Chapter 25. Mina's BirthDay Pt. 1

My own story

Beeep


 

Beeeeeep


 

"MmHmmmmmm"" Mina groaned at the alarm and snoozed it.

 

She closed her eyes once again, but then, realized what it was today.

 

She opened her eyes and sat up fast.

 

She groaned lightly when she checked the time and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

 

It was rather, weird,  to think you're late even if it's still 2 hours early before Chaeyoung fetch you up, but not for Mina.

 

She spent around 30 minutes in the bathroom, alone. Like she kept washing herself with her jasmine scented soap. How excited can you be?

 

She put her lotion on her milky skin, wore her undergarments, cycling and a tank top, then proceeded to the front of her mirror.

 

She let her hair dry first by using a blower, and tied it up. She walked to her closet and started taking out various dresses and jeans and blouses. She laid it on her bed. Took out her boots and various shoes and some sandals and heels. And just like some other girls going on her first date, she tried various pairs on. 

 

If you were actually there, it will feel like years when she finally chose her dress.

She went along with a dress and wedged heels.

 

Now, she took off her top and wore her robe and proceeded with her look.

 

She looked at the clock and thought of what kind of make up to wear. Light? Heavy? Chic? Hot?

 

Well, it's still an hour before Chaeyoung's arrival, so she thought for a minute, what will suit her dress best.

 

"Ah! Whatever!" Mina exclaimed and started doing her make up.

 

In the end, she went with the light and innocent look make up.

 

With her yellow, sunday dress, along with her 2 inched wedge heels, paired with a black, shoulder bag, and a light, sweet make up. She descended down the stairs and was surprised that Chaeyoung was already there. It was still 30 Minutes early.

 

Someone's not excited.

 

"Oh! You're here!" She exclaimed while carefully stepping down the stairs.

The love of her life turned around.

 

And oh boy, she definitely did not expect to see Chaeyoung looking so hot and handsome while beautiful at the same time.

 

"Hi!" Mina greeted, not masking her excitement.

"H-hi!" Chaeyoung stood up and met her halfway.

 

She was wearing her combat boots, with tight, black skinny jeans with a white V neck tucked underneath with a black leather jacket over. Her short hair tied up and she is wearing a bit lipstick.

 

Chaeyoung cleared and took her hand.

 

"Happy birthday, Princess." She kissed it.

"Thank you." Mina kissed her cheek in return and was obviously stunned.

 

Mina giggled.

 

"Are you ready for the best birthday of your life?" Chaeyoung grinned and pulled Mina out.

 

 

//

"Oh. My! And you're telling me, you don't want to be with me because you are going to be a CEO? No way I would pass a life without riding one of this!" Mina exclaimed while still being amazed at the car in front of her.

 

 

It's the one and only, 1967 Camaro streetfighter.

 

 

"This is! Wow. Will you marry me?" M

"Yah! Are you with me because i'm a heir?" Chaeyoung went along with the joke while acting dramatically hurted.

 

She then chuckled.

 

"This is 3rd hand. I worked for it, I bought it for about and eight of it's original price and cleand and fixed it. You like it?" Chaeyoung led Mina to the passenger seat and opened it.

"I liked the owner more." She replied and pecked her lips, before entering, leaving the cub in shocked.

 

 

She shook her head and closed the door while smiling.

 

"Where are we going?" Mina asked when chaeyoung sat on the Driver's side.

"You really want to spoil your day now?" Chaeyoung seriously asked.

Mina pouted "I just want to know."

"Kidding." Chaeyoung pecked the pouting lips. "It's a surprise baby. Now let's go take some food on the way."




 

//
"Chaengie! Baby! This is amazing!?" 

 

It was already 2 pm but they were still at the biggest arcade in town.

 

"Minari. It's already past lunchtime. You have to eat." Chaeyoung begged.

"But…." Mina pouted again.

Chayoung scoffed. "No. I'm not falling for that this time."

 

Mina whined.

 

"Yo. The girl's whining. Let her play a bit longer." A manly voice approached.

"Hi Mina." He greeted.

"Oh. Hi….. Bambam." Mina stopped acting cute and looked at Bambam.

"So this, is your plan. Playing at this arcade all  day." He smiled.

"Yeah." She smiled back.

"Babe. I heard your stomach growling." Chaeyoung leaned and whispered, causing Mina to blush.

"Fine." Mina unconsciously pouted again.

"Oh come on. You're making her sad." Bambam interrupted again.

"Uhm. Excuse me. Who are you?" Chaeyoung, a bit irritated, asked.

"Bambam. Psychologist at her father's hospital. Nice to meet you…….." he reached his hand.

"Chaeyoung." She stated, not shaking the waiting hand.

 

He pulled it back slowly while asking "anyway, what are you doing here?" He asked Mina "Want to spend the rest of the day together?" He added, ignoring the girl beside her.

"No thank you." Mina politely declined. "I'm with her." She looked at Chaeyoung lovingly and smiled.

"A friend?" He asked.

 

Mina was shocked and looked at him. "No. I'm WITH her. Didn't I tell you last time when you asked who she was?"

"O-oh! I- i though-"

"Well you thought wrong buddy." Ch

 

He shookt his head. "Well, you gotta let her stay a bit longer. Can't you see she's whining? Can't believe you don't know how to treat a girl right."

Mina stood up quickly. "Let's go, Chaeng. I'm really hungry now." 

"What?" Bambam held her hand. "You we-"

"Stop it. Bambam. Can't you realize the last time I gave you the wrong number? That I am already taken? I already hinted you signals that I am not interested in you." M

"Let' just go babe." Chaeyoung pulled Mina, leaving the stunned guy behind.


 

He watched the two figures slowly disappear.

He smirked. "You are not going away with this." And turned around. He started walking away. "Chaeyoung….. huh." And scoffed.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. Sorry for the month delay.

 

We are currently going to the . Hope you support me till the end.

 

And I am already thinking of what to write next. I hope you also support the story. Love you all, and thank you for staying with me.