Chapter 26. Mina's Birthday P2

My own story

3rd POV

 

Chaeyoung dragged her literally into the car. Speeding up into a slightly familliar road.

 

"Where are we going? I thought we're going to eat." Mina pouted

 

"Hmm? Oh. I'm bringing you to lunch. We're already quite late actually. And stop pouting. i can't kiss you while driving." Chaeyoung glanced to her.

 

"Hmmmpf." Mina pouted more. "I'm hungry."


 

Chaeyoung sighed and sped up. Causing mina to cheerfully shriek.


 

"Have I already been here? It looks familliar." Mina hopped out of the car when suddenly, Chaeyoung suprised her with a towel covering her eyes.


 

"yaaaaah~ whaat is thiiis?" Mina whines


 

"My 2nd surprise Baby girl." Chaeyoung whispered she kissed her cheek before she carefully led Mina to the roof top.


.
.
.

 

"Watch your step. Just one more. Aaaaaaaand yup, were here. Just lemme help you with this." Chaeyoung then carefully took the towel off.


 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY MINA!?" A loud bang with confettis suddenly popped in front of her 

 

 

Everyone she knew was there. Her parents and big brother. Their friends. Chaeyoung's mom. 

 

 

"Wha- what is this?" She awed.

 

 

"I remember you telling me one time that you want to go here with jeong. Unfortunately I brought you here. I'm so-"

"Shhh" Mina cutted off and smiled sweetly. "I am sooo glad, that you are the one who brought me here. This is so far. The best gift I recieved fron you in our relationship." She held chaeyoung's face and pecked it.

 

 

"You can have each other for dinner. Can you two go over here and eat? It's already 3 hours past lunch." Mr. Myoui pointed out causing everyone to laugh and the two to blush.

.

.

.

We are now eating deserts. Everything is going well. Everbody was enjoying. Especially the view. 

 

After eating. we bid everyone goodbye.

 

"I will make sure that she will be safe for tomorrow sir." Ch

 

"Awe. Just call me Dad. I will be counting on you Chae. And Mina. Baby, enjoy the rest of your day." Mr. myoui kissed mina on the forehead.

 

"And now. For the last destination."Chaeyoung smiled while holding the passenger door.

 

Mina smiled sweetly and hopped in.

 

It's now around quarter to 7, and on the way to our last destination, I brought her to the nearest convinience store first.

 

"Grab anything you want. Add your dinner in the cart." Chae told her while she made her call.

 

Chaeyoung watched Mina disappeared into the aisle before talking to the phone.

 

 

"Dubs. Is it all set?"

"Sure does, cub. Now you owe me that toy with black eye thingy you have in your room."

"For the last time Dahyun, it's a raccooon! Anyway, thank you, you can ask mom to bring it for you."

"Alriiiight, bye!"

 

 

 

"Hi! Fancy meeting you here."

 

Chaeyoung turned just to see someone who used to be so special.

 

"Hello. Yeri-ssi" Chaeyoung bowed.

 

"You don't have to be so formal you know." She showed a bitter smile in which Chaeyoung returned with a sincere one.

 

Their eyes locked for a second when Chaeyoung looked away.

 

Yeri stepped forward and carressed her arm, looking shy.

 

"Say, Chaeyoung. Ca- uhm.. can't we……."

 

"I'm sorry Yeri-ssi, but i will have to decline that offer."

 

Yeri tried to hold her hand "I haven't told you what yet."

 

Chaeyoung politely pulled her hand off of her hold "You don't have to."

 

"But why?" Yeri slightly raised her voice.

 

"Chaeng?" Mina appeared with a basket full of snacks.

 

Chaeyoung suddenly beamed and Yeri saw it.  Jealous, she unconsciously held Chaeyoung's arm, out of reflex, and asked, "Who is she?" 

 

Chaeyoung was surprised,  she gulped and tried to pull her arms without hurting the other. She looked at her girlfriend slowly and one glance, she knew she's dead.

 

"What a surprise. Good evening Yeri. What brings you here?" Mina, terrifyingly, still calm at the situation. With a sweet smile which makes it more scary.

 

Chaeyoung gulped once again and now successfully freed her arms. She jogged toeards mina and took the basket.

 

"I told you to add dinner." Chaeyoung scanned the basket.

 

"I actually went here to request a homemade food from you. Babe." Mina, purposely said the last word hard.

 

Yeri, now understanding the situation, suddenly chuckled. "She can't cook."

 

Mina looked at her in silence for a second.

 

 

'Oh my lord. This is freaking scary.' Chaeyoung thought to herself.

 

 

Mina smiled. "Well now. She can. How long have has it been when you jave been with chaeyoing, Yeri-ssi. As far as i know, I have been eith her, almost everyday, for the last 4 years and this is the first time I saw your presence this close to my girlfriend."

 

"And that won't be long. I will be with her for a year after this sem."

 

And they looked at each other. Nobody knows if it's with malice or not.

 

"Ha ha ha. Baby let's get the ingredients you want for dinner. Let's go." Chaeyoung side hugged Mina.

 

"See you soon, chae." Yeri reminded before the two disappear.

.

.

.

.
 

Yeri went out of the store. "Oh shocks. What have I done."

Oh yes. She regrets everything. She have no intention of stealing Chaeyoung away. She just got her emotion ahead of her.

 

She was stull cursing, mumbling out of regret and embarassment when someone approached her.

 

"Yeri, I believe. Do you really want Chaeyoung?"

 

"Of course I do. But knowing she have a partner, I give up." 

 

The latter, ignorimg the last part, smiled creepily. He pulled out his wallet, when a gun suddenly fell.

 

"Sorry, my bad." He picked it up and hid it again.

 

Yeri was so scared that she decided to not to defy what this person wants.

 

"I want Mina. And I will do anything to get whst I want." He smiled again.

 

"The name is bambam. And would you accompany me for dinner to talk about the plan?"

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Authornim here. I'm sorry it took long. Thamk you guys for the support.

 

I love you all. Stay healthy!