Learning her feelings

My own story

After the party, I got busy, with the final exam coming and all.

I spent lunch at the library or at the dachaetzu building(that’s what we decided to call the abandoned building.) that week, but when I got the time I would spent it with them.

 

The night before the finals, my dad brought me to meet my cousin that, apparently, I never seen or met before.

We we’re at this fancy restaurant that I can’t believe my dad could afford since he is just a bank manager, this kind of restau are for CEOs.

 

“Dad, I can’t believe we’re spending dinner here. What did you do? Robbed the bank?” I joked.

He laughed and said. “You’ll know soon enough.”

 

We waited for awhile and I excused myself to the bathroom.

 

When I’m done with my business and got out of the stall, I met someone I never expect I would meet again after her party.

“Somi……”

“Hi Chaeyoung ssi.” She sheepishly said.

“What are you doing here?”

 

 

Fck, it’s so akward.

 

 

“Just family dinner…… Im going now.” Somi bowed and rushed out.

 

I tilted my head in confusion but shrugged it.

I went back to the table, not noticing the guests that are already sitting.

 

“Chaeyoung. Finally, took you forever, I want you to meet-“

“Somi!?”

“You know her.” Dad whispered.

“Yeah, she’s the one in the party I told you about.” I whispered back.

 

 

My Dad and I never hid secret. Of course Mina was a secret at first, afraid to be judged, but two idiots boldly told my dad behind my back.

Good thing he is open about this.

 

 

He looked at me amused.

 

“Wow, you rejected this beauty for this Mina? Very loyal Chaeyoung, I like that. Bring her to the house sometimes.”

“Dad. Were not even toge-"

 

He cleared his throat.

 

“Meet your Uncle. The one who hid from us for a really really long time.” He glared at Canadian man eating in front of us.

“So Somi…… is….. my-“ I am really confused.

“Your cousin.” The canadia- My Uncle finished.

“Wow…… that is really a lot to sink in.” I looked at Somi.

She is actually a blushing mess.

 

Apparently, she learned it after the party, which explains why she stopped spamming me with texts or obviously try to bump me ‘accidentally’ in the hallway.

 

After a good laugh between us after I told them about my encounters with Somi, the real reason why we had this dinner was opened.

 

“Chaeyoung. Do you know how your friends father and I bought the building?”

“The dachaetzu building? Yeah, I am really curious about that.” I scoffed.

“Well………….your friends dad and I started a small company, for you three to inherit.”

“Really? Why didn’t you tell us so? We could have help” I put my fork down.

"Well, um. It's...... um" Dad stumbled in his words. "It really is actually a present to you guys and we didn't expect it to become big." 

"What's the name of the company?" I asked as i drank water.

"TzuChaeDa corp." He replied.

 

I choked.

 

"The rising company!?" I widened my eyes, mouth agaped at the sudden revealations.

 

Well, here’s a brief background story.

My dad, Dahyun’s, and Tzuyu’s, never met each other at all.

Until we all did something stupid together that is worth getting expelled, if not for the constant begging of our dads.

 

No, we did not sent our teacher titty pictures to made fun of his man s because he pissed us off.

 

 

Anyways, I never thought that they would build something this…….. now big company. 

 

My Dad works in a car company. He is a Mechanic Engineer, he designs and stuff, making me inherit his creativity and drawing skills.

Dahyun’s works as a assistant music producer making her talented when it comes to music.

And Tzuyu’s is a dance teacher, making Tzuyu share his passion.

We all took our passion from our Dads

So, we took arts with different majors.

By the way, The chou’s actually have a Dojo, but since his dad is the 2nd son, and he likes dancing more that go breaking people’s neck, he pursued it here, in korea. Though, he is still a Kung fu master, which explains why Tzuyu, I and Dahyun is quite good at fighting.

 

Anyway back to the present.

“We want to surprise you guys.” He laughed.

“Well, congratulations to that.” I stared into my food, brows burrowed. 

“Do the two also know?”

He breathed through his teeth and checked the time.

 

“CHAE!” A familiar voice called.

 

I turned around and saw a flying eagle. I mean, a waving Dahyun.

“Don’t tell me….” I mumbled to myself.

 

Then whack, Dahyun received a smack to his head.

“Since when did fancy restaurants allowed noisy eagle to enter?” 

 

 

I knew it.

 

 

“Sup Yoda, Dubs.”

 

There they are.

Behind them, their dads, wearing formal suits.

I looked at my dad, communicating with him through the looks.

That explains the long table.

 

Dahyun nudged me. She signaled at Somi’s way.

 

“Ahh right. Dahyun, Tzuyu, meet my cousin, Somi.”

 

The quiet girl became embarassed.

 

“Oh my god, I can’t believe your , Chae.” Tzuyu said.

“Shut up, I never returned her signals! And we also learned just now. I mean, I, learned, just now." I smiled at her.

 

Anyway, we now learned that we have a bright future ahead of us.

Apparently, the supposedly small company grew.

Now, training future performers.

Yes, you heard that right, performers, in different medium of arts.

It can be future painters, dancers, singers, etc.

It also launched it’s own brand of clothing for dancers, art materials, and instruments.

 

Our dads told us that it all started with accepting students, when they met with each other, they came up with building their own company where in students can learn from them. They got good reviews so more students applied.

They still worked their old jobs so the class is somehow limited, which makes people more eager to enter.

 

Then people started to pay more just to enter the classes that they hired few instructors to help them.

Then it grew more.

They received sponsors, etc.

Then Somi’s dad came. Offering them to make their own line clothing.

My dad was shocked at first of course. He can't believe that his lost relative will suddenly show up at his doorsteps offering business.

 

Then more things happen here and there then boom! I don’t know, it’s too many to process.

But what I do know. That the three of us will be the CEO’s in the future.

After finishing college, we will take business lessons.

But what shookt me is I have to leave the school after the last semester of this school year.

 

“But Dad, One more year left! Senior year! Why can’t I stay for 1 more year! What about Tzu and Dubs? Why only me?” I complained.

“I’m sorry Unnie.”

Yes, we are older than Somi.

“It’s actually my fault.”

 

We, three future CEO’s looked at her.

“I will inherit Dad’s position in your company, but since Dad here didn’t show up for the last 2 decades, He have a lot of catching up to do with your dad. They oh-so-unselfishly decided to bond and take off from their work. Someone has to take your dad’s position earlier than what we expected.”

“Isn’t that your dad’s fault? Not yours?” Dahyun thought out loud.

“No." She shookt her head 

"It’s mine. My Mom ran from the arranged marriage to marry my Dad since she is pregnant with me. Your dad and my mom are the ones who are blood related. Unfortunately she gave up her life, giving me the chance to live.” She smiled, albeit sad.

“I’m so sorry Somi.” I held her hand.

“Don’t be. After all the things I have done. I should be the one who is sorry.”

 

 

After long chat, it somehow became less awkward between the four of us.

For some reason, Somi became the little sister of our little group.

 

 

 

And I agreed to leave college. 

 

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu went home with us for our study sessions.

 

I was thinking deep. Not so ready to be a company CEO.

I mean, who would be.

In less than 5 months, I will handle one of the big companies that envade Korea.

And there is also my Friends, I still have to tell them. And Mina-

 

“CHAE!” Dahyun shookt me.

“You’ve been spacing out for a while now. Are you okay?”

 

Tzuyu asked worriedly.

 

“I’m sorry, just thinking, you can go back to studying now.


The looked at each other, then put down the books they’re holding.

 

“We are here for you Chae. Don’t take all the problems on your shoulders. You can share it with us. You know, as a future CEOs of the company.” Dahyun chuckled.

“We’ll catch up to you. Just wait for a year and a half and we’ll be there handling things too.” Tzuyu smiled reassuringly.

I nodded. “I know that, but…” I sighed.

“I was thinking about Mina and the gang. How would I tell them.”

“I am sure they will understand. Won't they be happy that they have CEO friends? I mean, good thing that they're not that kind of people, if you know what I'm saying." she chuckled.

"Though Mina?” Tzuyu looked at Dahyun. “She will be hurt as hell if you don’t tell her.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“How would you feel if Mina suddenly left you without saying anything. It will hurt right?” Dahyun asked.

“Of course! Who wouldn’t! Their loved one suddenly disappearing? That will shutter my heart to pieces.”

“EXACTLY! It will shutter her heart to pieces!” Dahyun exclaimed.

 

I was confused. It will only hurt like that because I love her so much.

But Mina? Feeling the same amount of hurt of me leaving?

 

“But that is because I LOVE love her that it will hurt so much. If my friend left me without a word, it won’t hurt much. It would sting, but not to the point of my heart shattering pieces!”.

"........."

“Why are you so ing Dense. Stupid Cub! Just confess to her then! You will know why we are like this!” Tzuyu was pissed.

“I won’t.”

“WHYY!?” At this point, I cant tell Tzuyu is on the edge of wanting to strangle me to death.

“I’m giving up this time.”

"......"

“Is this why you spent lunch somewhere last week?” Dahyun was calming Tzuyu down.

“What? No! I was studying. And a little bit because of that.” I already whispered the last sentence.

“Can we at least know the reson why?” Tzuyu was pissed.

 

She somehow saw Mina as her older sister since they have something in common that makes them comfortable with each other.

Really comfortable.

 

“She moved on from Jeong-“

“And that is great! Isn’t it?” Dahyun intervened.

“Yeah. But what hurts is she is already inlove with another person.”

 

With this. Dahyun have to stop Tzuyu from killing her with all of her might.

 

“YOU STUPID! ING! DENSE CUB!” Tzuyu was throwing textbooks everywhere.

“CALM THE-“ I avoided the chemistry book. “ DOWN-“ The math Book. “TZU!” And the history book successfully hit my face.

 

The two stopped when they noticed that I'm not moving anymore. 

 

“Damn it Tzu, good thing we already finished most of the coverage. You are so gonna throw her dinner. Not literally, just bring her to dinner to apologize.” Dahyun said, poking me.

“Why should I? She deserved it for being ing dense.” 

“I will tell Sana.” Dahyun threatened.

“…….Fine.” Tzuyu huffed.

 

 

 

Then, the exams came.

During finals, dad met with the Dean, telling him to make me attend senior classes in order for me to finish my course faster.

And surprisingly the Dean agreed.

Now I have night classes starting next semester.

So basically, my routine is I have to attend the uni, 24 hrs.

Good thing they arranged my class neatly, where I can sleep and eat in between.

 

Anyways after the results are out, we ti ed, but there are bigger problems that I have to manage.

We went to a diner to plan Sana’s birthday celebration. 

 

I couldn’t help but take glances at Mina. I mean it’s only been a week after I decided to just move on from her.

I still did things to her, unconsciously.

 

But never mind that.

 

It ended up as Me, Jeong, And Jihyo’s plus one are the drivers, Mina and Tzuyu was on snacks. Jihyo was on drinks. Dahyun,Momo and Nayeon are on foods. And Sana is on the place.

 

I texted my Dad that we have finished eating, me, Dubs and Tzu, has a meeting to attend as the future CEOs of the company. Tzuchaeda corps.

 

We bid our goodbyes. I bid my goodby coldy to Mina. And when I was about to enter the car, she pulled me and kissed me on the cheeks.

I was stunned honestly, I was looking at her face that is slowly getring red from embarassment.

 

When she realized what she did.

She ran.

 

The cheered died and the others went on their way and I finally entered the car.

 

“So….. that’s Mina?” Dad started the car.

“Ain’t she a beauty uncle? That’s why your daughter didn’t look at anyone after her.” Dahyun butted in.

I glared at her through the rear view.

Dad laughed. “She is interesting. Doesn’t all of you kid’s girls are also besties? What is these? Fate?”

“Dad!” I cringed.

“At least we know where Chae took the cheesiness and cringyness from.” Tzuyu rebutted.

 

I just groaned. 

 

The meeting was all about our responsibilities when we inherited the company.

The two are now free until the 1st, but I still have a lot to do, as I have to take over a year earlier.

Anyway, I spent my remaining days at the company, even christmas, to free my schedule.

Our other friends doesn’t know about this yet.

And we planned to tell them when all of us finally took over the cpompany.

 

 

Anyway, the future CEO’s decided to stay at my household so that they don’t have to travel 2 hrs earlier when we meet up here.

We we’re laughing and such.

Until Tzuyu brought the topic up again.

 

“Are you really giving up on her Chae?”

I gulped.

“At this point. I don’t know. I have the company to manage, and taking my senior classes in a semester, would take a lot of my time. After what happened that day, I wanted to chase her again. But then, here comes the responsibility about being the CEO trainee.”

“You know, I think you have to tell her. Just ask her to keep it a secret.” Dahyun suggested.

I shookt my head.

“It’s fine. I will just enjoy my remaining days with you guys.”

“You’re just gonna leave without saying a word?” Tzuyu asked.

“Here we go again Tzu, I told you, she just sees me as best friend.”

 

With this Tzuyu abruptly stood up, making me flinch, took something from her bag and played the Audio.

Is it okay for you to have Chaeng permanently gone?”

 

“What the is this?”
“Just shut up and listen Chae.” Tzuyu sneered

 

IS SHE GOING AWAY?

Mina?

 

“So do you like her?”


“NO. TELL ME. IS  CHAENG GOING SOMEWHERE? IS SHE MOVING? IS SHE GOING AWAY?”

“So you do like her.”

"Tzuyu. Tell me, Where is she going?"

"I don't know............... So, do you like her?"

“I DON’T LIKE HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!”.

 

 

 

She ing what?

 

 

 

“YOW DUDE, I THOUGHT YOU’RE NOT LETTING CHAENG HEAR IT!” Dahyun shouted

“CHANGE OF PLAN! I ain’t standing by knowing these two foolish creatures are annoyingly pushing ang pulling each other!” Tzuyu sighed.

 

 

“You’re a creature yourself you alien.” As I stare into nothingness.

“Wow. I can’t believe this. UNNIES ARE GONNA KILL US TZU!” Dahyun said.

 

I finally snapped.

 

“You freaking all knew!”

“Aside from you and Mina. Of course we do. We’re not dense.” Tzuyu was still unfazed, bearing a bored look.

“Well, you, I still don’t want to die!” Dahyun said as she remembered what the Unnies said when the audio was sent in a separate gc.

“YOU WON’T” Tzuyu faced me.

“If you promise to not! AS IN NOT! Tell anybody that you learned it from us!”she sighed.

“Please. I just let you hear it because I can’t bear seeing you both hurt.”

“I-ih- Yeah, sure.” I replied. Still not sure what to do with the information.

 

 

I mean, my ing 3 years unrequited love was finally returned. I would yeet myself off the cliff just to know that I ain’t dreaming.

 


But sadly, This time, I really have to give up.

 

I can’t have her.

 

She won’t be able to go on dates with me, like how regular couple does. I mean, I would be in school, studying 24/7 For more than 4 months. After that, another year of training in the company. And I bet all of you know how busy CEO’s can get. 

 

“Thank you Tzu, really. But. I can’t.” 

Tzuyu sighed in disbelief. “Really! Chaeyoung! YOU-“

“All right! Before you continue your sentence, I want to clarify one thing. I Love her. I will always do.”

“Then why?” Dahyun asked.

“I bet the three of you already know how would it go for me. I mean, I will manage designs, arts, and being a CEO is not gonna help. She deserves to have dates. She-“

“You still can bring her to dates!” Tzuyu justified.

“Yeah sure, but she have to wait more than a year to finally have one! I don’t want that! She deserves better!”

“I- gah! I give up convincing. You do you, I’m sleeping.” Tzuyu stood up and laid on my bed. grumpily

 

 

“It’s late. Let’s just leave this discussion here.” Dahyun added

I nodded and we followed Tzuyu on the bed. We adjusted our positions and let sleep took over.

 

 

 

Morning came with a lot of banging on the door.
“TZUYU, DAHYUN, CHAEYOUNG! WAKE UP! ITS FREAKING 7 AM AND THE MEET UPS AT 8!!” Sana shouted.

 

Tzuyu groaned at the high pitched voice that interrupted their sleep.

She adjusted her position in a more comfortable one and tried to get back to sleep.

 

“You three! Your girls are here! Wake up!” Mr. Son calmly knocked at the door.

“Get the door Tzu.” Dahyun groggily said.

 

Tzuyu just groaned. Still held her eyes close.

 

And with the hit of realization, Tzuyu snapped her eyes open, widening as she realized that the J Lines have came earlier than expected.

 

Now that dad already knew about them, there is a chance that their dad will soon too, and they are pretty scary and some other reasons that we can't tell them about it.

She abruptly stood up, and opened the door, meeting face to face with grinning Mr. Son. 

Before she could say anything Mr. Son said something that shookt her entire existence. 

 

“Yeah, your dad knows, I told him before christmas, and he’s not mad, as long as you will still inherit his position. Dahyun’s dad already knows too. So bold of you guys to flirt in front of me expecting I won’t say a word to your dads.” He smirked then walked away, in full suit, but grinning like a teenager.

 

Tzuyu’s mouth agape. While the not so sleepy now Dahyun cursed behind her back.

 

His dad was always crazy about her relationship, he would chase whoever it is out of town rather than letting them prove their worth.

Well being the youngest and the only girl in the fam, what could you expect.

While Dahyun’s family is religious, of course this kind of matter is a big deal.

But how come his dad never confronted her with this. Or rather, her Mom.

 

They ran back inside the bedroom, hastily picking up the trash, cleaning the bedroom, making Chaeyoung wake me up by the sound of vacuum.

 

“What is going on?” I sleepily asked.

“The j line is here chaeng. Wake your senses up.”

 

Tzuyu said while going to the bathroom to clean up.

 

I just laid back down. Too sleepy to even move

 

“Fine. You’re washing last.” Dahyun said while arranging the things they will need for the trip.

I fell asleep again. 

 

After a few minutes, I felt a painful flick on my forehead. 

I groaned and sat up, touching the part where the pain settled.

 

“Wake the up, you need to get ready or we’ll leave your here.” Tzuyu, towel around her neck, on sports bra and jeans said while arranging her suitcase.

Dahyun then emerged from the bathroom, tank top, and shorts, with towel wrapped around her head.

 

“You can go now cub” she said.

 

I stood up, grabbed a black sports bra and my underwear.

Then went to the bathroom.

 

I freshened myself, whilst thinking of what to do about Mina. 

 

“STOP DOING LEWD THINGS AND GET OUT! YOU HAVEN’T ARRANGED YOUR SUITCASE.” Tzuyu shouted.

“ YOU TZU! I’M DONE! I’M DONE!” 

 

I Hurriedly wiped myself with the towel, wore my undies and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I went out and met with two pair of eyes boring holes on to me.

I unconsciously looked at myself.

“W-what? Do I look weird?”

 

Yes. We known each other for a long time that we already saw each other .

This kind of things is already normal to us.

 

“Have you gone to the gym recently?” Dahyun stood straight.

“Cause last time we check, you’re the only one, out of the three of us, who have babyfats.”

“You two dragged me!” I shouted as I remembered the days the two will show up and drag me to the nearest gym in the town.

“YEAH SURE. Can’t have you get rusty cause dad got suddenly busy and didn’t have time to teach us Kung Fu.” Tzuyu shrugged.

“How come yours are perfect!” Dahyun awed.

 

Tzu and I looked at her in disbelief.

 

“I mean look at mine!” She took of her tank top, revealing her toned milky abs. Don’t worry, she also wore sports bra.

“What the is wrong with you!” Tzuyu grimaced.

“Shut up! You and your tanned abs!”

“What’s wrong with yours?” I asked as I look at mine.

“IT’S MILKY!?” Dahyun exclaimed.

Tzu and I looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

Seriously, These kind of things is really normal to us. We even had concerns with our butts one time and asked each other if it’s perky enough.

 

 

“Dahyun. You stupid eagle. You’re seriously as white as snow. You should be worried if it’s in darker shade."

 

I approached the two of them.

 

“When was the last time you went to the gym anyway?” as I poke Dahyun’s abs. “last time I saw you , you still had six packs. Now, it’s just toned.”

Tzuyu was about to say something when the Door suddenly opened, revealing three stunned Japanese Girls.

 

 

-----------------

sup guys. thank you for the wait. Im putting the next chapt in 3rd person pov.

I think the story will come on longer.