Gone

My own story

The sound of chains clanging can be heard. Groans and pants echoing all over the room.
 
“Eat.”
“.....”
 
The guy crouched to her eye level.
 
“I SAID EAT!”
“ you!” she spat at him.
 
He chuckled. He then slapped her hard.
 
“You’re lucky Mingyoung is not done with you.” He stood up and faced the guy holding a bat in the corner.
“Yah! Are you still not satisfied? It’s already a week!”
“No. I spent a year in that ing jail. I am not done yet.” He replied glaring at Chaeyoung.
“Just-” Bambam sighed. “I will leave you two then.” He walked out.
 
He browses the glass tube containing human beings inside while he hums.
 
“I can’t wait for her to be one of you.” He kissed one of them, containing a young adult sleeping in water, tubes all over her body.
“I can’t believe she walked right through my lair. “ He smiled creepily.
 
 


 
A week ago
 
Chaeyoung watched the car drive away.
She waited for it to be completely out of her sight before going in.
She knew her opponent well, she knew that this was never a fair game.
She went out of the airport with the other exit.
 
She hailed a cab and went to the place she knew Bambam currently resides.
 
 
 
“Thank you!” She handed the driver the fare before facing the house.
She breathed in, and out, before bravely and cautiously entering.
 
She gripped on the gun she managed to get on her side.
 
She slowly entered the modern looking house. Observing the surroundings, she tried to locate a possible pathway to the basement.
She tiptoed, But then, a large creak sound was heard. she cringed and cursed under her breath. She then noticed the difference in sound, like there’s a hollow below.
She removed the carpet, revealing a trapdoor.
She carefully lifted the latch and descended the ladder.
 


When she reached the bottom, she felt weird. 
This was too easy.
 
She was stunned by what she sees.
Rows of glass tubes with humans inside. Some of them are those who were missing from 3 years ago to the present. She knew them, she just searched for them when she was still figuring out where the murderer was hiding.

 

 
She slowly forwards.
So far, no Bambam was seen.


 
“This is way too easy.” she mumbled.
 
“Yes. Way too easy.” She was startled and turned around, pointing the gun.
“You made this way too easy, Chaeyoung.” He smiled, beside him, a person whose eyes were filled with rage.
“Mingyoung.”
“Yeah. Bailed him. He helped me with these.” Bambam spread his arms, proud of his creation.
“Where did you get all of the money for these.”
“Dirty money.” He smiled at her. “You will be surprised at how much you can earn from greedy humans.”
“You’re a ing psychopath!”
“Oh. I get that a lot. Thank you for the compliment.” He started walking towards her, making her back up.
 
“You know.” He started. “All of these humans are fascinating in their own way. Their skin so soft and white. Their eyes! Ahhhh. so beautiful” He kissed one of the glass “I fell in love with them. Humans really are fascinating.”
“Why can’t you love normally! You don’t have to- HAVE TO-”
“Oh dear. Isn’t this normal? I can still hear their scream when I caught them.” he looked like he was dreaming. “I can see the fear in those beautiful eyes! The way those red lips tremble. Their salty tears whenever I them. Ahhhhh.” He sighs dreamily.

 

“You’re not ing human.” she shook while imagining these people begging him to let them go.
“I don’t know why but I keep falling in love. But they keep rejecting me! I TRIED EVERYTHING. I GAVE EVERYTHING! WHY CAN’T THEY LOVE ME BACK! I can’t let the people I love go you know. So I wondered. How do I keep them? Then it occured to me. I can keep them by myself! Then this and that happened blah blah blah. then here we are.” he spread his arm, like showing his greatest masterpiece.

He chuckled when he saw her fierce eyes. 
“This is why I like you as one of them. This is the first time I will have another person here that I admired. Not love.” he approached.
“STAY THERE!” She put her hand on the trigger.

 

He signed mingyoung forward then the guy ran to her, making her pull the trigger. It hit him but he was wearing a bulletproof vest.
When he reached her, he swung his bat. she dodged but she was already trapped. Her back pressed hard on the wall. 
Bambam laughed. “You still have something to settle with the guy, so I will leave you two alone. You! Don’t kill her! I want her alive!” He pointed at mingyoung who just nodded.
“OH we’re gonna have so much fun.” he said while quickly pulling a gun and shooting her.

 

She was stunned. She looked at the feathery thing attached to her.

Then it dawned on her, it’s a tranquilizer.
“ing !” She pulled the dart. Throwing it before she met a total blackout.
 

 

 


 
“GAH!” Chaeyoung grunted when the bat hit her stomach.
“Are……. are your boss…… okay with …… his subject all….. beaten up.” She panted.
She saw those people all fine and well but here she is, all bruised up, blood and cuts on every corner of her body. She didn’t know how she managed to endure a week of beating,  every time she fell asleep, she thought she would never open her eyes again. But here she is. Receiving another beating that. She just want to end it all. End her suffering. All the pain making her will and body weaker.
 
“Well, he will probably wait for all of it to heal before he puts you up.” Mingyoung just shrugged, like it’s a daily thing before raising the bat. 
 
She was tired, and hurt, her eyes were already heavy, tempting to be shut. 
 
So she did. 
Chaeyoung closed her eyes, getting ready for the impact. 
 
“Stop!” 
 
That voice…
 
She quickly looked up and saw the love of her life, there, standing at the doorway, pointing a gun at her.
 
“Mina….” was all she could muster, her consciousness starting to fade.
 
 
5 Hours ago.
 
“HURRY UP!” Yeri shouted at the driver.
“IT’S ON THE OTHER PART OF THE TOWN ! STOP SCREAMING AT ME!” Lisa yelled back.
 
“Guys!” Dahyun sat straight while holding a tablet.
“She’s still alive.” 
 
Everybody looked at her.
 
“But with this.” She showed them a video, containing Chaeyoung, all bloodied and bruised up. “I don’t think she can hold on longer.”
 
Mina is a pre med student all right. She knows if a person can still hold on to life. Seeing the image in front of her. She knew that if they didn't get there and save her within 8 hours, they would meet a corpse.
“HURRY!” She looked at the driver who stepped harder on the gas.
“CALL THE POLICE!” Jihyo ordered which Tzuyu obliged.

 
 
 
“Stay with me Chaeyoung!” 
She just chuckled. “Didn’t know...... you can scream that loud.” Chaeyoung coughed and winced.

“SHUT UP!” Mingyoung interrupted.
“Y-You!” Mina widened her eyes, recognizing the guy in front of her.
“M-me!” He mocked “What’s up hot stuff. you here to get your girl?” He pointed at Chaeyoung with the bat.
“Leave her alone!”


He ignored her and raised the bat once again, ready to hit Chaeyoung.
“STOP! Or I wi-”
“Oh? What are you gonna do? Call Your girl and save you? Oh!? That’s right! She is right here!” The last word came out like a growl as he hit Chaeyoung in the back with the bat.
“NO!?” Mina was shaking.
 
Dahyun barged in the door.
 
“oh. The others have arrived, Chaeyoung. We have more audience.” He put the bat up to his shoulder.
“Long time no see?” he grinned when he saw the two fumed with anger.
 
He crouched down. “You have a lot of friends.” he held her chin. “I’m so envious.” He then slapped her cheek hard. Leaving a red mark.
 
“STOP THAT!” Dahyun ran to them but halted when she saw him pull a gun and point it at Chaeyoung.

“What? I thought you want to save her? Come here! Save your friend.” He put his index on the trigger while grinning.
 

The room has a mirror on the side, leading on the control room where Bambam usually stays. 
 
“Boss. We have visitors here. Do you want to come out?” he was still grinning.
 
After a minute of silence, he started to frown. 
 
“Boss?” He faced the mirror when suddenly it shattered. Revealing Tzuyu who jumped through it, directly kicking Mingyoung.
They fell down with Tzuyu above her. Dahyun rushed and stomped on his hand to make him release the gun and kicked it aside.
 
“BOSS!” He yelled when he saw Bambam up on the wall, police all over the room.
 
Jihyo and Yeri then emerged.
 
“I told you to be careful Tzu!”
“I can’t hold it anymore!” She pinned mingyoung on the ground.
“OFFICER! Another one here!” Yeri Shouted and more officers came.
 
“Chae!” Mina threw her gun aside and went to the chained girl.
 
She cupped her face. “Chaengie! Stay with us.”
The said girl was already blinking slowly.
 
“Out of the way maam.” An officer holding an axe approached. 
 
She obliged and stepped aside. She watched as the officer set her lover free.
 
“Call the medics. We’re clear here.”
 
 

 


 
Mina dreamt of riding the ambulance while saving a patient. Not while looking at someone you love laying there while the paramedics were doing all the things they can do.
 
“She’s critical! CAN YOU GO FASTER!” The paramedics shouted.
“Chaeyoung! PLEASE!” She clasped her hands. Praying to any God who was listening out there.
“Save her Please.”
 

 

 

At The hospital 

"We are sorry Mrs. Son. She's actually lucky to escape death at this moment. But unfortunately, due to excessive amount of pain she received and blood she has lost, she has been induced to comma."

 

Mina's felt like the whole world just schemed for her and Chaeyoung to not be together.

Even to the small amount of time they have been together, she felt those time wer the most wonderful moments she has experienced.

So, hearing this, Mina felt depressed.

 

The doctor sighed. "This is the first time I saw someone survive a week of beating. Not just regular beating, her ribs... I..... she even have internal bleedings.......the world is such a scary place, and for a young adult like her to experience such a thing. Let us hope she will wake up one day." And with this, the doctor along with the nurse left.

"Mina....... I will just get some things from home.Will you take care of her at the moment?" Mrs. Son asked

 

Mina just nodded.

 

She sat herself beside the girl laying in bed, sleeping peacefully while tubes and wires are attached to her body.

 

Days...

weeks....

months.....

 

Until It became years.

 

2 years and still nothing.

 

But The two women never lost hope. They still talk to her, tell her stories and make jokes.

 

 

"Wait a sec Chaengie, I will just was my hands."

Mina went to the bathroom and did her deed.

 

The moment she stepped out her room is also the most terrifying moment of her life.

 

The Machines suddenly beeped fast, causing nurses to flood the room.

 

"I am sorry Ms. Myoui, but will you please step outside at the moment?" 

 

Mina just simply obliged, she felt numb.

She slumped down to the floor, and that is when her emotions exploded.

 

"Chaeng..... Chaeyoungaahh.... Don't leave me. Please.... Don't go."

 

 

Then more doctor came in, carrying machines she can't yet identify.

Then she heard it. The sound of a life seeling out of ones body.

 

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

 

"CHAEYOUNG" 

 

Mina woke up panting and sweaty.

That nightmare has been hunting her these last few weeks.

 

She breath in and out till her heart calmed down.

 

She was already a licensed doctor. Even if that happened 6 years ago, it was still clear as a day for her.

 

She drank the glass of water set on her bed table. Afte she put it down, her eyes wandered to a certain photo nicely framed.

She reached for it, now teary eyed, memoried flashing through her head.

 

It was their first picture, when Chaeyoung asked her to be her girlfriend. 

She carresed the shorter girl in the picture as tears roll down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Chae......." she sobbed and hugged the picture frame.

"I miss you...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAM

A girl wearing an apron suddenly appeared whiled holding a tray.

"Yah Why are you crying like that! While hugging the picture! I'M NOT DEAD MINA." Chaeyoung huffed in disbelief while she set down the tray.

Mina grabbed the opportunity as she threw herself towards the girl, hugging her tightly.

 

The girl frowned.

"Nightmares again?" 

Mina just nodded as she hugged her tighter and snuggled on her neck.

 

Chaeyoung knew that her heart stoped beating for a minute before it was revived. Quite a miracled actually, but thanks to a certain girl who was now hugging her, she was able to fought with her will to live.

 

And she also knew that, that scene will forever be her wife's nightmare.

 

Despite being married for 2 years now, the two was still on their honeymoon phase. The never ending love they have for each other was enough for the two at the moment.

Or that was what Chaeyoung thought. One day, Mina suddenly barged on her office telling her she wanted a child and she already researched for everything.

 

Apparently, a girl can make another girl pregnant by making a cell out of her bone marrow (This is legit and I will continue on using this on my other fics)

And tada! A pregnant emoteonal woman now hugging her.

 

She's now 4 months pregnant so her dad FORCED her to take pregnancy leave. Making her miss chaeyoung more after she left overseas.

 

 

"I thought you're gone for a month." The girl who wer snuggling comfortable broke her thinking.

"I finished the design faster. I know that the nightmare comes back when I'm not beside you. Now. eat. I made your favorite." Chaeyoung pulled back as she make her wife sit.

 

She occassionally munch on the bread she made for herself as she watch her pregnant wife guff on her cooking.

 

For some reason, Mina only craved for HER cooking. Sometimes, she have to wake up at 3 in the morning just to cook whatever her pregant wife want.

But she's not complaining. their relationship went through ups and downs and she almost died. It was too much for some people to handle. But look at them. Going strong. Happily married and soon to have another member on their family.

"I love you. you know that?"  haeyoung suddenly let out as she watch her love of her life.

"I love you too." The latter replied showing her gummy smile.

 

 

YOOOOOW IT's DONE!!!!! MY FIRST EVER STORY IS DONE!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well. This would be my gift for myself. I wrote this during my birthday, I just posted it now. I hope you enjoyed this journey!!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!