

“Sorry cub, I have to go, Jihyo said that Nayeon have been throwing tantrums” she laughed.


With Jihyo being mentioned, I remember the story Mina told us.

 

“Is Jihyo unnie okay?” I asked

She smiled “At the first few days she isn’t. She’s a crying mess. You’re even there when she suddenly cried during lunch.” She laughed lightly.

“But then she started to recover. She’s really happy right now.” She looked left and right, then she leaned to me and whispered. “I think she found someone.”

“SHE WHAT?”

She covered my mouth “SHHHH”

I removed her hand “No one is here! You can talk normally! Anyway, how- wha- why do you think that?”

“Seriously? Cub? You really are dense. Duh. Her fiddling with her phone almost every minute. The sudden disappearances. The idiotic smile? Hello? It’s obvious!” she sighed “can you take off your mind off Mina for a sec and observe your surroundigns?” she chuckled.

 

I blushed at the statement, then My phone vibrated. 

“I have to go too. Tzuyu’s begging, must be Dahyun’s endless teasing about her and Sana.”

“Aish that stupid couple, why can’t they get together already!”

“I know right!” I chuckled.

 

We walked into our own car.

 

“See you around tiger.”

“Later, ostrich”

“Os- Yah!”


Before she could reach me, I hurriedly got inside the driver’s seat and drove away. I can see her in the rearview sending me a Middle finger. I laughed.

 

After 20 minutes, I arrived at the Chou’s residence.

“Good evening auntie!”

“Good evening chaengie. Do you mind bringing this up with you?” she held a tray of pitcher of water and juice with three glasses.

 “Sure auntie, I’ll just give these bags to them first, you can leave it on the staircase.” I then bowed slightly and ran to Tzuyu’s room. 

I knocked with my foot, having my hands heavy loaded.

When the door opened, I gave the bags to the one who opened it, not minding who or what will happen to the snacks and ran back down to take the tray.

When I came back, I was met with Tzuyu’s glare.

 

“You ing took 2 hours to shop snacks? What, you’re too small to push the cart that it took you forever to buy these?”

I rolled my eyes “I bumped into Jeongyeon unnie and talked, I didn’t notice the time!”

“Did you also forgot you have a phone? Could have gave us a heads up! Or rarther, me! A heads up! I could have prepared an excuse and go out to avoid this stupid eagle!” 

“Yah! You just can’t stand being bombarded by the truth!” Dahyun intercepted.

“I- Yo- I- GAH!” She flopped down harshly. “I will face your ing truth if this cub would tell us why she’s avoiding Mina unnie this past month.”

“You noticed?”I asked as I sat down with the tray.

“Well, we’re not you. We're not dense. So we did.” 

“Why are you avoiding her?” Dahyun asked while grabbing one of the snacks.

 

I sigh, I can't hide a single thing from these two

 

“I saw something, and I am not gonna tell you what, but it hurted me so much that everytime I look at her, I remember the scene.” I opened one of the snacks and layed it down.

“Coke?” I passed the bottle of coke to the both of them.

“Well didn’t you say that ‘love comes with pain’. Well you damn well know that this is coming. What happened to you? You usually can handle this better?” Dahyun said.

“Well, I…. I……” I sighed. I think I used my brain too much that I couldn’t say anything anymore.

“I think I should give up.” I said.

 

The Other choked on the snacks while the other one spurted the coke.

“WHAT!?” The two shouted in Unison.

“Yah! Is it that shocking!?” I said.

“B- but why?” Dahyun asked. She looked at Tzuyu and back at me.

“I don’t know. I just think it’s time.” I nonchalantly replied.

“Can’t you give it one last chance?” Tzuyu asked.

“What is this? Aren’t you two the one who kept telling me to move on?” I narrowed my eyes. “Are you two hiding something from me?”

I saw them gulped. That’s how I knew they do.

“Fine fine. She IS worth the pain.” I smiled sincerely.

 

 

The night continued, the three of us playing around, teasing each other.

Then Dahyun’s phone rang.

 

“It’s Momo unnie.” She said.

“You two really can’t get off of each other for a second.” Tzuyu said.

“Shut up.” Dahyun answered the phone. “Hello? Babe?............Yes………… Yes they’re both here.”

She looked at us, then covered the mic. “She wanted to be put on speaker.” She pressed the button speaker.

“Hello? Chaeyoung? Tzuyu?” Momo from the other line.

“Sup unnie!” I said.

“Do you need something unnie?” Tzuyu asked.

“No, Sana wanted to talk to you, that’s why I called, I’m passing the phone now.” Then a shifts of movement can be heard.

“Hello? Chewy? Chaeyoungie? Dahyunnie?” a high pitched voice errupted.

“What is it? Unnie?” I asked.

“Nothing important actually. I just want to invite you guys first~~ “ The voice said.

“Invite us to what, exactly.” Dahyun asked.

“I’m throwing a party before hellweek.”

“Hellweek is next week Sana.” Tzuyu confusingly asked.

Dahyun and I looked at her weirdly for casual naming.

When she noticed, she gulped and added. “….unnie.”

 

The person on the other line giggled. “Yes. That’s why the party is at Sunday. Send it to everyone okay? Mwaps. See you~~!” Then the line was cut.

“Party…….at Sunday night? More importantly……Sana….. Minatozaki Sana…… is the host.” Dahyun said.

“This is the sign Cub, weird things happened because you said you’re giving up.” Tzuyu said.

“How can you relate something so ridiculous to my decision? I already told you I’m giving at a try again!.” I said.

“Anyway, now there’s a party to spread, get your asses off to work, especially you cub. You have more contact than us.” Tzuyu.

 

 

The night of the party came.

“You came!?” Sana greeted the three with a tight hug.

“Careful Sana, I still want to cuddle with my girl alive.” Momo said from the side.

“I can’t believe that you manage to get a lot of people.” An approaching Mina said.

The house is not overcrowded, but is sure is filled with a lot of students, hoping to enjoy their life to the fullest before hellweek happen.

“Well, it’s the infamous ‘Holy trinity’ and the ‘Hot Scholars’ party, who wouldn’t come by?” Jihyo said while sipping from her cup.

 

The six stared at her for a while.

 

“What?” Jihyo asked.

“You’re glowing.” Chaeyoung said.

“Not glowing, glowing, but….” Dahyun said.

“There’s something different about you. You’re glowing, just like the first time you got together with. You know who.” Momo continued.

“What, were playing charades now?” Tzuyu shookt her head. “But seriously, Unnie, there is something different about you these past days.”

 

Jihyo looked at Mina, she saw the younger girl smirk. And this is her cue to escape her friends.

She doesn’t want them to know about her secret……….yet.

 

Yes she needed help in escaping, but did not expect the unwanted help that came.

She felt a hand on her arm. “Jih. We need to talk. Please.”

The girl bravely said, not minding the pair of glaring eyes on her.

 

“You don’t need to explain Wendy, we’re over. What’s done is done.”

“I do! Hear me out please!” 

“Just. Go. Why are you even here anyway.”


she held both of Jihyo’s shoulders to make the girl face her.

I held her left hand, and at the same time Tzuyu held the other.

 

“She said Go, girl, now go.” Sana said from behind.


“This is none of your ing business. This is between us. Now if you don’t mind, kids, Go away, before I do something to you.” She tried to swat our hands off but failed.

 

“Our mother’s business is ours.” Tzuyu hissed.

“And if she said that she don’t want to talk, it means she doesn’t want to talk.” Dahyun added from my left.

 

Apparently, the younger ones are all in the front line of the war.

 

“Now……. If you don’t mind.” I took her hands off her shoulder and threw it away.

“We still have a party to enjoy to.” I added.

 

She fumed in rage, She was about to punch me in the face, but her friends came in time to stop her. They dragged the fuming wendy outside the house and came back.

“I’m so sorry guys. Are you okay?” Irene asked.

“Yeah. You manage to stop her before I could tackle her to the ground.” I replied.

“Seriously, We’re very sorry, I hope this attitude of the friend of ours won’t stain your opinion of us.” Seulgi worriedly said.

“Why are you so formal Seulgi, we literally see each other at the club.” Momo said.

“And it’s fine really. My girls don’t hold unnecessary grudge.” Jihyo said with a smile. 

 

When Irene and Seulgi gone to assist their, apparently, drunk friend. Jihyo faced her friends.

 

“Guys, thank you.” Jihyo sincerely said.

“It’s okay. Like tzuyu said…” I said

“You're our mother.” Dahyun added with a snicker.

 

I glanced at Mina and found her already looking at me. We both looked at other direction at the same time.

 

And the party went on.

Momo told us about the true purpose of the party, and asked us to monitor Tzuyu while they monitor Sana.

 

We we’re drinking (juice, of course, Nayeon unnie didn’t let us have alcohol) and laughing, just the three of us, Dahyun, Tzuyu and me, when 3 girls approached us. 

 

“Hey, look, it's the hot scholars. care us to join you?”

I nodded when the two other shookt their heads.

“Well, looks like your friend here doesn’t mind.” she then winked at me.

 

I felt two glaring eyes on both sides, and now, knew, that my denseness gave us out.

The other one sat on Dahyun’s lap. Which made her panic.
 

 

“Ummm. I’m sorry, but do you mind taking a sit there instead?” Dahyun shakingly said.

“Why? You don’t like me sitting here?” she lipbited.
Dahyun gulped. “I’m taken.”

“Oh really now? Can you think of a much better excuse?” 

“N- no. Seriously! I have a girlfriend!”

“Well, I don’t see her.”

“Turn around. .” 

 

Dahyun shivered at the familiar voice. She looked at the owner and chuckled nervously. “H-hi Momo.”

The girl then slowly turned around, pissed at first, but when she realized that the one standing in front of her is the “Hirai of the Dance club”. She stood up abruptly, and left the scene.

 

Many people seriously fear her, for whatever reason, one being her being a great dancer, making every competition she join hers.

“Sh-she suddenly apprached me. I swear I didn’t touch or do anything” Dahyun rumbled.

But Momo didn’t answer. She just pulled Dahyun and led her somewhere.

 

She looked at us one more time, begging for help. We just sent her a salute, not wanting to be involved at the racoons rage.

We forgot about the two girls in front of us for a second that both of us sighed deeply.

“Tired?” then I felt a pair of hands massage my shoulder, which took me by surprise, so I stood up quickly, making my drink spill over to Tzuyu.

“Chae! What the !?” Tzuyu said while trying to wipe the stain off.

 

The other girl quickly swatted her hands off of herself and tried to wipe it, while sending the looks of course.

I was at my battle stance, and tried to look for the other subject of the mission. And I found her, staring at Tzuyu, while the other girl wiped the stain, that is in….ummm…… interesting spot.

After a while, I notice her tear fall down her cheek, and stormed off.

 

I quickly thought of something to help this freaking alien escape the girl.

I felt like Sana will give up when I don’t do something here. Like what I was supposed to do.

 

“, Chaeyoung, think!” I mumbled to myself.

I have no other choice. So I did what I have to do. I pulled the girl, too hard, that it made us stumble over. Her on top off me.

I looked at Yoda, and gave her a nod, and mouthed “Sana unniunnie saw you! Go!”, in which she replied with a salute. And ran.

 

“Oooooh. Aggressive. I like that.” The girl on top of me said. She smell of alcohol. I sat up, her clinging to me like a Koala. 

 

“Umm. Will you please let go?” I politely asked, while trying to take her hands off me.

“Noooooo.” She snuggled herself closer.

 

I scratch my head, trying to think of how to get this girl off me.

I froze when I saw a familiar figure from afar. Mina is looking at me, and I know that look.

She stormed out of the living room.

why do people keep stroming out without explanations.

I tried to chase her, but this drunk girl won’t let me.

I groaned and let the girl cling to me for a while.

 

 

Meanwhile…. 
Tzuyu was looking for Sana. It has been minutes but she couldn’t find her.

She looked at the room, backyard, front yard, kitchen…. Then it hit her, she didn’t look at the dancefloor.

She hurriedly went to the place where people are grinding, dancing, or doing whatever on the dance floor.

Her eyes travelled among the drunk dancing people, and found the one she is looking for.

 

Her heart shattered at the scene. She found Sana dancing wildly with a guy while holding a bottle of tequila. Grinding herself to the guy. Tzuyu watched for a solid minutes, not minding her broken heart.

When the guy tried to take Sana, which the latter abruptly refuse, Tzuyu frozed.

But when the guy started to become violent, Tzuyu suddenly can feel herself move again.

She was filled with rage. She ran to the spot, and not sparing a second. Punched the guy to the face.

She held Sana and pulled her to the back. “The girl said no. Why force yourself on her?” Tzuyu sternly said.

The guy sat up, holding his cheek “You !” He tried to stand up, but was kick down by Tzuyu.

The guy was now holding his stomach, “She wanted it! Then when I gave in she will just suddenly turn me down!” He sat up.

Tzuyu crouched down to go down to his eye level. Glaring at his eyes, she asked “Did. She. Said. She. Wanted. It?” she sternly asked.

The guy shivered, but didn’t show it. He has pride to protect. So he stood up and threw a punch, but Tzuyu easily dodged it, so he threw another while saying "Her gestures! Dress! Were enough!"

 With clenched jaw, Tzuyu did an uppercut, hitting his chin. Grinding her teeth, she asked with venomous voice "I said. Did. She. Said. She. Wanted it."

 

"Girls are for pleasure, ain't they? and she’s a , so why won’t she?” he chuckled

 

Before the guy knew it, the guys was on the floor again. With bleeding nose. 

Tzuyu kicked him on his shin. And said “Don’t you ing go near her again. You lowlife .” she punched the wall next to her quite hard, then pulled Sana and led her to her room.

 

She didn’t realize that her grip on Sana’s wrist  hardened.


“Ow, Tzuyu, it hurts.” Sana said when they reached Sana’s bedroom and Tzuyu locked the room.

 

Tzuyu realized her hard grip and let go. “I’m sorry.”

 

 

Awkward silence ate the both of them.

 

“A- are you okay?” Tzuyu broke the silence.

Sana nodded. Then she noticed Tzuyu’s knuckles. It had red spots.

Sana tried to reach for her hand, but Tzuyu is fast enough to avoid it.

“Tzuyu……. You’re bleeding, aren’t you?” Sana asked, looking at the taller girl worriedly.

Tzuyu shookt her head and hid her hands behind her, enduring the pain.

 

“Give me your hand.” Sana said softly.

 

Tzuyu didn’t response.

 

“I said, give me your hands.” Sana said with authorative tone this time.

Tzuyu hesitantly held out her arms.

 

Sana gaped.

Tzuyu’s hands are fisted so hard that it’s started to shake. Bloods, both dry and not, all over her knuckles.

“Sit on my bed.” Sana ordered, which the latter complied.

 

She took her med kits and sat beside the girl.

Sana treated it carefully. She was expecting winces and whines, but no sound came from the younger girl.

 

After treating the wounds, Sana noticed that the hands are still balled into fists and is still shaking.

 

Sana rested her hands above Tzuyu’s occasionally running her thumbs over Tzuyu’s knuckles.

After a while, the shaking subsided.

 

“I’m sorry” Tzuyu stated after calming down.

“For what?” Sana asked

“I don’t know. I just want to say sorry.”

Tzuyu shifted her position, now facing Sana.

 

“Are you okay though?” Tzuyu asked. She saw how the guy grabbed sana on her arms.

She lifted the older girls left arm, and saw a grip mark. Anger once again started to crawl over her.

“I swear, if I saw that guy again, I will beat the life out off him.” Tzuyu said, gritting her teeth.

“Hey, hey! It’s okay, I’m okay.” Sana said softly, lifting her hands up and rested it on the latters cheek, which made her calm down.

Tzuyu saw the mark again. She also lifted her hands, took the hands holding her cheek, pulled it slightly and kissed the mark.

Sana laughed softly. “That will make the pain away.”

 

Tzuyu lifter her head, and met Sana’s loving gaze.

They we’re staring at each other for a minute, when the older one broke it.

It confused Tzuyu since she’s always the one who breaks the staring contest first.

 

“You can go back to your girl now.” Sana said, which answered Tzuyu’s confusion.

“What girl?” Tzuyu decided to play along 

“I don’t know. The girl who had her hands all over you. Or maybe the one in Somi’s party.” Sana tried to pull her hands from Tzuyu’s but the latter gripped it tightly.

“You know, You could just tell me your jealous. So that I won’t be confused as to why are you acting like that.” Tzuyu chuckled.

Sana became a blushing mess. “You can’t even ask me to be your girlfriend, how would I tell you that I was jealous.”Sana mumbled so low, that if the younger girl wasn’t near enough, she wouldn’t hear her.

“Well, if you didn’t suddenly initiated skinship and told me how you really feel I would ha-“

“I love you.” Sana suddenly blurted out. Which made her redder than she was.

 

Tzuyu frozed. She blinked. Trying to process what she heard. Then smiled.

Sana was still not facing her. So Tzuyu took her chin, made Sana face her, and leaned in slowly.

Sana was surprised at the action. She can’t think straight as their breath hit each others faces. Their lips inch apart.

When Sana regained her consciousness. She captured the younger’s lip. She can feel that Tzuyu smiled at their kiss. 
It was a soft kiss.

Sana pulled out, but Tzuyu captured her lips again.

Tzuyu lifted her hands to Sana’s cheeks, that, to her surprised, is a little bit wet.

She moved her lips, and the latter responsed.

They pulled again, and this time, Sana was the one who pulled the younger for another kiss and more passionately.

She s her hands around Tzuyu neck, while the latters arm fell down to her waist. 

 

They pulled each other closer. 

They pulled out, and leaned again. Not getting enough of each other’s lips.

 

Tzuyu nibbled her lower lips, and tugged slightly, asking for permission to enter. Which the latter granted.

Now, their tounges danced in perfect harmony, fighting for Dominance. 

 

When they felt the lack of air, they pulled out. Resting their foreheads together.

They looked into each other’s eyes.

 

Tzuyu lifter her hands and wiped the dry tears on Sana’s face. Breathing heavily

“I love you so much, it hurts.” Sana said, after catching her breath.

 

Tzuyu smiled and pecked her lips.

“You know, I’ve been waiting for this, for so long.” She tucked Sana’s hair behind her ear.

“Now, when you get jealous, you tell me. When you want something, whatever it is, you tell me. When something bugs you, you tell me.”

She smiled tenderly.

“I wouldn’t want to be a Bad girlfriend now. So you tell me, everything, okay?”

 

Sana felt her eyes getting wet again.

 

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?” she asked.

Tzuyu laughed lightly. “You already are my Girlfriend. I mean, we kissed. Not just a simple kiss, we used tounges and what? That’s just being friends? Wow, I would love to be your friend if that’s what it is.” 

 

Sana playfully smacked her arms.

She then looked into Tzuyu’s eyes, she felt like melting right now. She didn’t know that being official felt like this. She pulled Tzuyu and snuggled into her neck. 

“I love you, chewy ah. So much.”

“I love you too, Sana.”
.
.
.

.

.
.
After a solid 10 minutes, I finally got free from the drunk girls grip. I was looking around the house for Mina. I looked first on the Dance floor and saw Tzuyu leading Sana upstairs. 

I whsitled “Go tzuyu.” I thought.

 

Anyway, Have to find Mina first.

I immediately went to the backyard. I knew that the girl hates crowds. The only place that people don’t go whenever at parties are at the backyard.

 

And I was right, there she was. Sitting. Her back facing me. Swigging a bottle of………. Whiskey?

 

(Seriously what’s with these Japanese and swigging alcohol directly from bottles.)


I was looking at her from afar, when a guy, bruised and obviously beaten up, but it looks like he groomed himself up before showing up.

I frowned when he started hitting on her. Mina was obviously uncomfortable with the guy.

 

Then he started pulling her arms. So I quickly interfered.

 

“Sup bro.” I held his arm.

He looked at me. “What? I’m just taking my girl home.”

 

I looked at Mina, and she is really really drunk.

To the point that she can’t even sit properly.

 

I scoffed “your girl?” I looked at him again, fiercely this time.

He tried to hide his nervousness, but it didn’t gone unnoticed by me.

 

“Y-yeah. She’s Drunk so I want to take her home!” he said.

I raised one of my eyebrow. “What is her name then.”

“Myoui Mina!”

“Age?

“21! Junior! Biology Major! Ballet dancer!” He scoffed. “Now if you excuse me! I want to take my girl home.”

I Stopped him. “Her favorite food?”

“Fries.”

“Wrong. Weird Habit?”

“Uh..

“Wrong. Favorite color?”

“Wai-“

“Wrong! You do know basic Personal information about her but you don’t know her in and out. And you are telling me, she is your girl?”

 

I pulled his hands  and threw it aside. I can feel his anger fill his eyes.

 

“You ing ! You dare do that to me! She obviously wants me!”

I scoffed. “Okay, first of all. Both of you..” I pointed at him “especially her.” I pointed at Mina. “Are drunk! I don’t know how your deluded mind concluded that she wants you!”

“Well ain’t she always with the other Japanese! The host! Well then she is also a !”

 

I felt madness crawl all over me. No on dares to call my friends that.

 

“What did you say?”

“! you deaf?”

 

I Laughed. I clenched my fist while looking at him.

He obviously belittled me. He must have thought that I’m weak since he just smiled at me like I’m no threat at him at all.

 

I must thank uncle Chou for the weekly sparring.

 

I threw a punch in his abdomen. Which he never expected to hurt so much.

 

“I’m gonna ask again. What did you call MY girl?”

His eyes widened, he gulped, fear overtaking his anger. 

He stumbled upon standing and running back at the house. 

 

He ing reeked by the way.

 

I turned back and saw Mina sleeping peacefully.

I carried her on my back and went inside. Sana and Tzuyu, holding hands, which made me smile proudly, saw me and approached.

They saw the sleeping Mina at the back
“You can take the 2nd guestroom upstairs. The 1st is currently occupied, if you know what I mean.” Sana said.

 

“I can see that you two have reconciled my comrade.” I playfully said in a british accent.

“Yes My comrade, and it is all thanks to your great sacrifice.” Tzuyu replied in the same manner

 

We laughed.

 

“Anyway, it’s your turn. We don’t want to spoil anything so we’re just gonna sit back and watch how you two will end up together. See yah!” Tzuyu said.

 

 

 

I rested her on the bed, but she suddenly held my wrist.

“Stay.” She said.

And I did.

 

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep, good thing I woke up first before her.

I watch the beauty beside me sleep. How can a person still be so beautiful while sleeping.

I can feel myself falling deeper just looking at her. Then she mumbled something that broke my Heart to pieces.

“I really love you, sgahssjfj” I couldn’t decipher the name, but I am pretty damn sure that it’s not me.

It may not be jeong unnie anymore, but it's still not me

I carefully stood up, not wanting to wake her up and left her there.

 

 

 

It’s Monday so I did the usual. I got ready, and took my classes, except I didn’t spent my lunch at cafeteria, I spent it at our hideout. I made the entire floor of our building, a temporary canvass. I still didn’t renovate the floor since I’m still saving up.

I’ve always been here the past month. I paint when I want to clear my mind out.

 

 

And this painting indicates my decision.

As I was looking at the painted portrait of Mina on the wall, I can’t help but feel emotional.

“I love you, and You are so worth the pain. But I think, it’s time for both of us to be happy. And that is not in each other's arm. I guess it's to give up on you.”

 

------------------------------

 

I think we're getting near at the end.

This chapter is quite longer since i added the side ships stories.

Anyhow, i'm open for suggestions, and i am definitely open in making your desired au's, just hit me up, and i'll try making stories out of it.